Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
stocks to watch for today....
VXRT
SPAQ
AHPI
KCAC
NIO
WKHS
CBAT

It’s crazy NIO and WKHS mirror Tesla,Musk sends out a tweet regarding a new app and batteries and their shit jumps over 10% NIO and WKHS follow suit.
I have all my stops in place Incase a crash comes, I’ll buy right back in fuxk it.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nio came through today helped me close out all my PUT spreads :wepraise:

I'm almost out of everything. Did very good on NIO and still holding some debit spreads in the green for Oct. that I will look to close around battery day. Closed my FDA plays in AQST and FBIO for wins as they were sliding. Took a win on PINS after it jumped up and closed WORK as it was barely getting to $26 for small win. Got killed on GME. Busy opening hour but made some good profit. Wiped out a good amount of losses.

I just need AMD and Twitter to come through by end of the week. So close.

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nio came through today helped me close out all my PUT spreads :wepraise:

I'm almost out of everything. Did very good on NIO and still holding some debit spreads in the green for Oct. that I will look to close around battery day. Closed my FDA plays in AQST and FBIO for wins as they were sliding. Took a win on PINS after it jumped up and closed WORK as it was barely getting to $26 for small win. Got killed on GME. Busy opening hour but made some good profit. Wiped out a good amount of losses.

I just need AMD and Twitter to come through by end of the week. So close.

I want wins...Too! :fuckyousay:

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WKHS still killin it.
im gonna continue to hold onto this one....as well as WTTR (its a slow grinder.....but i've been in since $4)

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Hopefully SNOW experiences a big pull back. I want to get in on the action but after the craze has died down.

My company uses their cloud software religiously. Hell, I use it daily.

Edit***

270+ @ 1245

Wow, it's really running.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whatever that TWTR spike was this morning that almost took it to $41 I thank them. Was able to close my PUT spread for 60% profit before it fell back under $40. Now I just need AMD to act right. Thought this SONY event was supposed to help them. Jumped back into AQST on the dip and still holding ZSAN which looks like it may hit $2 before eow. I'll be taking profits shortly. I think I want to exit everything by Friday and reset. This has been a solid week for me even though I took losses on T and GME.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am keeping my eye on Palantir Technologies IPO which is going to be very soon. I really want to get in on that action. The stock symbol will be PLTR.
definitely waitin on that one.
when i found out they applied for an IPO a few months ago,....i've been anticipating.....

im gonna swing TNXP, SBE.....
bought back into SRNE on yesterday for a longterm hold.

Last edited:

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whatever that TWTR spike was this morning that almost took it to $41 I thank them. Was able to close my PUT spread for 60% profit before it fell back under $40. Now I just need AMD to act right. Thought this SONY event was supposed to help them. Jumped back into AQST on the dip and still holding ZSAN which looks like it may hit $2 before eow. I'll be taking profits shortly. I think I want to exit everything by Friday and reset. This has been a solid week for me even though I took losses on T and GME.
Took a big hit on AMD as it started sliding to $76 ang getting ugly. Definitely gave back some gains there. Sold one more Call Spread on FCX. Pretty risky but I don't think it goes over $17 again by Friday if there is not a buyout. Current Copper prices don't support it being this high. Will be watching this one super close in case the story changes.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
SNOW and FROG were pretty boring today., I thought there would be fireworks. All those price increases pissed my wife off, so she didnt buy in. She is glad she didn't.