Are Single BLK Mothers DESTROYING their sons?

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Actually, this is right, but in the opposite of what you are thinking.
Because in reality, my mother was what a true mother should be. She was president of the PTA, and lived and died for her children, meaning she put us before herself, to the point that it compromised her health. She never cursed other than saying dam it, didn't drink or take drugs, all of her kids were in marriage, and she always put education first.
Now if you want facts I can give you a ton of facts that show parents like this tend to raise better children. Is this the route you want to take?
My moms was the same.... she put us / me 1st.... education was valued over everything. I never went to public school. It was always private & it was the same for my older sisters.

Moms didn't allow me to eat fast food, got me off the pork, meat, poultry, & dairy.... sent me to a 7 day Adventist boarding academy. The absolute best move in life for me.

She was also the neighborhood mom. I shared my mother with other people who had no mother even if they had a "mother".
women choose who gets to be fathers

you mean like what this black woman did with this guy?

nia-long-fiance-ime-udoka-nba-suspension.jpg

how about this guy....

holmes-and-wife.png

and before her he married this woman.....

TJ Holmes, who is currently married to attorney Marilee Fiebig, was previously married to Amy Ferson, a journalist at CNN. She is most notable for her work as a political contributor and a conservative commentator on the news network. The date of their marriage remains unknown, however it can be estimated to be in 2000. They share two children - a son, Jaiden, and a daughter, Brianna. Their separation and divorce was finalized in 2007, following which Amy remained unmarried.

So far TJ made TWO educated black women single parents.. With Fiebig, he married her..cheated on her then reconciled and cheated again and filed divorce papers after 13 years. They have one kid. Guess who might get custody?

These samuel/tate dudes around here have this delusion that black women are hooking up with guys like pookie with the neck tattoos and tear drop tats on his face who sags his pants and everyone but women like the ones above sees is a busted ass man BUT her...cause she's too busy living her best life? Is that who theyre talking about???

Cuz TJ and Ime, the men who's tearing their families apart as we type, doesn't present like that. In fact if anyone on Bgol had a daughter who brought TJ or Ime home to meet them they would WELCOME THEM in their family with beaming pride! TJ and Ime are NOT anomalies....theres LOTS of dudes like them around... if you notice NOT ONE OF THE USUAL PEANUT GALLERY has spoken about their activities and how its affected their FAMILIES... VERY QUIET on that topic. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

And so far as we can see...Ime and TJ fucked over TWO black women and thier kids.....just like pookie and ray ray would. :rolleyes2:

These guys make umpteen threads about black men basically complaining about their mothers and projecting that animosity on all black women when most of the examples are black men leaving black women after having a kid with them ( you know...like Ime and TJ's doing) and its not all welfare queens trying do their HOT GIRL SUMMER thing with some crackhead.

So MAYBE the problem isn't all one sided as the narrative goes...MAYBE???
Nobody forces men to ejaculate in a woman. Foh wit that redpill blame a woman bullshit.

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Let's keep it a buck, unless it's rape, women choose who gets to be fathers. You could a great dude, good job, good heart all of that, but if women aren't feeling you, you're not reproducing.

The system tore the black family apart, and neither side is really good at finding partners and making families. So yeah, single parenthood usually doesn't lead to the best outcome in children, but the shit doesn't address why it became like it is now.
Foh....keep it a buk...
Nobody forces a man to ejaculate in her. You choose to do so. I have no empathy or sympathy for niggaahz who end up getting raped & fuked over in child support court I think it's hilarious. You chose her, you pursued her, you chose to not use a condom, & you chose to skeet in her.

You also chose to not talk about the reality of having children & what ya position would be if pregnancy occured.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
My moms was the same.... she put us / me 1st.... education was valued over everything. I never went to public school. It was always private & it was the same for my older sisters.

Moms didn't allow me to eat fast food, got me off the pork, meat, poultry, & dairy.... sent me to a 7 day Adventist boarding academy. The absolute best move in life for me.

