Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MARA gapped up over $5 this morning. I WOULD ONLY DAYTRADE THIS STOCK RIGHT NOW.

They recently file an S-3, so an offering may be coming.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
RUMOR: Twitter Expresses Interest in TikTok's U.S. Operations

“Twitter will have a hard time putting together enough financing to acquire even the U.S. operations of TikTok,” Erik Gordon, a professor at the University of Michigan, said, Reuters reported. “It doesn’t have enough borrowing capacity.”

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RUMOR: Twitter Expresses Interest in TikTok's U.S. Operations

“Twitter will have a hard time putting together enough financing to acquire even the U.S. operations of TikTok,” Erik Gordon, a professor at the University of Michigan, said, Reuters reported. “It doesn’t have enough borrowing capacity.”
Damn I was just about to put an Iron Condor on TWTR will hold off til I see how far this drives the price up.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
these therapeutic companies are where its at now.
which is why im gonna continue to hold and swing SRNE. been in since $7 and not lettin go.
Sometimes you gotta hold despite the red days. $SRNE is long term for me, similar to when $MRNA IPO’ed. Biotech stocks are not really for day or swing trading but have been more lucrative because of COVID.

Monday is usually the best day to buy stocks while Friday is usually sell off day.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Learned my lesson today on Trailing Stops. Have to put more thought into them...

Trailing Stop automatically sold all my Delta shares at about $27.50 and ofcourse the airline stocks have rallied today and Delta is currently over $29.xx

For something like the airline industry making a comeback...I set my trailing stop way too tight and didn't compensate for enough of a minor dip.

Last edited:

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Learned my lesson today on Trailing Stops. Have to put more thought into them...

Trailing Stop automatically sold all my Delta shares at about $27.50 and ofcourse the airline stocks have rallied today and Delta is currently over $29.xx

For something like the airline industry making a comeback...I set my trailing stop way too tight and didn't compensate for enough of a minor dip.
ATRs - Average True Range is a good to use for trailing stops especially 2x or 3x ATR if you want to go long and not get stopped out.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally closed my PUT spread on NIO, got out at 70% profit and dropped a 1/3 of my NIO shares just above $14. Looking to drop the next 1/3 either in Power Hour or After Hours and then hold the rest through ER.

That MARK play is looking good. It should close above $2 today with the volume and keep going for rest of week. I have shared and a couple Calls. Still holding LPCN as it slowly grinds up towards FDA date end of month.

My new entries: hopped in for small position on IRM and looking for entry on NUAN to see if I can ride their uptrend post earnings. Also looking for a 50/50 Iron Condor entry option on Twitter 39/40 Call spread with a 35/36 PUT spread. A slight risk if rumors explode on TIK TOK but feel this will drop soon since it’s unlikely to show much in next two weeks.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Finally closed my PUT spread on NIO, got out at 70% profit and dropped a 1/3 of my NIO shares just above $14. Looking to drop the next 1/3 either in Power Hour or After Hours and then hold the rest through ER.

That MARK play is looking good. It should close above $2 today with the volume and keep going for rest of week. I have shared and a couple Calls. Still holding LPCN as it slowly grinds up towards FDA date end of month.

My new entries: hopped in for small position on IRM and looking for entry on NUAN to see if I can ride their uptrend post earnings. Also looking for a 50/50 Iron Condor entry option on Twitter 39/40 Call spread with a 35/36 PUT spread. A slight risk if rumors explode on TIK TOK but feel this will drop soon since it’s unlikely to show much in next two weeks.

I'll be watching MARK. I'm long on Twitter (DCA'ing in my long term account) but wish I would have "thought bigger" and researched some option plays too..

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
NIO earnings tomm
:pain: :hellyea:

tenor.gif

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, this site is gold!! I use it alot. In fact, right now its indicating a significant drop tomorrow. High volume puts with strike price at $7.50. I will be trying to grab a contract right at 9:30.
I did notice that today. I was looking at it but it was still going up I didn’t have enough info to see if it was legit. I shall join you on this one tomorrow! Hope it doesn’t fall too soon. Are you getting the one for 8/21?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I did notice that today. I was looking at it but it was still going up I didn’t have enough info to see if it was legit. I shall join you on this one tomorrow! Hope it doesn’t fall too soon. Are you getting the one for 8/21?
Yep. If the value goes up, I will sell by closing bell.