Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
coinbase is going to be huge

released their S1.

300+ million in profits in 2020

i'm going to buy in

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
coinbase is going to be huge

released their S1.

300+ million in profits in 2020

i'm going to buy in
I signed up for Coinbase last month. Sent a question to support, never answered (in 20+ days). I also saw that they charge $2.99 per trade. I sold my BTC & ETH and withdrew my money. Any crypto I decided to buy will be through WeBull (for free).

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I signed up for Coinbase last month. Sent a question to support, never answered (in 20+ days). I also saw that they charge $2.99 per trade. I sold my BTC & ETH and withdrew my money. Any crypto I decided to buy will be through WeBull (for free).
wait.. i asked this question before....webull let's you buy bitcoin with no fees????

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ppl should use coinbase pro, the fees are less and the login credentials is the same.
Crypto trading is not available for NY region on Webull and that is huge market they missing out on if there is no fees.

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Sucks for the shareholders, but I know they need the money to dig out of the massive hole they are in. RIP those who bought over $14.50.

Been sitting on this for a minute..Got a nice handful back at $8.20, and was hoping it might get close to its glory days price once everyone really do start to venture out later this summer. But with the news of the extra 500 million shares, wondering if I am being stupidly greedy at this point by not cashing out?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Webull alow you to buy shares in crypto currency. With coinbase you own your crypto and can transfer your wallet.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Webull alow you to buy shares in crypto currency. With coinbase you own your crypto and can transfer your wallet.
Ah ok thats the difference.

Ppl should use coinbase pro, the fees are less and the login credentials is the same.
Crypto trading is not available for NY region on Webull and that is huge market they missing out on if there is no fees.
I'll look into PRO. Thanks.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Coinbase not only charges a fee but they also charge a mark up. The price you're pay for the crypto is higher then what it is going for.

I keep my coinbase around strictly to cash out of my non kyc exchanges.

Other then that I'd never buy or sell on coinbase or robinhood.

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone still holding $HYLN. I suppose this is a long hold for now since they have zero revenue. I may buy more to average down. What are your thoughts?

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

bitcoin to 100k is inevitable

Ethereum-classic-thano.jpg

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone still holding $HYLN. I suppose this is a long hold for now since they have zero revenue. I may buy more to average down. What are your thoughts?

this is a multi year hold

you have to average down

and hope their 2021 truck is a hit

but compared to nio and multipl other EV, they need to spend money on advertising and hype

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Been sitting on this for a minute..Got a nice handful back at $8.20, and was hoping it might get close to its glory days price once everyone really do start to venture out later this summer. But with the news of the extra 500 million shares, wondering if I am being stupidly greedy at this point by not cashing out?
If its pocket money, you might as well treat it like a lottery ticket. If it pops one day you'll be good. If its a substantial amount, I would reduce it to something more tolerable.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's still has a ways to go before its back to its highs ($159.70). Props to those who got it when it bounced off the 200MA.

Yep you can still get in at a discount. It’s gonna pop on Monday. Chick is actually doing what these big firms are doing but being transparent.

Talking heads be like tech is dead meanwhile they buying it up... she just saying hey this is a blip on the radar and telling the public buy more...

I’ve been telling cats here to buy square since 40-70s.

My deposit to the bank in actual cash are down atleast 70% in the last 4 years. I can’t even get cash from my arab accounts that own the hair spots. They deal with lower income folks, and they don’t even use cash anymore.. they paid me with a check and I took a pic to deposit it...

Square / cashapp
PayPal / Venmo
Shopify

Get ArkF brothers. I’ll come back here in 3 years God willing and congratulate everyone

Last edited:

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
If its pocket money, you might as well treat it like a lottery ticket. If it pops one day you'll be good. If its a substantial amount, I would reduce it to something more tolerable.
Thanks for the advice, as I've really been struggling on this one with hope of what "could be"..

finessse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Picking penny stocks, just like most stocks picking is luck. Nothing fancy or clever. It's all speculative and probabilistic thinking/investment - rather than fundamentals.

Penny stocks go up because the entry point is low and everyone piles in hoping others will pile in to. The only winners are people 1. The house, 2. People who can read charts and scalpe trade.

OCGN and ALPP are up over about 3000% in a year. It's peaked its 52 week high and if you get in now, you will catch a falling knife....like many more.

The art is finding the current runners, taking profits regularly and not being greedy.

I hope this helps someone.

Oh, btw, don't pay anyone to tell you what stocks to pick.

Of my high

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all BTC plays are good swings heading into next week....MARA, RIOT, etc.....
as for myself....im in SOS, EYES, and CEMI

This shit don't look to good for SOS, and I'm holding lol

HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Encourages SOS (SOS) Investors to Contact its Attorneys Now: Securities Fraud Class Action Filed Against SOS

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Picking penny stocks, just like most stocks picking is luck. Nothing fancy or clever. It's all speculative and probabilistic thinking/investment - rather than fundamentals.

Penny stocks go up because the entry point is low and everyone piles in hoping others will pile in to. The only winners are people 1. The house, 2. People who can read charts and scalpe trade.

OCGN and ALPP are up over about 3000% in a year. It's peaked its 52 week high and if you get in now, you will catch a falling knife....like many more.

The art is finding the current runners, taking profits regularly and not being greedy.

I hope this helps someone.

Oh, btw, don't pay anyone to tell you what stocks to pick.

Of my high

I agree!

So people paying the $10k yearly redpanda membership is not worth it? lol

Red Panda Pricing