Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I bought like 80 dollars worth of XRP on kraken when it first came out. I haven’t checked that account in years. I think I need to get on that...

It's now at $0.30. I bought 44,000 in 2017. I'm hoping for a payday by 2025. My plan is to exchange them for bitcoins and figure out a way to cash out. I spent about $400 on 44k XRP and now its actually worth a lot more...If i can just figure out how to get my money out.

hottmixx

Gutta Queen Super Star***
BGOL Investor
It's now at $0.30. I bought 44,000 in 2017. I'm hoping for a payday by 2025. My plan is to exchange them for bitcoins and figure out a way to cash out. I spent about $400 on 44k XRP and now its actually worth a lot more...If i can just figure out how to get my money out.
What brokerage do you have them in or do you keep them in a wallet on your pc? I just downloaded the Kraken app and I’m trying to reset my password but it’s like these motherfuckers are intentionally trying to keep me from getting into my account. I keep getting error messages. But then again I have been drinking so it could be me lol I may have revisit this task tomorrow lol. I’m sure one of our brilliant BGOL brethren can help you figure out how to convert them.

hottmixx

BGOL Investor
MARA is actually trying to get a little volume and make a little movement right now. Slow movement lol Maybe I can see green before the end of the day. Yep it’s moving just need a little more volume and it could run

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Son I bought in 2019 and it was .31 then it dropped and sat around .22 up until like last week when it popped up to .31 (This is me passing you the torch). Good luck with that one. I took that bread and put it into this brokerage account and been learning ever since.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bought like 80 dollars worth of XRP on kraken when it first came out. I haven’t checked that account in years. I think I need to get on that...
You ain't missing anything unless you bought it when it dipped between .15 and .22

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Son I bought in 2019 and it was .31 then it dropped and sat around .22 up until like last week when it popped up to .31 (This is me passing you the torch). Good luck with that one. I took that bread and put it into this brokerage account and been learning ever since.

Oh, when i bought it back in 2017, it was about 0.0061. I'd actually be making a profit of about 13k if i were to get rid of it today. As i said, I spent about $250 on it. I'm not too worried. It will be adopted by banks soon...

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What brokerage do you have them in or do you keep them in a wallet on your pc? I just downloaded the Kraken app and I’m trying to reset my password but it’s like these motherfuckers are intentionally trying to keep me from getting into my account. I keep getting error messages. But then again I have been drinking so it could be me lol I may have revisit this task tomorrow lol. I’m sure one of our brilliant BGOL brethren can help you figure out how to convert them.

I have it on a wallet on my PC. LOL, yeah Kraken told me they can't help me since i live in NY. I know how to convert them though. I can convert them to bitcoins but i don't know how to cash my bitcoins.

hottmixx

BGOL Investor
You ain't missing anything unless you bought it when it dipped between .15 and .22
I know. I bought when it first came out and was high as hell. I think .75-.80 or something like that so I’m in the red anyway but it’s still my money and I need to access this Kraken account at some point with my tipsy ass lol

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know. I bought when it first came out and was high as hell. I think .75-.80 or something like that so I’m in the red anyway but it’s still my money and I need to access this Kraken account at some point with my tipsy ass lol

honestly, if you bought it early 2017 or 2016 and spent $100, you should have about 5k right now. I probably spent like that .75 on it.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody with any crypto currency, whenever you're ready to cash out, convert them to BTC, then send them to gemini. Open an with gemini.com, you can coins there as well, link gemini to your bank acct and you convert btc to usd on gemini then to your bank acct.

good info!

to they have that know your customer bullshit tho??

Im not tryin to be having my i.d's all over the internet...

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody with any crypto currency, whenever you're ready to cash out, convert them to BTC, then send them to gemini. Open an Acct with gemini.com, you can buy coins there as well, link gemini to your bank acct and you convert btc to usd on gemini then to your bank acct.
The same thing can be done with coinbase as well!!

hottmixx

BGOL Investor
coinbase fees are too high

I like kraken better

plus coinbase is always going down at the worst times
Yeah I have bitcoin in Coinbase and their fees have gone up ridiculously. If I can get in my Kraken account I think I will transfer my bitcoin over there. Is that possible?

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
That is a great swing. I bought some AH to swing into next week. I love the chart setup on this one.
No chart setup. It was a spec play. Everyone was waiting on their FDA approval news ALL DAY. Damn stock started tanking in the AH. So it would go up ~10 cent every 30 mins because people thought the news was coming. If it didnt, it went back down. I bought and sold every 30 mins on lack of news. I bought a higher amount after the 6:30 dip ($2.07), to swing til Monday. Then when 7pm came, the news broke... I rode it up and sold out.

I didnt want to give anything back today. I'll buy again PM Monday.

hottmixx

BGOL Investor
just use kraken
ur bitcoin should be in a wallet
I’m emailing Kraken support team now trying to regain access to my account. I haven’t logged on in some years but that’s what I will do. Thanks. And honestly I’m aware of a wallet but I don’t know how to create one or move my crypto into it but I’m sure there’s a YouTube video out there for that. I will do some research. I need to start dating one of you brilliant intelligent brothers off of here so you can help me out lol. Is there a dating forum to match make BGOL members lol I’m single single as in you can spend the night single lol. To much tequila tonight lmao.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Risk Management, Emotions and technical analysis (knowing where the buyers and sellers are). For me, those are the 3 most important things to have down cold in this game.
That is why only certain people win at this game. You have to have an alpha type personality and not let emotions get in the way. The day that you no longer fall in love with a stock or hate a stock is the day you actually become an investor and not a gambler.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just dropped 14k into ECOB,the stock is under a penny, just got picked up by home depot in 100+ stores. They manufacture a wood that is mold, termite and fire resistant. I am looking to get paid off on this one.
Yo how did you do on this one?

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who knows anything about SATS and KTOS and their potential? An old Head Nupe Put me on tonight and I’m trying to check the legitimacy of it.