She was also the neighborhood mom. I shared my mother with other people who

Nobody forces men to ejaculate in a woman. Foh wit that redpill blame a woman bullshit.
If you know me I shoot from the hip, I call a spade a spade, meaning I get on bad mothers or women, just as much as I do bad men. Matter of fact, just to clarify a little, a lot of people get on the Ray-Rays and Pookies, but to me, the simps are just as bad, if not worse. Because my Pops was a certified simp, the type that promises a woman the world knock her up with a few kids, then decides he doesn't want to do it anymore.
If you know me, you know, I like to fuck women, call me a pussy coinsure if you like, but one thing I never do is lie to women claiming I love them and want to raise a happy family with them. If that's the only way you can get pussy, then you are lame as fuck, and if you do get her knocked up and you break out, you are fucked up and as bad as the Ray-Rays Pookies and the fucked up moms.
The only reason why I am a bit harsher on today's mothers is that right now society is encouraging them to do so, by selling the idea that they can be a mother and still hoe and fuck around, without giving a thought to what this does to her children, especially her sons.
The whole movement in my opinion was created to destroy families, by establishing a code that only poor and weak women obey, because the blue blood aristocrat power to be, does not follow that bullshit code!

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If you know me I shoot from the hip, I call a spade a spade, meaning I get on bad mothers or women, just as much as I do bad men. Matter of fact, just to clarify a little, a lot of people get on the Ray-Rays and Pookies, but to me, the simps are just as bad, if not worse. Because my Pops was a certified simp, the type that promises a woman the world knock her up with a few kids, then decides he doesn't want to do it anymore.
If you know me, you know, I like to fuck women, call me a pussy coinsure if you like, but one thing I never do is lie to women claiming I love them and want to raise a happy family with them. If that's the only way you can get pussy, then you are lame as fuck, and if you do get her knocked up and you break out, you are fucked up and as bad as the Ray-Rays Pookies and the fucked up moms.
The only reason why I am a bit harsher on today's mothers is that right now society is encouraging them to do so, by selling the idea that they can be a mother and still hoe and fuck around, without giving a thought to what this does to her children, especially her sons.
The whole movement in my opinion was created to destroy families, by establishing a code that only poor and weak women obey, because the blue blood aristocrat power to be, does not follow that bullshit code!
Agree 1000%

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
It's not like Condoms break. Let's be brutal, bitches that like it raw can take the pill, or use plan B.

Why isn't there a male birth control pill? It's because men can't get fucking pregnant. Women chose to, don't let these broads fool you. They want these children.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not like Condoms break. Let's be brutal, bitches that like it raw can take the pill, or use plan B.

Why isn't there a male birth control pill? It's because men can't get fucking pregnant. Women chose to, don't let these broads fool you. They want these children.
I just figure their pussy is a graveyard. Probably done had at least one abortion, and can't do it again.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

men who like it raw can get vasectomies.......pay for ya condoms..... they are less likely to break. Men cause women pregnancy. No sperm, No baby!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Only in the woman hater mind does procreation begin with the woman.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

She was also the neighborhood mom. I shared my mother with other people who had no mother even if they had a "mother".

she decides to keep the baby or not so hes right. sorry. truth hurts

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm seeing that the conversation of the thread has taken a left. I read the first page and the last page.

What's in this thread that you don't agree with
I'm not understanding ya question. What has mislead you to believe that I'm having difficulty? My position is clear. Maybe you should read the entier thread.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doesn't matter. She ultimately decides if she keeps it or not. You can't get around it. Straw man arguments won't work.

STILL THE END.
Actually it does matter because the chain of events leading to the pregnancy is controlled by the person who has the one thing it takes for her to have a baby in the second place. Saying it doesn't matter is literally giving the male a pass for irresponsible behavior on his part while holding the female accountable for irresponsible behavior on her part.

The basis of your argument is that men are exempt from any accountability because its in our nature to want to spread our seed. But if man (the human animal) is hardwired to procreate (apparently with any type of woman we can) then woman (the human animal) is hardwired to accept a man's seed (any man's seed). You just refuse to believe that the natural drive that makes a man want to impregnate is the same drive that makes a woman want to be pregnant.

STILL AT THE BEGINNING.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Actually it does matter because the chain of events leading to the pregnancy is controlled by the person who has the one thing it takes for her to have a baby in the second place. Saying it doesn't matter is literally giving the male a pass for irresponsible behavior on his part while holding the female accountable for irresponsible behavior on her part.

The basis of your argument is that men are exempt from any accountability because its in our nature to want to spread our seed. But if man (the human animal) is hardwired to procreate (apparently with any type of woman we can) then woman (the human animal) is hardwired to accept a man's seed (any man's seed). You just refuse to believe that the natural drive that makes a man want to impregnate is the same drive that makes a woman want to be pregnant.

