Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@BronxBomber CELH is an amazing ticker. Bounces back well every time.
I told a poster about that stock a few months back. I got out a while back though.

After a while it starts to feel wrong. And I hate that damn feeling.

Ive been enjoying my time with SWN for the last month. I’m going to give it a couple more days playing with the resistance and then I’m out.

Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Man just think if this was taught to us in high school... I try to get people around me to get in the market, but they just see it as gambling money... I don't give up on them tho

I'm in the same boat man, def don't give up. People's behaviors with money are so engrained that it's hard to overcome. Esp when they're so used to simply using money to buy liabilities, instead of growing it by buying assets.

Just keep educating and sharing knowledge of your journey.... the pros and cons.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man just think if this was taught to us in high school... I try to get people around me to get in the market, but they just see it as gambling money... I don't give up on them tho
Did you go to a public school?

What was your catalyst with investing?

My spark towards money started when the government placed a huge tax on my grandfathers properties.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm in the same boat man, def don't give up. People's behaviors with money are so engrained that it's hard to overcome. Esp when they're so used to simply using money to buy liabilities, instead of growing it by buying assets.

Just keep educating and sharing knowledge of your journey.... the pros and cons.
Spot on
Your fortune will attract those who are ready to learn.
Right... You can tell who's interested, but hesitant, and those that just have no interest at all
Did you go to a public school?

What was your catalyst with investing?

My spark towards money started when the government placed a huge tax on my grandfathers properties.
I did go to public school, had an Economics teacher (R.I.P. Mr. T) my senior year that introduced us to the market via a stock market game that a few of us excelled at... In hindsight, instead of 6 weeks, that should've been the entire semester... Real shit I was too young-minded back then to understand the real world impact, but the seed was planted

A couple years later, I started investing simply because I had the lil extra money and I wanted to challenge myself to create an additional income stream for myself

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
$SPRT trading under new ticker $GREE

One of the most popular retail stocks is no more as the company name and ticker have gone away via a stock merger that will see the company become a subsidiary of a larger organization. What Happened: Support.com, which previously traded as SPRT on the Nasdaq, is now owned by Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:GREE). The merger creates the first publicly traded, vertically integrated Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) mining company that is 100% carbon neutral.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Naw, India and Taiwan are ready to pick up any slack

taiwan too small

and india not ready, besides they have their own issues to deal with right now

thats why all those businesses were trying to pivot to places like vietnam
when covid first started out
but its not been working too well

besides, I am reading that the share anount of money that will evaporate with just Evergrande alone
is more than what kicked off the 08 recession

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thought this was an interesting article...

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
xiBOLYs.png

Buy zone if you like HPE.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
rlPKBsZ.png

I spotted this in the SpaceX live stream today. Dragon crew was using this de-SPAC's product in experiments.

$BFLY. Wonder if that'll help the stock.