Avengers: Endgame (2019) Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Just finished up watching and wow. I really enjoyed all of this one.

Just mad that Tony was the one that had to go but I get it. Had to be him

That and marvel is tired of paying Robert Downy Junior $50-$60 million dollars per movie. He is the only actor without a multi picture contract. Because iron man was marvel first movie they did not sign him to a 5-6 picture deal like they do with new actors.

Civil War almost did not happen because then greedy Jews at Disney did not want to keep paying him $50+ million per movie and Kevin Feige was going to leave marvel.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
just got back from seeing it. I doubt i will ever watch this movie again, maybe the beginning and end only. Everything between that bored me to the point i was wishing the movie would end soon.
The final battle was good, and all the ladies standing together was cool as well. I'm gonna guess that GOTG 3 will have Beta Ray Bill in it. Just a guess. Wakanda looked much better. Cap and Thanos fight was damn good and how he handled Mjolnir. I'm glad Ironman and Widow died. To be honest, i didn't care who died between Hawkeye or Widow, as long as one of them died. Valkyrie on her horse was great. This movie probably doesn't make my top 5 MCU or even top 10 (i have to think about it).

oh and thank god Gamora is the old one, i hope they don't go down the road of her and quill developing a relationship again.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That and marvel is tired of paying Robert Downy Junior $50-$60 million dollars per movie. He is the only actor without a multi picture contract. Because iron man was marvel first movie they did not sign him to a 5-6 picture deal like they do with new actors.

Civil War almost did not happen because then greedy Jews at Disney did not want to keep paying him $50+ million per movie and Kevin Feige was going to leave marvel.
:nose:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_pqgpngpW3l1rwxoyco2_540.gif

tumblr_pqgqqdVPpy1rwxoyco1_540.gif

tumblr_pqgqnvRGeM1rwxoyco3_540.gif

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Missed this part.

To do so, they must travel to the past in order to find all of the Infinity Stones — unbeknownst to Thanos. But the Avengers suffer multiple setbacks in their attempts, prompting a last-ditch effort by two fan-favorite characters to head to the '70s in hopes of gathering more resources for the mission.

This scene begins with a muscle car speeding down a highway, screeching past a military base loaded with armed guards on the perimeter watching as the vehicle speeds by them. With a beautiful woman in the passenger seat, Stan Lee (with a luxurious head of '70s hair) screams out the window:

"Make love, not war."

And just like that, he speeds on down the road, and the movie quickly gets back to the action.

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
If Captain America stays behind in time, how does that affect the timeline and the battles he took part in... ultron, civil war all the rest. Sam wouldn't be an avenger without that history.
just got back from seeing it. I doubt i will ever watch this movie again, maybe the beginning and end only. Everything between that bored me to the point i was wishing the movie would end soon.
The final battle was good, and all the ladies standing together was cool as well. I'm gonna guess that GOTG 3 will have Beta Ray Bill in it. Just a guess. Wakanda looked much better. Cap and Thanos fight was damn good and how he handled Mjolnir. I'm glad Ironman and Widow died. To be honest, i didn't care who died between Hawkeye or Widow, as long as one of them died. Valkyrie on her horse was great. This movie probably doesn't make my top 5 MCU or even top 10 (i have to think about it).

oh and thank god Gamora is the old one, i hope they don't go down the road of her and quill developing a relationship again.

Infinity War carved out a new space for me that Endgame tried to fulfill. It took too many months to happen. It didn't come with enough excitement and substance to cover over everything.

The (45 mins) build up was just too slow and blah, blah, bah.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member

gamora is dead