Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
they have been putting the boot to tesla
they want a local champion
i'm betting nio and xpeng will survive
Wars rarely ever accomplish anything valuable. I’m not saying I don’t trust anything out of China. I’m saying I don’t trust a lot of the stuff coming out of China. How do I know this electric car stuff isn’t meant to just bleed American dollars?

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been going through a lot as of late, but here's what I promised. I swing trade these from time to time. You have to know how to read the charts and watch the volume on these in order to make money as they are penny stocks.

AFHIF
AEMD
OPHC
BYFC
XELA
IPNC
EKSO
PHUN
CTXR
FRSX
TTOO
CEI

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Been going through a lot as of late, but here's what I promised. I swing trade these from time to time. You have to know how to read the charts and watch the volume on these in order to make money as they are penny stocks.

AFHIF
AEMD
OPHC
BYFC
XELA
IPNC
EKSO
PHUN
CTXR
FRSX
TTOO
CEI
Thanks.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Rocket Lab Wins Contract to Launch Orbital Debris Removal Demonstration Mission for Astroscale

LONG BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (Nasdaq: RKLB) (“Rocket Lab” or “the Company”), a global leader in launch services and space systems, today announced it has signed a dedicated launch contract with Astroscale Japan Inc. (“Astroscale Japan”), a subsidiary of Astroscale Holdings Inc. (“Astroscale”), a market leader in satellite servicing and long-term orbital sustainability. Scheduled for lift-off from Rocket Lab Launch Complex 1 in 2023, the Electron rocket will launch the Active Debris Removal by Astroscale-Japan (ADRAS-J) satellite, which has been selected by the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) for Phase I of its Commercial Removal of Debris Demonstration Project (CRD2), one of the world’s first technology demonstrations of removing large-scale debris from orbit.

$RKLB

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

I like Nike but I have had no luck, I bought some when it was in the $120's because I thought it was a good deal then the next day Chinese nationalists had a boycot campaign against them so I got out and the next month it went to $150 :lol:

HellBoy

Platinum Member
That happened back in july... it might effect earnings
True, so I'm betting that it'll affect the past quarter and forward guidance (5pm EST today). If it drops $15 bucks I'll be happy. If it jumps up I'll lose some money. LOL

**EDIT Tomorrow is their earnings. (9/23)

Last edited:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just brought my son some stock in Apple and Disney today for his birthday..looking to add to it eventually and get him a nice diversified portfolio...any good books or vids to recommend to get kids started in investing?
Black Kakarot that's a hell of a gift... Shout out to you and your son... I ordered this for my niece recently
Amazon product ASIN 1735912123

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally out of PLTR purgatory for a lil green... KPLT has shown to be a consistent swing play and options recycle... Somebody mentioned BYFC a couple days ago, I like their growth, nothing drastic just a steady growth - my regret is not buying more shares and I don't necessarily want to avg up...

HellBoy

Platinum Member
OkoYJDs.png

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
This is the stupidest smart idea I've seen. Points for outside the box thinking.
If 100s of thousands do this, it may work brilliantly.