Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have to get in more bearish moves as most of my strategy is bullish in nature. I grabbed more AAPL and SPY call spreads for Nov but also got some puts for the short term to balance my position. I wanted to get some NKLA puts but that move happened in PM. Trying to short SPY at 332 for a reasonable price but it’s still far below the 50 day SMA.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have to get in more bearish moves as most of my strategy is bullish in nature. I grabbed more AAPL and SPY call spreads for Nov but also got some puts for the short term to balance my position. I wanted to get some NKLA puts but that move happened in PM. Trying to short SPY at 332 for a reasonable price but it’s still far below the 50 day SMA.

Outside of a few companies it seems like with this market you can't lose with those put calls. Clearly, you can't take a position with some outrages strike price etc. Almost every stock every day is going to dip at some point and as soon as it does...close that position. It's helpful to study the charts for that company identifying that support line and that ceiling.

It's crazy how some stocks have cyclical like patterns. You can literally buy on the way up and down.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
battery day must have been a flop
I watched, it was terrible. Great tech but it was a lot of long term ideas and a poor presentation meant for engineers instead of near term investors. With no real upcoming catalyst I’m looking for a good dip at or below 50 day SMA. I think it tanks tomorrow but stranger things have occurred.

althes

Rising Star
OG Investor
I sold TSLA twice today and bought back.
I love it.
ALot of people got scared and sold.
Then those same RH people will buy back at a higher price.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Doing more Ichi testing this week: (AYTU was a win.)

WBA - Walgreens ($37.05) May come out of the cloud next week.
CAPR Capricor Therapeutics ($5.50) - May come out of the cloud next week
CTRA out of cloud since 9/14 (growing volume)
RENN came out of cloud on 9/17
Out of RENN @ 4.30. Bought in at 2.60.