Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you accidently put in a market order during pre-market?
nah this wasnt PM trading. normally, as with RH, my orders go thru almost immediately. so i was initially supposed to spend a little over a grand on those shares. not sure why it took so long for it to go through.....and by the time it did, the stock was at $6. so it ended up costing me over $6k instead of $1k. and on the sell, it was that same shit. on my phone it looked like it went thru immediately.....so i started to breathe a sigh of relief cuz my loss wasnt that much. but when i got that alert email 4 hours later saying the sell was cancelled.....i was like wtf. so the whole time i still had those 1,000 shares,...and the stock price was down to $3 and somethin. so i had to hurry and try to resell again before it dropped more.
this isnt the first time i've had an issue like this with Webull. 2 weeks ago, i tried to sell my shares of a stock i bought.....and instead of it selling all the shares...(i had 175 at the time)....it only sold 100. although i had a profit, i almost took a loss on those 75 that it didnt sell.
im tempted to just put over $25k in RH and just do unlimited daytrading from there. Webull been on that bullshit.
"

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
nah this wasnt PM trading. normally, as with RH, my orders go thru almost immediately. so i was initially supposed to spend a little over a grand on those shares. not sure why it took so long for it to go through.....and by the time it did, the stock was at $6. so it ended up costing me over $6k instead of $1k. and on the sell, it was that same shit. on my phone it looked like it went thru immediately.....so i started to breathe a sigh of relief cuz my loss wasnt that much. but when i got that alert email 4 hours later saying the sell was cancelled.....i was like wtf. so the whole time i still had those 1,000 shares,...and the stock price was down to $3 and somethin. so i had to hurry and try to resell again before it dropped more.
this isnt the first time i've had an issue like this with Webull. 2 weeks ago, i tried to sell my shares of a stock i bought.....and instead of it selling all the shares...(i had 175 at the time)....it only sold 100. although i had a profit, i almost took a loss on those 75 that it didnt sell.
im tempted to just put over $25k in RH and just do unlimited daytrading from there. Webull been on that bullshit.
"
Sucks man.

I know when it comes to filling orders if there is only a buyer at X price (say 50 shares at $1.35) and you put in a limit sell order at $1.35 for 100 shares, it may just sell a portion and the rest will wait until the price hits that number again. I've seen it happen on fast moving and low volume tickers.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

PepsiCo is supposed to have a positive EPS this week. But i have no idea what to make of those reports. I've seen companies have positive earnings and the stock price dips..

Might be based on the stories behind the numbers and the next quarter projections..

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
This was clearly a mistake :hmm:

Im not gonna put money on it.. but shit this reminds me of hertz... if i put n e money on these fuckers they would have to be well within the black....wayyy too much debt

HellBoy

Platinum Member
OXBR was the runner early. I put in an order for 1000 at $1.56 and only 10 filled. Half asleep I didnt think to re-enter. :smh: If it drops again, I'll get in.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
*** RUMOR ***

From TOS Chat: $PLL may be the mining company Tesla is buying. The stock has been halted, pending news since 9/18.

From June - https://cleantechnica.com/2020/06/27/tesla-terafactories-lithium-securing-the-supply-chain/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...w-2425000-ev-in-about-three-years/ar-BB19jHiy

Unlinked text in the article "Piedmont Says Signed Five-Year Lithium Supply Pact With Tesla"

Do your DD.
This was true. Stock at $40 now.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was true. Stock at $40 now.

It's also been suspended prior for a few days. So unless you bought it before there's no way you could have gotten in on the action.
It's around $45 premarket up from $11.

Can't touch it at those prices..who knows where it's going opening bell

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$SPCE seems to be making moves as well. Apparently BofA "tips shares could double"...currently $18 premarket...possible $32 soon?
I believe they have a test flight schedule for Oct.22

If it's successfull the stock could really spike...

Those that can afford it...space tours soon...

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's also been suspended prior for a few days. So unless you bought it before there's no way you could have gotten in on the action.
It's around $45 premarket up from $11.

Can't touch it at those prices..who knows where it's going opening bell
im gonna grab a few shares just on gp

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Killed myself got in early made profit then got out. But it was still going up...so went against my rule and jumped back in. Ofcourse the shit tanks and i lose all my profit plus a little...

:angry:

Came in here to check temp..Thanks for the confirmation on what to do i this situation.... I did the exact same thing in that I made good money, but got out waay too early.. saw it run up and spike at $9.00 :fuckyousay:. I've been sitting here contemplating to jump back in at $4.50, thinking maybe the after lunch action may run it back up. But after reading your comment above, I'm just gonna sit tight, be thankful for what I achieved..and take this one as a learning opportunity.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Came in here to check temp..Thanks for the confirmation on what to do i this situation.... I did the exact same thing in that I made good money, but got out waay too early.. saw it run up and spike at $9.00 :fuckyousay:. I've been sitting here contemplating to jump back in at $4.50, thinking maybe the after lunch action may run it back up. But after reading your comment above, I'm just gonna sit tight, be thankful for what I achieved..and take this one as a learning opportunity.

DON"T DO IT!!

Greed will kill you in the Market.

It wants it's blood back!

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Killed myself got in early made profit then got out. But it was still going up...so went against my rule and jumped back in. Ofcourse the shit tanks and i lose all my profit plus a little...

:angry:
Uone and OXBR

I couldn't get it in pre-market so waited until everyone was selling ... Damn it was a blood bath ... that shit went from 2 to 9 or someshit. Holding setting at 3 so I copped a few shares of each.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uone and OXBR

I couldn't get it in pre-market so waited until everyone was selling ... Damn it was a blood bath ... that shit went from 2 to 9 or someshit. Holding setting at 3 so I copped a few shares of each.

Ouch..How many shares?

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
DON"T DO IT!!

Greed will kill you in the Market.

It wants it's blood back!

VERY sound advice! :lol: I fought the urge and stayed still. And blood letting is happening right now for those that did jump back in there.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
(Reuters) - Piedmont Lithium PLL.AX on Monday said it signed a five-year deal with Tesla Inc TSLA.O to supply high-purity lithium ore mineral to the U.S. electric carmaker, prompting an 83% surge in the Australian lithium miner's shares

43.85 USD +32.85 (298.64%)

Today's High
$54.50

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NIO exploded today. Up almost 12%.....$$$

Unless you're scalping, i've given up on the long term holds. Stocks like $NIO, $RKT go bullish and bearish almost on cue. I need the liquid so i can scalp runners like $SPI, $OXBR, $APM where i make more in 5 mins than the entire time i've had those other stocks x100.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Enjoyed the AH run on WWR.

How are you maximizing on the runners?
Are you setting automatic stop losses of 10-15% and letting it run?
Are you manually scaling back taking profits as you go?

Right now i'm leaving alot of $$$ on the table and i want it all!

dolemite73

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Unless you're scalping, i've given up on the long term holds. Stocks like $NIO, $RKT go bullish and bearish almost on cue. I need the liquid so i can scalp runners like $SPI, $OXBR, $APM where i make more in 5 mins than the entire time i've had those other stocks x100.
It's long term for me, but I will take profit periodically then buy the dip again. NIO has a long way to go before it hits its price target.