Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apple will be fine, this is just a hiccup.
Ppl should be marking off their buy zone.
Good point... With Apple being ready to release the revamp of all of their products... I'm guessing there will be a lot of positive momentum heading their way... I bought $160 1/21/22 Leap last year, was nervous it wouldn't pan out, but since July/August it's looking like I might win... Held it a lot longer than anticipated tho

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SPCE) (the "Company" or "Virgin Galactic"), a vertically integrated aerospace and space travel company, today announced an update regarding the timing of its next test flight "Unity 23" with the Italian Air Force.

During preparation for the Unity 23 test flight, a third-party supplier recently flagged a potential manufacturing defect in a component of the flight control actuation system that they supply to Virgin Galactic. At this point, it is not yet known whether the defect is present in the Company's vehicles and what, if any, repair work may be needed. Out of an abundance of caution, and in line with Virgin Galactic's established safety procedures, the Company is in the process of conducting inspections in partnership with the vendor.

This issue is unrelated to the Unity 22 flight or the current FAA matter, which is focused on air traffic control clearance and communications.
As a result, and pending resolution of the FAA matter, the earliest the Company expects to open its flight window for Unity 23 is mid October. A further update and specific flight window will be shared once the inspection is complete, in coordination with the Italian Air Force.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@BronxBomber CELH is an amazing ticker. Bounces back well every time.

My brother... I tried to put cats on EARLY. Im actually mad I sold some of this but ended up making some major moves and looking at the front door of early early early retirement....

Im just awaiting a nice pullback and throwing the sink at some of these ETFs.....

Also finally dipped my toe in crypto.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apple tanking due to recent lawsuit ruling in favor of epic games
down 3% and sinking.
They can no longer monopolize the app store and take 30% of sales

Buy Apple/Msft after any bad news and there is a pullback. If you just invested in those 2, a nice ETF (That includes Alpha & Amazon) and a nice dividend stock. Set it and forget it

Last edited:

HellBoy

Platinum Member

This was in my YouTube recommended, interesting strategy.

G3g67kO.png

Basically, its waiting for a pullback and waiting for the breakout. On the last one you would have been stopped out, but just re-enter when it passes it again.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Update for me, I will be transferring my portfolio from M1 Finance. I like the simplicity, but I've outgrown it.

Reasons:
I need more control on buys/sells
No stop loss or limit orders
No options (Can't sell covered calls against my positions)

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
KPLT huge gain after-hours
15%
Keep your eyes on this for a swing. Like I've said before, this has potential to #AMC and #GME given the right conditions.