Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

finessse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh...

Lol...youd almost hate to tell him

How fuckin stupid he sounds..??

Plus he ain't fooling no fuckin body..

His hypocritical ass

Has a crypto portfolio...and bitcoin tops that list..

That's like sayin..

I will not breathe air

That comes from Canada..lol

Incredible. Says Kevin, as he types on his iPhone - made in China......

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
anybody else using tip ranks?

I use tip ranks and compare them to walletinvestor

they tend to match

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Took a small loss on $SOS, and about to take one on $NIO.

NIO dropping past the low of Friday.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
How are you all taking losses? Why are you selling?
i bought cciv a while back and sold at a slight loss when the ev market tanked

then i bought more a few weeks ago (fidelity hit me with a wash sale tag)

and cciv dipped literally as soon as i bought it again.. I'm holding now but that shit is red as hell on my balance sheet

finessse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How are you all taking losses? Why are you selling?
Screenshot-20210227-152259-2.png

Sometimes you have to cut your losses and move on. Opportunity cost to invest in other stocks/ fight another day.

Dabbling in penny stocks is not investing, it's gambling. So wins, some losses.

Ives made more money from straight forward mutual funds.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

and cciv dipped literally as soon as i bought it again.. I'm holding now but that shit is red as hell on my balance sheet

I'm down 30% on cciv

I'll continue to average down until the ticker change

i still believe its oversold

If it still drops i'll move it to another broker account where i dont have to see it everyday

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I'm down 30% on cciv

I'll continue to average down until the ticker change

i still believe its oversold

If it still drops i'll move it to another broker account where i dont have to see it everyday

that's actually a good idea LOL

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Anyone else use webull. God their fills are terrible. If I place a trade on fidelity it is usually almost instantly and at a better price. Webull takes forever to fill and 100% at your limit price with no price improvement.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

On mine too. Long-term til i make my money back or pass it on to my future kids kids kids. Many risks with these startup EVs...

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm thinking about changing strategies, and start scalping shit for quick moves. I need to build up more of a cash capital to stay long in some trades.

The dude below does some nice scalping, and I just tried it on $BA. Ended up with a $470 profit for the day.

2021-04-05-Position-Statement-2.png

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm thinking about changing strategies, and start scalping shit for quick moves. I need to build up more of a cash capital to stay long in some trades.

The dude below does some nice scalping, and I just tried it on $BA. Ended up with a $470 profit for the day.

Bad idea.

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you a good day trader?
What is your win rate?
Started out long term and swing trading. Looking to try a new start to get in and out quick the same day, also I wouldn't try this with low cap/penny stocks shit.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

Option scalping is what I do. Very profitable vs. stocks. Just don't go in heavy, or you'll be sitting there with the "why me" look at market close.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone else use webull. God their fills are terrible. If I place a trade on fidelity it is usually almost instantly and at a better price. Webull takes forever to fill and 100% at your limit price with no price improvement.

Yeah I only use them for long term holds and their charts are better. Fidelity's price and speed is significantly better in my experience.

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Option scalping is what I do. Very profitable vs. stocks. Just don't go in heavy, or you'll be sitting there with the "why me" look at market close.
So when you say
Just don't go in heavy
....What do you mean? Today I traded $BA, what would have considered heavy in options for $BA.