Atlanta on fire!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lounge is about to open in the retail floor of my condo building. We already have a pizza joint that serves alcohol. Although the lounge will play old school, r/b, house, afrobeat type stuff, I'm preparing for the nigga element to come fuck it up by end of what will surely be a hot summer.
Mellow Mushroom?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Atlanta is not on fire…..I could walk down the street with a suit made of hundred dollar bills with a golden pimp cane and nothing would happened to me.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EVERYBODY need to be
Very careful, everywhere!
This country is becoming
unhinged and it is very
dangerous out here! :smh:
I agree. I worry about women in my family.

If it ain't random street violence, then its 10 mo' things like police brutality or misconduct, hazardous drivers, inflation, price gouging on essentials, a predatory economy, hypocritical politics, maga supporters, or catching covid :smh:

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

1 bedroom $2500
:smh:

i cant deny
i fell for the atl hype a few years ago
was willing to take a paycut to go work there
scoped out "luxury" apartments at peachtree

but at the interview
all i could see was white bosses and black workers
the dude interviewing me sounded like Mr candi from jango

i was like fuck it

cant raise kids in the south

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guy will have to take those signs down once management gets wind.

It's hard for me to feel sorry for this guy. Hell he can rent my condo and I'll give him a ten percent discount on what he's paying now if he's that upset.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember a time when Going down south meant getting away from the crime and chaos of the Big City.
Kids in the 70's spent the summers with extended family Down South and loved it. Down South was different
back then. If the Big City was Hell then in caparison Down South was Heaven. But that was the 70's and 80's.
Yes, i'm an old head, lol.....and I probably would have never made it this far without the escape of going Down South.
Now Down South is like the Wild West, everybody strapped, shootouts in broad daylight. Damn bruh, where did the love go....
Peace to my fellow Gen Xers, God speed to the Millennials and Gen Z.
thats rite the south was always my get away from detroit in till i was down there back last may and after spending 5 days in atlanta
i couldnt wait to get back to detroit..aint never in my life have i personally seen that many high speed state police chases everyday
while i was there..shit was bananas...

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Shit really started to hit the fan about 8 years ago.

Not every shooting or murder makes the news.

Last chick I dealt with whose son was a shooter for _____, ______, ______ and ________ let me know how cheap it is to have a life taken.
There are some people in the city that should not be in the city and I’m going to lead that comment right there. This is what happens when you try terraform area that is not supposed to be changed in that manner.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit really started to hit the fan about 8 years ago.

Not every shooting or murder makes the news.

Last chick I dealt with whose son was a shooter for _____, ______, ______ and ________ let me know how cheap it is to have a life taken.

Indeed.

I did uber and Lyft back in 2016. One night under the Pryor Street bridge (by Magic City) I saw a decapitated man lying in the street. I don't know if he got hit by a car, or dropped off there or what. Fucked me up for a bit.

I was also in the area the night the husband of the assistant D.A. got killed doing Lyft. I actually drove past the car and noticed it was stopped in the street at an intersection. Easily could have been me that got the call to pick the assailant up.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember a time when Going down south meant getting away from the crime and chaos of the Big City.
Kids in the 70's spent the summers with extended family Down South and loved it. Down South was different
back then. If the Big City was Hell then in caparison Down South was Heaven. But that was the 70's and 80's.
Yes, i'm an old head, lol.....and I probably would have never made it this far without the escape of going Down South.
Now Down South is like the Wild West, everybody strapped, shootouts in broad daylight. Damn bruh, where did the love go....
Peace to my fellow Gen Xers, God speed to the Millennials and Gen Z.
Shittttt went down south for the summer 91-93, learned to:
Cook crack
Trade crack for cars
Roll blunts
Smoke blunts
Get sucked by a chic 5 years older
Lose my virginity
Fall for this beauty queen named Equasta(black)
Stabbed at a party
Hear about my cousin killing a white crackhead
Find the truth out, say nothing
Indictment list and what it meant.

And this is all in a small country town in Tenn.

Point is, down south been hot for 30 plus years, atleast. Once the Autocar companies started building manufacturers in the south, so came a lot of the problems and people with it from up north.

Last edited:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indeed.

I did uber and Lyft back in 2016. One night under the Pryor Street bridge (by Magic City) I saw a decapitated man lying in the street. I don't know if he got hit by a car, or dropped off there or what. Fucked me up for a bit.

I was also in the area the night the husband of the assistant D.A. got killed doing Lyft. I actually drove past the car and noticed it was stopped in the street at an intersection. Easily could have been me that got the call to pick the assailant up.
I believe certain shit happen for a reason. ADA husband don't seem random.

And decapitated how? Did you see anything on the news afterwards?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe certain shit happen for a reason. ADA husband don't seem random.

And decapitated how? Did you see anything on the news afterwards?

The headless man didn't make the news. I think he was a homeless man that got hit. Just my theory from where I saw him...lot of homeless CAMP out there.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
thats rite the south was always my get away from detroit in till i was down there back last may and after spending 5 days in atlanta
i couldnt wait to get back to detroit..aint never in my life have i personally seen that many high speed state police chases everyday
while i was there..shit was bananas...
Hey.. they set themselves up back in the 90's nicknaming the city Hotlanta. They been flaming ever since.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The headless man didn't make the news. I think he was a homeless man that got hit. Just my theory from where I saw him...lot of homeless CAMP out there.
But decapitated? How did he have to get hit for his head to come off?