Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Catch VXRT on the next dip. Too late for me to enter now. (Hope I dont regret it like SRNE yesterday).

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got beat up today. It happens. For all of the newbies, anybody giving you trading advice that doesnt share days they lose, be weary of. Many youtube influences will act as though the never lose. Thats not the case. It happens. Today was my day. Lots of red across the board.
I’m all fucked up I just knew NIO was going to blow up atleast a dollar. MFuggas

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Just a thought, seeing the little bump AH. Black stocks may run tomorrow. Get some if you choose.

CARV, BYFC, UONE, UONEK are the popular ones.

althes

Rising Star
OG Investor
CARV ran to 8.00 AH.
UONEK I am hoping takes off tomorrow as well.
Holding NIO after I swung trade it today.
Made a nice penny on BA.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
DSS worth watching after the bell. Earnings... If it starts moving up, I'll buy in. Hoping it gets to $11.
DSS does nothing in AH. Glad I don't own this big nothing sandwich of a stock. They always promise, but never deliver.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is backed by Bill Gates. trump is going to inject people with poison. Billy Gates has never developed a vaccine other than for population control.

kinfolk

Star
BGOL Investor
So when it comes to TSLA, l should hop on it tomorrow and not wait for the actual stock split, right? I see that Apple stock has already increased by 13% since their announcement and there’s still two weeks to go before the split. Trying to get the best bang for my buck.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So when it comes to TSLA, l should hop on it tomorrow and not wait for the actual stock split, right? I see that Apple stock has already increased by 13% since their announcement and there’s still two weeks to go before the split. Trying to get the best bang for my buck.

Buy now if you can

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I got this dude over here telling me that he has "mastered the formula of success" through options and blah blah blah. He wants me to start with $500 and give him 20% of the earnings he helps me attain. He mentioned that I'm going to set up an account at algoradartx.com. He seems pretty legit and even posts up his looses.
I'm torn between making money and letting some random dude steal my money LOL.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
A few from my watchlist today:

ABUS, XSPA, CARV, UONE, UONEK, BYFC, ATOS, ETON, AAL, CCL (if it hits a low)

HellBoy

Platinum Member
I got this dude over here telling me that he has "mastered the formula of success" through options and blah blah blah. He wants me to start with $500 and give him 20% of the earnings he helps me attain. He mentioned that I'm going to set up an account at algoradartx.com. He seems pretty legit and even posts up his looses.
If he isn't within choking distance, I'd be weary.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:popcorn:

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If he isn't within choking distance, I'd be weary.

Yes exactly... But I figured $500 isn't much to lose to learn a lesson. I've seen his testimonials (of course they could have been made up). Now, if he's the real deal then that's a huge plus because i've been trying to learn how to trade options anyway.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes exactly... But I figured $500 isn't much to lose to learn a lesson. I've seen his testimonials (of course they could have been made up). Now, if he's the real deal then that's a huge plus because i've been trying to learn how to trade options anyway.

Could be legit. But my life lessons has taught me nothing comes easy. I'm kinda a noob when it comes to investing and stock and for a few weeks it's been waking up early, going to sleep late, reading, watching videos, taking notes, chatting up folks etc to learn this craft.

You made your first post around 6am. Sounds like you might have the time to grind and learn on your own in the mornings. Lots of info out there to learn if you're willing to put in the work.

Save that initial $500 for your first investing deposit.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Could be legit. But my life lessons has taught me nothing comes easy. I'm kinda a noob when it comes to investing and stock and for a few weeks it's been waking up early, going to sleep late, reading, watching videos, taking notes, chatting up folks etc to learn this craft.

You made your first post around 6am. Sounds like you might have the time to grind and learn on your own in the mornings. Lots of info out there to learn if you're willing to put in the work.

Save that initial $500 for your first investing deposit.

I don't know much about options or stocks but I do have a pretty substantial investment. I'm looking to make some good money.
I work at 9 am. I def COULD take the time to learn but not sure why i'd waste my time when i could potentially learn from someone who is good at this.
I feel you, but I already have investments. I just need to learn how to trade options and that's pretty much what he's doing. He's not connected to your account in any way. He just sends you exactly what to do with your money on a daily basis.