Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Ended up throwing ARKX in my IRA. Long term outlook on this one obviously, so don't mind letting it settle in and ride it out.

For diversity's sake, I don't really have any exposure to anything else like it in that portfolio yet (tech infrastructure). So makes me feel better about the holdings.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I couldn't stay away, I caved and bought a Dec. 2021 ARVL call. Their first EVs are scheduled for Q4. :heavysmoker:

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Today was full of FOMO for me on CHPT (sick that I didn't pull the trigger earlier) and EEENF (totally a spec play for me and an increase of 2 cents should prevent me from purchasing but it is). Both of those made gains today and I don't think they are going back down to yesterday's prices.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bull trap
Only moving cause the headsets have their chip in right now but
If Microsoft decides not to use them
Shit will drop like a ton of bricks
I've been on $vuzi for a while. #1 stock in the moon etf and they signed there on deal yesterday. The msft stuff was just a bonus. Cathie has been buying it up as well

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
After seeing Biden's infrastructure bill proposal, he's calling for more rail corridors. If this passes, I'm thinking US Steel might be a decent long play. Thoughts?

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait a minute! You're a Liverpool fan! I don't know if I can trust you! Glory Glory! :blush:

LoL! Since the days of John Barnes and Ian Rush.
We are the most trusted set of fans in football.
How many fans can stick to a team that take 30 years to win a EPL.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
$AMC might sell 500 million new shares. Is this a good or bad thing for the stock?

I've always been lead to believe stock dilution was a bad thing but with this meme stock who the hell knows LOL!

somebody with more experience than me should weigh in ... @HellBoy