Anyone On Here Play The Guitar/Bass?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Speaking of bass guitar:

@jack walsh13 If you're not already following this brotha's videos, I recommend that you do.

Good lookin on posting this.

lSToIj.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

I remember reading somewhere where Van Halen once stated most of his riffs were discovered by accident by him just fuckin around on the fretboard. But as I dive into the history of artists and songs in particular, I'm seeing this is very prevalent throughout the history of music. Kansas guitarist Kerry Livgren was doing a basic fingering exercise on the guitar when his wife walked by listening to it and said you need to write a song to that. The song he wrote........"Dust in the Wind." :eek2: :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

XYu1gF.jpg

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

I wanna learn this. Bobby Womack did the guitar parts correct?

bg1uLg.jpg

Kerry has good videos.

So the etymology of this song is that it was written by Cecil Womack and Gip Noble Jr for David Oliver and released on David’s album Here’s to You in 1980 (I just found this out).

It was also released by Teddy the same year on his TP album. On that version Cecil Womack (Bobby’s brother) is credited as the guitarist.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Kerry has good videos.

So the etymology of this song is that it was written by Cecil Womack and Gip Noble Jr for David Oliver and released on David’s album Here’s to You in 1980 (I just found this out).

It was also released by Teddy the same year on his TP album. On that version Cecil Womack (Bobby’s brother) is credited as the guitarist.

Oh okay. Cecil, not Bobby. Got it.

RGwAYL.jpg