Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
NIO got me today in a couple bad trades. Got a little too cocky. Got some of it back on PLBY.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
man, i believe the market trying to break these youtubers and their followers lol.
I'm thinking the same. Along with anything Cathie Wood is backing. I would shy away from "meme" stocks.
Definitely an investigator or monitor. Peep game.

Ey4T8I7XEAQW6Ep

I'm not saying facts but it's a good idea to keep short sell "muckrakers" on the watch list before making a trade.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Chris Sain getting that work in the comments of his 2 videos from today. Dude been hella boastful and wrong a lot this year.

Well he mostly suggest spec plays. Him and that uncle larry dude.. uncle larry dude showed somebody's account that he helped hook up and that shit was terrible so many spac plays and one good stock.. im like wth! Larry found out a few weeks ago them spac plays will get u fucked up..talking about now hey guys u have to diversify...foh! They just on some get that youtube money shit... i get it though get your hustle on...

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Well he mostly suggest spec plays. Him and that uncle larry dude.. uncle larry dude showed somebody's account that he helped hook up and that shit was terrible so many spac plays and one good stock.. im like wth! Larry found out a few weeks ago them spac plays will get u fucked up..talking about now hey guys u have to diversify...foh! They just on some get that youtube money shit... i get it though get your hustle on...
every last one of these stock youtubers all talk about the same 4 or 5 stocks

shit get repetitive

so i'm guessing when they post "whatsapp" 12687549874.....etc they want you to pay for someting?

Last edited:

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
For those people looking to add to their portfolio for the long play, do not miss the airline rebound. I've been saying this for over a year. Options plays are good here as well. But if you are trying to get your retirement money right in 10 years or so, don't not sleep on the opportinty.
Would you recommend a year leap option play on American airlines? Or maybe buy an airlines etf like "JETS" and hold long term

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What's up good people? :lol:

You have to take what these dudes say with a grain of salt.