Atlanta on fire!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
intro-1562088605.jpg

MV5BNjA1MDk3MTYtNWI2Ni00ZGIyLTk1ZjAtYjQ4MzRlNDMwOGY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYzNzUzMzQ@._V1_.jpg

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I agree. I worry about women in my family.

If it ain't random street violence, then its 10 mo' things like police brutality or misconduct, hazardous drivers, inflation, price gouging on essentials, a predatory economy, hypocritical politics, maga supporters, or catching covid :smh:
deep

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Off MLK that old Chris Rock is so true.
Just Us, GA 30314

Just Us is the smallest of the official neighborhoods of Atlanta, consisting of only two streets. It began as the "Fountain Drive-Morris Brown Drive Community Club" in the late 1940s, and evolved into its present name today during the early 1950s. It was established as the first black owned, constructed sub-division in the city of Atlanta. Just Us was on the tour of the Dogwood Trail with its beautiful horticultural display, as well as on the tour route of the city of Atlanta’s scenic Christmas array of lights. The neighborhood has two triangular Parks, I and II, with Park I dedicated to its first President, Margaret Davis Bowen, and Park II, dedicated to President John F. Kennedy, with an eternal gas light flame, as well as a plaque dedicated to Martin Luther King Jr.[1]

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
30310. We on the rise. Waiting on the West End Mall replacement project as well as the 5 billion dollar Gulch project a mile away from me.

Property value should skyrocket when those are done although it will be a while.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
30310. We on the rise. Waiting on the West End Mall replacement project as well as the 5 billion dollar Gulch project a mile away from me.

Property value should skyrocket when those are done although it will be a while.
Yeah. Negros GIVING away areas simply by ninja’ing. I know someone affiliated with the gultch. Word is (brace for it) it’s going to be office building and new affordable housing. It’ll be apartments for rent mostly. West end is a shit show. I stopped going to Krispie Kreme because ninjas walked out in the street and blocked the road to confront some people in a car. I couldn’t go around or backup NOR did I have my thumper on me. My lady was scared shirtless! I was too. Unnecessary niggitry. We go the long way around to those new brewery area in those warehouses. A billionaire bought underground and it gonna redo the entire thing. The issue with they are dragging ass until something can be done about the homeless and the crime at that Marta startion and surrounding. There’s a huge brick building that getting turned into high end rustic lofts. We are looking into that because it’s perfectly located.