Avengers: Endgame (2019) Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
MCU - Phaze 4

Black Widow (TBA)
1015401-prv3709covjpg.jpeg

The Eternals (TBA) r. i. p. Kirby
847135.jpg

Doctor Strange 2 (TBA)
tumblr_ol89jaNOfW1ui45hlo1_500.gif

Black Panther 2 (TBA)
giphy.gif

Shang-Chi (TBA)
z010310zeck_mokf86.png

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (TBA)
G0LTQ.jpg
68d6ad17c0f6c17de24ab822ece653d1.jpg

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Her and my boy ebony maw need to do a movie together.... They shitted on my boy ebony maw in this movie and didn't give him justice
yeah - Maw and Thanos should have caught some bodies

love how she gave Thanos more work than Capt Marvel....
come to think of it this movie pretty much shat on Capt Marvel...

Brie Larson had maybe 10 lines and aside from killing a random alien ship had little impact

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
thanos handling the hell out of those three 3 avengers and 2 hammers and without the glove. Thanos beat the hulk without using the glove in infinity war, it was gonna happen again, aint nothing change for the hulk to be able to beat thanos this time. This Hulk not even a warrior now. He beast from X-men now lol.
wowwwwww beast from X-Men... Dat might be the best way to explain his character in a nutshell

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
yeah - Maw and Thanos should have caught some bodies
like I said in infinity war ebony was actually my fave character... He has signs of starscream... You can see he has the ability to take over and cause chaos.... He handled iron man, strange, and Parker in infinity war... In this movie he was straight quiet...only thing he did was try to set a trap on black panther when he was running.... Booooo them for this

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
like I said in infinity war ebony was actually my fave character... He has signs of starscream... You can see he has the ability to take over and cause chaos.... He handled iron man, strange, and Parker in infinity war... In this movie he was straight quiet...only thing he did was try to set a trap on black panther when he was running.... Booooo them for this
to be fair Maw works for a hyper competent Thanos... He can step up when needed or when left in charge, but gets to chill when the boss is around

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Still laughing how they didn't even talk about vision in this movie... No trying to bring him back, no talks about using him during battle... They gave that Nig the drago treatment... If he dies he dies... Lol fuck that nig... Avenger 2 only got 1 thing they want you to remember and that's scarlet witch

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Thanos was a fucking beast though. Wtf! That nigga fuuuucked up Caps shield. Nothing fucks up that shield. What was Thanos’ blade made of?
Thanos is a fucking alien with centuries of conquering worlds , cap is an American soldier with some next level steroids...pretty easy to say thanos got weapons made from diff galaxies that are far advance than earth

1smoothnupe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanos is fucking bad azz man. We truly saw his power in this moving. Avengers were no damn match for him even without him having the stones. I wish that fight scene was longer.

Captain Marvel was a big disappointment. Smh.

I give the movie 9/10 and only because i wanted to see a longer fight scene.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They got captain marvel too damn powerful. No way she should have been able to compete with thanos with the glove. He almost knocked her ass into the movie with the power stone tho lol.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Broad juss gave up that time stone to quick... Juss saying Dr strange gave up the stone and her going ok here you go was like uhhhh really... Thought would've been more resistant and have her go to war with the hulk on some magic vs pure strength

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was I the only one who did this :rolleyes: when all the lady Avengers were like "we will protect her" when Captain Marvel was trying to get to the Van.

I get it. Women's empowerment, cool, but it was corny.
It was. Pandering to females. I have no problem with it but I noticed they do it in all of these movies like Marvel and Ww. They have that cringe moment in them. It may be cool for little girls so maybe that’s why they throw it in there.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
The Captain Marvel movie that just came out was wack to me. Marvel usually puts out good shit. That shit was DC Comics quality. I think, for me, Brie Larson is a terrible pick for that role.

Yeah you can tell marvel shoe horn her into the story. They usually do build up of the character, because she does not make any sense. Where was she all this time when Loki was attacking NewYork in the first avengers

But I’m sure marvel was getting political pressure from the feminist groups. Kinda like we see with the 2020 democratic candidates where if a male wins the nomination he has to pick a female Vice President

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah you can tell marvel shoe horn her into the story. They usually do build up of the character, because she does not make any sense. Where was she all this time when Loki was attacking NewYork in the first avengers

But I’m sure marvel was getting political pressure from the feminist groups. Kinda like we see with the 2020 democratic candidates where if a male wins the nomination he has to pick a female Vice President
Yeah to me they used Marvel as a cheat code. They either should’ve waited on her or introduced her earlier.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah to me they used Marvel as a cheat code. They either should’ve waited on her or introduced her earlier.

Nah marvel made the smart decision. It’s better to shoe horn right before the biggest movie in marvel history.

Anytime after that I doubt movie would be successful especially when it’s one of the worst marvel movies. The only reason why people went to go see captain marvel was because they wanted to understand end game.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think she knew what was up when he name dropped Strange doing it. She knew it must’ve been crucial.
see I understand but I would think she be like you lie...than go in magic mode sending that Nig through portals , fucking his soul up hitting walls, doing the wall climb, than hed be like he saw 13 million possibilities and he said it was only 1 way to win and that was by giving it up...than she'd be like how do you know of the power of looking at possibility of outcomes...bec ause he know that info she'd give it up

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Biggest question...what happened to loki once he disappeared with the stone... Doesn't that literally change history and mad events?..I don't think he juss sit on that
They went further back in time where they see Tony's father, that scene prevented the other from actually happening. Remember Loki escaped with the stone, so the only way to get it, was to go back further before he even had it. Which they should have done in the first place.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They went further back in time where they see Tony's father, that scene prevented the other from actually happening. Remember Loki escaped with the stone, so the only way to get it, was to go back further before he even had it. Which they should have done in the first place.
See time S hit really fuck things up... I thought the 70 jump was a cheesy blast from the past moment to pay respect of Tony past... I think that loki S hit should've jump started something

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Black Panther better be leading the Avengers from here on out. He has to be the focal point.
Only time will tell still think the whole bp movie was the greatest blooper mistake by marvel... I know they never thought that S hit was gonna make a billion dollars and I know they never knew his character would get embraced as much as it did... They def wouldn't have killed him off so fast in infinity war... I think they def gonna ride his fanbase until the wheels fall off but don't know exactly how much they gonna use him in the future

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
What about this, Cap returned all the stones, so he knows Red Skull is still out there. Why did they even return them. Should have just spread them out amongst them. How will Strange get his back?

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Captain Marvel movie that just came out was wack to me. Marvel usually puts out good shit. That shit was DC Comics quality. I think, for me, Brie Larson is a terrible pick for that role.
It was an ok movie and they pushed the feminist agenda way too much to the point that certain parts of the movie was extremely obnoxious. Like the black pilot complaining about not being at the top because she's a woman. Wonder Woman did the same but it wasn't force down our throats and that movie was amazing. Wonder Woman wasn't complaining about inequality the whole movie. Overall, CM isn't a good character in the comics or on the screen.

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think she knew what was up when he name dropped Strange doing it. She knew it must’ve been crucial.
Yeah, she wasn't giving it up until Bruce told her what Strange did in the future. Basically it was like "Shit must've been this bad so he did it for a reason and I trust him" it made perfect sense.