STILL AT THE BEGINNING.
nope. None of that matters because in the end they make that decision. Such a dumb argument you are presenting. If you and your homie bought guns to rob the bank, and you went ahead the rob the bank and the homie didn't want to. Guess who is going to jail for the bank robbery? You can't shield hoes from accountability just because you weren't raised by a man.

Their fault.

THE END.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nope. None of that matters because in the end they make that decision. Such a dumb argument you are presenting. If you and your homie bought guns to rob the bank, and you went ahead the rob the bank and the homie didn't want to. Guess who is going to jail for the bank robbery? You can't shield hoes from accountability just because you weren't raised by a man.

Their fault.

THE END.
That's your analogy???:roflmao2:

That makes about as much as you do:roflmao: the fact that you equate pregnancy with illegal activity is telling coming from you tho...

But to make your analogy more accurate and less nonsensical...

If me and my homie wanted to rob a bank and the homie said he would bring the guns...then at the last minute decided he didn't want to rob the bank any more...then the bank can't get robbed!

You see a woman CANT GET PREGNANT WITHOUT THE MAN'S PARTICIPATION PERIOD. And if he's doing that then he has accountability regardless. Blaming her for something that wouldn't even be an issue if he didn't fuck her raw is the weakest shit ever and sad that men actually think like that.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
That's your analogy???:roflmao2:

That makes about as much as you do:roflmao: the fact that you equate pregnancy with illegal activity is telling coming from you tho...

But to make your analogy more accurate and less nonsensical...

If me and my homie wanted to rob a bank and the homie said he would bring the guns...then at the last minute decided he didn't want to rob the bank any more...then the bank can't get robbed!

You see a woman CANT GET PREGNANT WITHOUT THE MAN'S PARTICIPATION PERIOD. And if he's doing that then he has accountability regardless. Blaming her for something that wouldn't even be an issue if he didn't fuck her raw is the weakest shit ever and sad that men actually think like that.
he came to you to bring the guns, thats the initial sex. then you go ahead and rob the bank. if he didnt come over, he didn't have sex. boy, your intellect is low.

none of that matters since she has final say if the baby is born. you can't get around that but you are free to believe what you want to believe. delusion doesn't change the fact that women decide on who lives or who doesn't. Say what you want but everyone else here knows you already lost and the discussion is over. It's basic logic. Your emotion based argument is weak and doesn't hold.

THE END

(now get the last word in like the bitch you are)

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he came to you to bring the guns, thats the initial sex. then you go ahead and rob the bank. if he didnt come over, he didn't have sex. boy, your intellect is low.

none of that matters since she has final say if the baby is born. you can't get around that but you are free to believe what you want to believe. delusion doesn't change the fact that women decide on who lives or who doesn't. Say what you want but everyone else here knows you already lost and the discussion is over. It's basic logic. Your emotion based argument is weak and doesn't hold.

THE END

Here's the hitch in your busted ass analogy....
A criminal charge of "aiding and abetting" or serving as an accessory after the fact of a crime derives from accomplice liability (or complicity). Most states permit criminal charges against anyone who helps another in the commission of a crime.

barack-obama-mic-drop-kapfbw8tm5909423.gif

See...everyone has some accountability.. even if you don't hang around to rob the bank.

NOT QUITE THE END AFTER ALL.

(Now watch him spazz out and do more name calling because he can't intelligently rebut the facts :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

THE END

So by default you admit to being a bitch ass niggaah & fuk Boi because you want to have the last word & don't want what you've said to continue to be challenged.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Their fault.

THE END.
that's not even close to being the same. You give a woman ya sperm it should be assumed you trying to be a father, if you didn't ask & weren't given permission to ejaculate in her then she has every right under the sun to do what she wants with her body. If she decided to have an abortion with out ya knowledge or consent, she can do that.

My boy that came with me to buy the guns will still get jail time. Not as much as me though. He was apart of the conspiracy.

Ya critical thinking skills aren't sharp.

You niggaahz are comedy in child support court

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
im glad i made the two bish raised faggots feel better and fuck each other before the thread ended. now they can continue being useless beings in the world where their own daddies didnt want them.

and their emotional baseless arguments make no sense. They lost a long time ago. The final act is decided by a woman and they are talking about shit before that has nothing to do with anything.