Anyone On Here Play The Guitar/Bass?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Damn that piano house is dope as fuck!!!!

Qldbl1.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I had been looking forward to this one. Excellent all the way around. Bass was the standout. If only popular music could be band-driven again.
Right. Everything is so digital driven now. No one wants to learn how to play an instrument. There's no creativity. When you play an instrument that's where the creativity and individuality comes into play. People don't want to put in the work. They don't love making music. They don't embrace the creativity portion of it like these people do.

K4BAt4.jpg

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Right. Everything is so digital driven now. No one wants to learn how to play an instrument. There's no creativity. When you play an instrument that's where the creativity and individuality comes into play. People don't want to put in the work. They don't love making music. They don't embrace the creativity portion of it like these people do.

K4BAt4.jpg
Be like one maybe two dudes putting together all elements of a track with no live playing + auto-tune perfected vocals.

It's no wonder new popular music sales have plummeted over the last few years.

It's like the difference between a White Castle meal and a home cooked meal from Big Mama.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Be like one maybe two dudes putting together all elements of a track with no live playing + auto-tune perfected vocals.

It's no wonder new popular music sales have plummeted over the last few years.

It's like the difference between a White Castle meal and a home cooked meal from Big Mama.
Real talk. I'm thankful I'm learning to play live instruments

OVsd1N.jpg

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
After listening to “Maggot Brain” this morning, I ran up on this gem by the late great Eddie Hazel (Parliament/Funkadelic)…cover of the iconic Beatles song

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He started that video with that sweet chunky funky rhythm playing. That’s a unique guitar too. Sounds amazing. This brotha’s been on some legendary cuts.
I've been working hard on that Chuck style too. You hear it a lot in the Temptations records. I love it. I do a lot of muting with my left hand. It's comfortable for me.

ugfmOd.jpg