Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I jumped in at $3.75, SL at $3.30. That shit went to $3.27 I think, took me out at $800 loss, then shoots up to $9 two hours later. I'm feeling like shit right now.
Got back in around $8 and took $4k.
SPI

p.png

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its all about the pre-market movers. I posted this link before - https://www.webull.com/quote/exthoursranking

Thanks! I've never used used the website to view this. I typically use the Webull desktop or mobile app.
I've been trying to find a way to have an alert sent to you(email, text) on significant price action, volume action, spikes etc.
So far no luck! I have to manually watch what's going on in the market.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
*** RUMOR ***

From TOS Chat: $PLL may be the mining company Tesla is buying. The stock has been halted, pending news since 9/18.

From June - https://cleantechnica.com/2020/06/27/tesla-terafactories-lithium-securing-the-supply-chain/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...w-2425000-ev-in-about-three-years/ar-BB19jHiy

Unlinked text in the article "Piedmont Says Signed Five-Year Lithium Supply Pact With Tesla"

Do your DD.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im using the webull desktop app....not my phone.
u can utilize more on the desktop interface than you can your phone.
use the screener.
I'm on webull as well but I don't know how to use the screener. I clicked on it, and see a bunch of stock listing are all ready there. How would set up an alert for any stock that gains 10% to alert me??

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got into a longshot for Dec today in $AMC, shorted TWTR and grabbed another bearish spread to cover my $FCX move but mainly stayed on the sidelines. I did close my $SPY put but market ended up tanking end of day. I closed it a little too early but still grabbed about 20% profit. Will look to get another weekly Put on $SPY if it gets close to $329 again tomorrow just to cover me on the bearish side. Otherwise, I'm sitting back waiting patiently for my $AAPL position to play itself out and for $TSLA to drop below $350.

What plays people got for tomorrow?

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got into a longshot for Dec today in $AMC, shorted TWTR and grabbed another bearish spread to cover my $FCX move but mainly stayed on the sidelines. I did close my $SPY put but market ended up tanking end of day. I closed it a little too early but still grabbed about 20% profit. Will look to get another weekly Put on $SPY if it gets close to $329 again tomorrow just to cover me on the bearish side. Otherwise, I'm sitting back waiting patiently for my $AAPL position to play itself out and for $TSLA to drop below $350.

I actually placed an option put on $NKLA expire 10/2. Figured with all the craziness they're going through their stock has to dip below $20.

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered

put or call on AMC?

I did the dumb thing for sure, gamble on vaccine and back to normal. March 19

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
put or call on AMC?

I did the dumb thing for sure, gamble on vaccine and back to normal. March 19
I grabbed a call thinking the same. Everyone has puts on it but at $4.75 it doesn’t have too much further down to go. It also can run on recovery news. Still a long shot but worth taking a flyer on.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I grabbed a call thinking the same. Everyone has puts on it but at $4.75 it doesn’t have too much further down to go. It also can run on recovery news. Still a long shot but worth taking a flyer on.
This was clearly a mistake :hmm:

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn I guess I need to set my alerts on all kinds of shit I missed this whole boat! Next time put Stars and Stripes and dollar signs on some shit

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PECK dropped significantly after the halt.
still hasnt gone below lower support ($8.30).
as long as it stays above that....it will continue to run

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i took a $3,200 hit yesterday because of an issue with Webull.
bought 1000 shares of POLA,......at the time the price was showing $1.09.....but the sell didnt execute until it was over $6 a share.
right after it executed, the share price dropped significantly......so i hurried up and sold at $5.50
4 hours later, i get an email alert from Webull saying that the sell was cancelled. at this point, the share price was a little above $3.
i see why investors be jumping out of windows and in front of trains and shit.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
i took a $3,200 hit yesterday because of an issue with Webull.
bought 1000 shares of POLA,......at the time the price was showing $1.09.....but the sell didnt execute until it was over $6 a share.
right after it executed, the share price dropped significantly......so i hurried up and sold at $5.50
4 hours later, i get an email alert from Webull saying that the sell was cancelled. at this point, the share price was a little above $3.
i see why investors be jumping out of windows and in front of trains and shit.
Did you accidently put in a market order during pre-market?