Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Well he mostly suggest spec plays. Him and that uncle larry dude.. uncle larry dude showed somebody's account that he helped hook up and that shit was terrible so many spac plays and one good stock.. im like wth! Larry found out a few weeks ago them spac plays will get u fucked up..talking about now hey guys u have to diversify...foh! They just on some get that youtube money shit... i get it though get your hustle on...

I think Sain means well. I'm still kind of early in the investing game, but knowing what I know now, it's important to realize that you can't always move like everyone else move if (1) you don't have the time, OR (2) you don't have the same level of financial literacy, OR (3) your money isn't as long atm.

Don't get me wrong: ANYONE can be an investor. You just have to be smart and enter on a level that makes sense for YOU.

I think he put together a path where if you started with him from the beginning it would be easier to move how he moves NOW and it makes sense. But it's hard to jump in fresh off the bench in the middle of HIS journey, because the ups and downs are going to hit your portfolio differently. He can have a down day and still be good long term with the way his account is set up. Where as you might have some noob counting on his word for one big hit that goes sideways and wipes out that whole dudes stash. Then dude never invests again cuz he walks away thinking it's all a scam :smh:

One thing I think Sain should do is emphasize on having a "safe" account first. He has said before how he has his other dough in Vanguard or Schwab, Roth IRA etc. THAT is what his community needs to have first, then do that RH shit on the side.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Sain means well. I'm still kind of early in the investing game, but knowing what I know now, it's important to realize that you can't always move like everyone else move if (1) you don't have the time, OR (2) you don't have the same level of financial literacy, OR (3) your money isn't as long atm.

Don't get me wrong: ANYONE can be an investor. You just have to be smart and enter on a level that makes sense for YOU.

I think he put together a path where if you started with him from the beginning it would be easier to move how he moves NOW and it makes sense. But it's hard to jump in fresh off the bench in the middle of HIS journey, because the ups and downs are going to hit your portfolio differently. He can have a down day and still be good long term with the way his account is set up. Where as you might have some noob counting on his word for one big hit that goes sideways and wipes out that whole dudes stash. Then dude never invests again cuz he walks away thinking it's all a scam :smh:

One thing I think Sain should do is emphasize on having a "safe" account first. He has said before how he has his other dough in Vanguard or Schwab, Roth IRA etc. THAT is what his community needs to have first, then do that RH shit on the side.

Highly likely he will lose more than half his followers. Those sponsored videos need views.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

:lol: vanguard and schwab are not giving away free stocks for signing up. His channel is dependent on new subscribers opening brokerage accounts for the first time.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
You mean taking back lol

anigif_enhanced-19706-1424977768-34.gif

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
did i hear some humble in chris sain's voice in that coinbase video or am i tripping.......

naaa i heard that shit...

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question for the board.

I accidentally did 3 Wash Out Sales with Fidelity.
I didn't know what a wash out was a thing.
I thought I was smart and discovered a new strategy of trading.

My question is. What are the ramifications of Wash Out Sales? Can I reverse this?

Am I in trouble?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which airlines though AAL?

For those people looking to add to their portfolio for the long play, do not miss the airline rebound. I've been saying this for over a year. Options plays are good here as well. But if you are trying to get your retirement money right in 10 years or so, don't not sleep on the opportinty.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not gonna lie. Messing 100% with Chris Sain messed me up.
I am in FTFT, BGNO,MESA, ZOM, GNOG, GNUS all doing bad right now.
I am feeling upside down and inside out.

Bought COIN at $400 now it is $328

I swear I feel like if I were to buy Google it would dip 50%

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not gonna lie. Messing 100% with Chris Sain messed me up.
I am in FTFT, BGNO,MESA, ZOM, GNOG, GNUS all doing bad right now.
I am feeling upside down and inside out.

Bought COIN at 4400 now it is $328

I swear I feel like if I were to buy Google it would dip 50%
Y would u buy coinbase on ipo day?

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cause I am not that bright when it comes to this. I got caught up in the hype bro.

I admit it. I am a bit slow.

I figured that it was going to take off. I needed to buy it early?
Gotta wait for it to settle..the big boys like to run it up because they got in super cheap then they sell and dump it. You in now tho so just hold and avg down on dips

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok. I feel you thanks man. I just learned about the "averaging" down strategy on Monday.

I hope it doesn't dip even further. I guess this is just a long haul for me and not an easy double you money play.

SMH.

Gotta wait for it to settle..the big boys like to run it up because they got in super cheap then they sell and dump it. You in now tho so just hold and avg down on dips