Arrow on CW

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man Julianna Harkavy is holding the CW crown right now...

Also this new season of Arrow has been fantastic....

I’m loving this change in approach to story telling.

And I’m Anxiously awaiting the big Argus Big bad reveal.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man Julianna Harkavy is holding the CW crown right now...

Also this new season of Arrow has been fantastic....

I’m loving this change in approach to story telling.

And I’m Anxiously awaiting the big Argus Big bad reveal.

oh you gotta get an EARLY twist tonight my friend

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man those gawd damn 10 pounds...

I don’t think I’ve seen a year to year transformation like this..

Last season she was barely on my radar.. I would have been cool if she died..
But now..

I need me some more Dinah

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
You know what.. I don’t have any issues with him being upset with Felicity with a gun...

In fact... if you really really think about it. The last 3 seasons have slowly been leading to felecity/overwatch being the ultimate bad guy.

And like others have pointed out.. Something definitely happened when Diaz broke into her house.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know what.. I don’t have any issues with him being upset with Felicity with a gun...

In fact... if you really really think about it. The last 3 seasons have slowly been leading to felecity/overwatch being the ultimate bad guy.

And like others have pointed out.. Something definitely happened when Diaz broke into her house.

I think what is causing the annoyance the petty sh*t they used in the past to cause conflict...

so at this point unless its REALLY good (Black Lightning level good familial conflict? Its gonna get shot down)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Side note ... I’m 7 episodes behind on supergirl and black lightning..

How the fuck did that Happen? It’s too many damn shows

FACTS...

I CANNOT keep up.

and both were good...not GREAT but real good

You will REALLY like Manchester Black on Supergirl...

Black Lightning has remained CONSISTENT as hell...and that alone is an achievement. If possible? the music has gotten even BETTER!

except that theme song

Last edited:

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
FACTS...

I CANNOT keep up.

Black Lightning has remained CONSISTENT as hell...and that alone is an achievement. If possible? the musoc has gotten even BETTER!

except that theme song
I envision the Painkiller character doing the wack theme song and for some reason it makes it fit.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
FACTS...

I CANNOT keep up.

Black Lightning has remained CONSISTENT as hell...and that alone is an achievement. If possible? the musoc has gotten even BETTER!

except that theme song

Both of these shows are just going to have to get the mid season treatment..... where I'll try to catch up.

Hell i'm fucking behind on Supernatural..

I've got no one to blame but Netflix... they keep dropping fucking Shit. If they would just give a brother a month.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I’ll tell you this...
If it turns out that Diaz has been working a tool for Argus to lead to the eventual passing of the meta human registration act... then all is forgiven.

Argus users Diaz as a tool to get the viglante act passed ... with the next step being registration of all powered people.

It just seems like Arrow , Legends and Flash have been building towards this huge moment

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Both of these shows are just going to have to get the mid season treatment..... where I'll try to catch up.

Hell i'm fucking behind on Supernatural..

I've got no one to blame but Netflix... they keep dropping fucking Shit. If they would just give a brother a month.

Yo Supernatuural...

going good

REAL good.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I've been skipping over episodes as usual. So saw Oliver was released on the episode from last night. The previous episode was on point. Oliver and Michael Jai White just kicking ass throughout the prison. Since I skip episodes I guess I'm not invested in Diaz but I'm annoyed with him as being just a mere gangster and has 9 lives.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I've been skipping over episodes as usual. So saw Oliver was released on the episode from last night. The previous episode was on point. Oliver and Michael Jai White just kicking ass throughout the prison. Since I skip episodes I guess I'm not invested in Diaz but I'm annoyed with him as being just a mere gangster and has 9 lives.

i can understand

TheProdigal

Invincible under the sun
BGOL Investor
Hate the future stuff all it tells me is that theres no tension in the present cause none of these characters can die.

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
No one watched the show tonight? Its filled with Batman fan service/Easter eggs.
Just finished it. I like what they're doing with the whole Elseworlds thing. But I thought the Batwoman thing was a little weak for all the hype. They did Kate Kane better than they did Batwoman. The 'World's Finest' nod was cool though.

btw....where the hell is Nora?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Just finished it. I like what they're doing with the whole Elseworlds thing. But I thought the Batwoman thing was a little weak for all the hype. They did Kate Kane better than they did Batwoman. The 'World's Finest' nod was cool though.

btw....where the hell is Nora?

I feel the same way....:smh:

Arrow's Elseworld episode was better than the Flash episode. Were they hinting at Darkseid as this thing that that guy is going to every Earth testing?
:yes::yes::yes:

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
Why am I enjoying this way more than Justice League or BvS - damn you don't need to spend milions to make a good story, just some characters you connect with, decent dramatic tension and a bit of contextual humor.

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
I know I am a pervert but I think both Oliver and Barry should have given each other a Hall Pass - I think Oliver would have been down when Iris kissed him and he didnt stop because it was wrong but because he thought Barry might walk in - Barry didnt get a chance to get a kiss from Felicity - But am I wrong but I think they kissed before - pre Iris and Oliver

Playa - Fonz my CW hero experts - am I right

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I know I am a pervert but I think both Oliver and Barry should have given each other a Hall Pass - I think Oliver would have been down when Iris kissed him and he didnt stop because it was wrong but because he thought Barry might walk in - Barry didnt get a chance to get a kiss from Felicity - But am I wrong but I think they kissed before - pre Iris and Oliver

Playa - Fonz my CW hero experts - am I right

Felicity and Barry used to kinda date.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
They should do a Batwoman show. Hope they geyba green light but its doubtful with Gotham being successful on FOX.