Atlanta on fire!

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Yea, I say just keep it on you and stay out the way. Make sure you make it home safe
Back in the day you can spot a goon from a mile away. Most of the crime being committed in the A is by scared little boys with guns. All videos that include gun violence are of some kid that ran up on the wrong one with a gun. Then they end up shooting a little kid or some old lady who was in the wrong place. All those vids you post over 3 days that shit is outta hand.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Until they realize everybody else also walking around with sticks

I honestly don't think killers care too much about this. Where there's high crime pretty much everyone has guns already. GA has always been one of the easier states to carry in. $50 and a stamp was all it cost here. Came in the mail in 2 weeks. But even between that time you could still have it in your car. If anything it'll just end up in more shootouts and randoms catching strays because there's no training required to carry one. Niggas basically buy, load and carry. See it all the time when I go get ammo. Cats look for something cheap, typically Taurus, get a box of ammo and load that bitch right in the parking lot and throw it in their pocket. Gun carriers are deep as hell around here already to be real. Just go to one of the ranges in the city. I know dudes out here that pack their own rounds for the range for a couple cents a piece.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly don't think killers care too much about this. Where there's high crime pretty much everyone has guns already. GA has always been one of the easier states to carry in. $50 and a stamp was all it cost here. Came in the mail in 2 weeks. But even between that time you could still have it in your car. If anything it'll just end up in more shootouts and randoms catching strays because there's no training required to carry one. Niggas basically buy, load and carry. See it all the time when I go get ammo. Cats look for something cheap, typically Taurus, get a box of ammo and load that bitch right in the parking lot and throw it in their pocket. Gun carriers are deep as hell around here already to be real. Just go to one of the ranges in the city. I know dudes out here that pack their own rounds for the range for a couple cents a piece.
And don't have to have a background check when buying from private seller (regular person selling a gun you might want like at a yard sale)

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s great. You can hit a ton of bars and restaurants by walking. You can people watch, ride your bike, skate, whatever. Worth a look until the element ruins it.
Its bars & restaurants on the beltline? What part?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Dude balls dropped... :lol:
Naw she that .......
images

This is exactly why I am not for open carry. :smh:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its bars & restaurants on the beltline? What part?
Their off to the sides. Look up Krog street market. And there are some as you walk near Ponce. We either kick it at Ponce the walk a ways start at hop city in Krog and walk the other way.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Their off to the sides. Look up Krog street market. And there are some as you walk near Ponce. We either kick it at Ponce the walk a ways start at hop city in Krog and walk the other way.
Man, I don't fuck with none of that shit where its full of transplants. I aint never been in Ponce city market
I got a few black owned spots I fuck with for food & maybe a drink... otherwise I'm out the way.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's exactly why I shouldn't. In cases where people would just walk away. They now feel empowered and are ready to pullout on small shit.
Yea, but it would be the same of it was concealed. You never know who got it on em. Which I prefer.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Yea, but it would be the same of it was concealed. You never know who got it on em. Which I prefer.
Yes it would and didn't mean to imply that it doesn't. I am against both.
The same logic applies for concealed carry.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes it would and didn't mean to imply that it doesn't. I am against both.
The same logic applies for concealed carry.
Oh so you're against people having weapons?

I'm all for peace, but I'm keeping mine, if for no other reason than to prevent history from repeating itself.