Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Don't do it. The new CEO keeps buying depressed assets and dividends suck now. Verizon is the better long term hold.
good advice i was looking for another dividend play.. so Verizon is better..

anyone on $STAG for dividend ??

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watchlist for swings:

tmS52lN.png

R1C0o0D.png

**Crazy how far down FSLY has fallen. It was $33 a few days ago. I was trading that last year at $95-$100.
Same here with Fastly... I like Pinterest at that level for a good swing during the fall and holiday season... The ATH is around $81 so we're looking at close to 30% dip to today's pricing... For long term I like Twitter which is also about 20% off the ATH, in my opinion a good level for accumulation or even an options play... Twitter is looking to get there hands deep in the BTC arena and intertwine the two platforms - how? I have no idea, but I'm definitely along for the ride...

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Same here with Fastly... I like Pinterest at that level for a good swing during the fall and holiday season... The ATH is around $81 so we're looking at close to 30% dip to today's pricing... For long term I like Twitter which is also about 20% off the ATH, in my opinion a good level for accumulation or even an options play... Twitter is looking to get there hands deep in the BTC arena and intertwine the two platforms - how? I have no idea, but I'm definitely along for the ride...
I know Dorsey has been more vocal about BTC, but I figured it was because he owns SQ too.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know Dorsey has been more vocal about BTC, but I figured it was because he owns SQ too.
Yeah he's been a proponent of crypto for a while, so I do think that had a lot to do with him acquiring SQ... I've read articles that he has a vested interest in Blockchain technology as well... Not sure how he plans to tie it all in, but I like the vision

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
AMC... Is this still a hold this? Or is it time to let it go because the squeeze that never squoze is actually over?

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lcid took that shot on the chin

Lock out period has expired

Bullish

But damn I wish I had bought more eth instead

And what the fuck is fcuv and why is it up 200%

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
CEI for sure.
This will have a massive run up I believe and then dumped fast due to the huge cheap shares retailers are holding.
It may 3X from here. Resistance wall at .51-.52. If it breaks through then it may run to .80

BBIG I believe is just picking up steam for this week.
Many are still just discovering how low the float is.

BOOM GOES THE STOCK!!
CEI 30% GAIN! :cool:

I called both of these before anyone talked about them.

NEXT PLAY IS BGFV.
Watch this close and get in early.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Lcid took that shot on the chin

Lock out period has expired

Bullish

But damn I wish I had bought more eth instead

And what the fuck is fcuv and why is it up 200%
I'm mad I didnt buy puts yesterday on LCID. I knew about it and didn't do it.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Alphabet Inc's (NASDAQ:GOOG) (NASDAQ:GOOGL) Google is developing its own central processors for notebooks and tablet computers, highlighting its Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL) inspired in-house chip development aspirations, Nikkei Asia reports.

Google aims to launch CPUs for laptops and tablets, which run on the company's Chrome operating system, by 2023 based on chip blueprints of Arm Ltd.

Intel Corp (NASDAQ:INTC) and Advanced Micro Devices Inc (NASDAQ:AMD) powers Google's Chromebooks, as per a CNBC report. Google recently announced plans to build its smartphone processor to power the new Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro devices.