Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Won't waste a $ on that bullshit. You mean to tell me a stock expert making millions has time to."teach" you how to make money too? How kind of them.

Most of these so called experts make more money from affiliate links and selling classes than trading stocks. If you knew the secret to beating the market, why would you not be doing this every day instead of trying to get people to sign up for webull? :lol:

finessse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of these so called experts make more money from affiliate links and selling classes than trading stocks. If you knew the secret to beating the market, why would you not be doing this every day instead of trying to get people to sign up for webull? :lol:

1000%:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

Exactly why I stopped listening to them YouTube cats.

"I can make you a million!!!.........In about 25 years..."

Man, GTFOH!

finessse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Screenshot-20210403-211826.png

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
What I'm watching next week:

AMD (Itchy/Daily) - Long - Would love to see $85+. Good volume.

BAC - Close to all time highs. Good volume.

BLNK (Itchy/Daily) - Long - Need to get above $43. Infrastructure play. low volume.

CHPT (Itchy/Daily) - Long - $31.75 resistance. Infrastructure play. Volume, but sell off Friday is concerning. Watch volume on Monday.

CLNE (Itchy/Daily) - Long - $16 resistance. Could run to $19.80. Not crazy about the daily volume levels last week. If it can past 4 million volume, we may have something. Just about to cross up on MACD.

CSCO has to stay above $52, or could short to $49-$47.50. Volume low Friday.

MARA (Itchy/Daily) - Long - Bitcoin play. Has to stay above $49. Close to all time highs. $51.76

RIOT - Looks beat down. Could move, but it will need to do a reversal.

WFC - Long over $40.

*Anything near all time highs is subject to sell off without high volume.

HellBoy

Platinum Member

Good listen on options.

Going to be trying out the 8ma/21ma strategy on my option scalps.

Notes :

Do not use when stock is consolidating.
Can be used on any time frame. 5 min for intraday trades looks like the best for me.
8ma cross 21ma up, buy/call signal.
8ma cross 21ma down, sell/put signal.
If price action is between 8 & 21, wait. Watch to see what direction it goes. If the candle closes under 21ma, get out. Use MACD & RSI to confirm reversal.

Examples using NIO on 5min timeframe.
8MA (CYAN) 21MA (GREEN)

i6lFb5H.png

pqyAj4i.png

dPqyCyQ.png

BA on the daily chart: Highlights are entry and exits

BZMUNtl.png

Doesn't have options, but this was a runner from last week. Still using the 5 min time frame. Discord users were complaining about the algo, but it looks pretty clean on the 5 min.

lUpAO5s.png

Do you see where you would have entered and exited? :cool:

NNDM on Thursday:
nEbDeCY.png

Last edited:

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Notes :

Can be used on any time frame. 5 min for intraday trades looks like the best for me.
If price action is between 8 & 21, wait. Watch to see what direction it goes. If the candle closes under 21ma, get out. Use MACD & RSI to confirm reversal.

8MA (CYAN) 21MA (GREEN)

i6lFb5H.png

pqyAj4i.png

dPqyCyQ.png

BZMUNtl.png

Doesn't have options, but this was a runner from last week. Still using the 5 min time frame. Discord users were complaining about the algo, but it looks pretty clean on the 5 min.

lUpAO5s.png

NNDM on Thursday:
nEbDeCY.png
:hithead:

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
NNDM on Thursday:
nEbDeCY.png

This here's a racket, fam. I had to go on Youtube to sort this shit out.

Basically a short seller report dropped this stock. But if you want to learn why, you can't unless you pay for a subscription.
These mofos may have a future. Their baby, some 3D printer worth hundreds of thousands suffered due to COVID.
Traders on betting on this bitch to rise in two to three weeks. The choice is yours.

In my opinion, pigs are trying to discredit Cathie Wood since she's a big name in finance these days.

Last edited:

HellBoy

Platinum Member
This here's a racket, fam. I had to go on Youtube to sort this shit out.

Basically a short seller report dropped this stock. But if you want to learn why, you can't unless you pay for a subscription.
These mofos may have a future. Their baby, some 3D printer worth hundreds of thousands suffered due to COVID.
Traders on betting on this bitch to rise in two to three weeks. The choice is yours.

In my opinion, pigs are trying to discredit Cathie Wood since she's a big name in finance these days.

That's fine, I'm just scalping it from now on. A lot of their problems IMO was from the offerings they did so close together. Rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. I am bag holding 200 shares, but I'll be able to dump them on their next run. I've learned my lesson with this company.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
I'll be there if it does. I'm not investing in it though.

You sure? On that video skipping to 1:09, the vlogger mentions Cathie Wood. I'm convinced short sellers are poised
to run her name into the dirt in feeble attempts to tarnish her firm.

Better idea to watch her investments go down, buy them, and wait for them to rise from the dead, Happy Easter.

Nanox Announces Fourth Quarter 2020 Results and

Provides Business Update

Successfully demonstrates the Nanox.ARC in range of 2D and 3D imaging applications at the 2020 Radiology Society of North America (RSNA) Virtual Annual Meeting

Continues to build out commercial and manufacturing infrastructure ahead of initial product shipments expected to commence in Q4 2021 and into Q1 2022

Ended Q4 with cash and cash equivalents of $213 million and no debt

Management to host conference call and webcast today, March 2, at 8:30 AM ET

NEVE ILAN, Israel—March 2, 2021 -- NANO-X IMAGING LTD (NASDAQ: NNOX) (“Nanox” or the “Company”), an innovative medical imaging technology company, today announced results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020, and provided a business update.

“The clear highlight of the fourth quarter was the successful demonstration of the Nanox.ARC and our revolutionary digital X-ray source tube at the 2020 Radiology Society of North America Virtual Annual Meeting in December,” stated Ran Poliakine, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Nanox. “With that demonstration, we brought X-ray technology, which had not seen material technological advancements since its discovery more than 120 years ago, into the 21st century

“As a result, with the Nanox.ARC and Nanox.CLOUD, we believe we can provide expanded access to medical imaging globally, including both developed countries as well as the roughly two-thirds of the world’s population who have limited or no access to imaging today or experience long wait times. For these patients and providers, this is a significant opportunity, as early disease detection leads to improved outcomes for patients and cost savings for payers. RSNA was the ideal platform for this unveiling, as the premier medical imaging event that was attended virtually by thousands of industry stakeholders from around the world.”

“In 2021, we are focused on finalizing development of the Nanox.ARC, obtaining regulatory approvals, and building out our commercial and manufacturing infrastructure ahead of planned system shipments, which we expect to commence in the fourth quarter of this year. We continue to advance the Nanox.ARC along regulatory pathways, especially in the U.S. where we hope to gain clearance of both the single- and multi-source versions of the Nanox.ARC this year. We have a strong balance sheet and believe we are on track to achieve our long-standing goal of deploying 15,000 Nanox.ARC units globally by the end of 2024,” Mr. Poliakine concluded.”

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor

Notes :

8MA (CYAN) 21MA (GREEN)

i6lFb5H.png

pqyAj4i.png

dPqyCyQ.png

BZMUNtl.png

lUpAO5s.png

NNDM on Thursday:
nEbDeCY.png

the stock whisperer has spoken.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuckery is afoot

Man listen ...

With at least two thousand posters..

We to can start our own pump and dump ahem. I mean investment group..

Bgol has a couple..

But we need one with at least ten thousand

Bruh we could all be multi millionaires in

Five years or less..

Trading everything

From currency to crypto..

There is so much money waiting to be easily had..

Bruh muthafuckas after a year will be quitting their jobs

Planning retirements way ahead of schedule