Atlanta on fire!

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Police have identified a woman who was arrested Monday after allegedly firing a dozen gunshots at a Gwinnett County school bus occupied by four kindergartners and their driver.

Celeste Michele Saunders, 57, of Suwanee, was taken into custody.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Police have identified a woman who was arrested Monday after allegedly firing a dozen gunshots at a Gwinnett County school bus occupied by four kindergartners and their driver.

Celeste Michele Saunders, 57, of Suwanee, was taken into custody.
These stories get crazier and crazier

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
They were tapping Thug's phone back in 2015

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A Clayton County man who was arrested last July after police said he fired multiple gunshots at two gas stations is now facing federal hate crime charges.

Larry Edward Foxworth, 48, of Jonesboro, was arrested on 10 counts related to the shootings in July 2021, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution previously reported. At the time, Clayton police said Foxworth told officers, “This is a hate crime and this is a targeted hit.”

Officers arrived at a gas station in the 700 block of Mt. Zion Road and spotted a 2016 Ford Fusion weaving in and out of traffic. During a traffic stop, police said officers spotted an open container and a bag of ammunition including spent shell casings inside the car.

Foxworth was arrested. As he was being taken into custody police said he told officers that "I can give you a name and we can make this disappear" and "this is a hate crime and this is a targeted hit".

Investigators said Foxworth admitted to the shootings because he doesn’t like "towel heads" and didn’t like people of color calling them "n----s". He told investigators that "after shooting the first location he went down the road and did a U-turn to come back and shoot the location again." He told investigators he wasn’t aware he was at a second location.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Some of this shit is mental health. Almost got into it with a ninja at my nieces dance recitals. Shit could have gone left over a parking space. Had my 2-year old in the car -
Def mental health.

I had a guy outside Publix almost run my son over on a scooter.
Then he starts saying fuck kids, I'm glad I don't have none.
Then the nigga said he would pop me.

Dude was clearly having some issues but I wasn't about to chance anything with my son right by my side.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stoppppppppppp
Ive heard stories of pastors bilking elders for their life savings
If you think that kind of shit doesn’t warrant a violent death, then something is wrong with you
I think something is wrong with you for jumping to the wildest conclusion you could with no proof at all.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

they doin drive-bys on these shit now???

spin-scooter.jpg