Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2 Dec 7 Saudi Arabia (Main Event Start - 4pm ET / 1pm PT)

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AJ threw the fight. He was'nt hit with anything impressive at all. In fact, the fight was some real sad shit.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Didn't the Fury/Wilder fight show you not to judge a book by its cover? Ruiz had handspeed and throws combinations. I thought he was robbed in the Parker fight.

People were talking about how AJ didn't look as in shape as he did in other fights to the point where rumors of cycling off started. I don't know what it was, all I know is he lost a lot with this L.
Ruiz is an outlier, most guys who look like that wouldn't be able to box 3 rounds and not be out of breath.

Pow Wow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Manny Steward ain’t walkin thru that door...

Agreed, but what about Steward's protege, Jonathan Banks?
giphy.gif

Sheilds, JD Jackson, Roach, and Banks would/could all do wonders with Wilder, and Joshua.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They saw the deal and turned it down. According to Eddie Hearn the sticking point was having the fight in the US. But it's hard to tell because the Hearns lie so much.

Not only that.

When Joshua came to the US and was interviewed on The Breakfast Club, he acknowledged that the money was there contradicting the shit from Eddie Hearn. And when Dillian Whyte came and chopped it up with PBC, he even said he saw the financials of that deal and that the deal was real too.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
They matched that 100 million dollar deal? wheres the proof?

This is what I've found. Take it for what it's worth:

Finkel told ESPN they are discussing a three-fight deal with Showtime. While he declined to give the value, he said Wilder would "make as much or more than he would have made under the DAZN deal" and that is without a fight against Joshua. Finkel also said that if the Showtime deal is finalized it wouldn't prevent a Joshua fight or Fury rematch on other platforms.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
If they do a rematch and if Joshua doesn’t win that rematch then it will be hell for Wilder to reunify all those belts. Damn! Wilder has got to be pissed. If he fought and won against Joshua that would’ve been some history making shit. Lennox Lewis was the last undisputed heavyweight champion. *I shuddered to say that*. That hasn’t happened to often. Man, what could have been. They will make sure to strip every single belt away from Ruiz with a bunch of different mandatories. I hope he can retain all those belts and put every belt up when he fights. Then Wilder or Fury can take them all. Lol. I am happy for Ruiz though. Good for him. Get that paper brotha!

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
If they do a rematch and if Joshua doesn’t win that rematch then it will be hell for Wilder to reunify all those belts. Damn! Wilder has got to be pissed. If he fought and won against Joshua that would’ve been some history making shit. Lennox Lewis was the last undisputed heavyweight champion. *I shuddered to say that*. That hasn’t happened to often. Man, what could have been. They will make sure to strip every single belt away from Ruiz with a bunch of different mandatories. I hope he can retain all those belts and put every belt up when he fights. Then Wilder or Fury can take them all. Lol. I am happy for Ruiz though. Good for him. Get that paper brotha!

Ruiz and Wilder are promoted by Haymon. That fight should be easy to make. Wilder has to keep winning.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He needs more than cardio.

actually after seeing the fight from the first round, it wasnt as much cardio as much as he lacks head movement, he got caught with a punch he shouldve seen coming...

I dont see him losing to ruiz a second time, I also dont see him beating Deontay a first time..

there is no way he shouldve let ruiz get that close tho, with his size and reach advantage, ruiz shouldve been target practice..

its almost like a solid jab is a lost artform with tall fighters..

I would cringe everytime I saw fighters with an insane reach advantage... act retarded when it came to throwing jabs..

cough cough paul williams cough cough..

the crazy shit is I just found out paul williams was paralyzed from a motorcycle accident.. crazy...

but chea..

Anthony Johnson just got caught out there, but if he had avearage boxing skills, ruiz wouldve never gotten that close to a much taller fighter with a longer reach...

hey anthony, the jab exists... move your fuckin head and learn how to use it..

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
To keep it real, if Ruiz can get inside on Wilder without getting hit by that right hand, he's chopping Wilder down as well. Fury is the only HW that can outbox Ruiz or Usyk when he gets comfortable at HW

trick20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To keep it real, if Ruiz can get inside on Wilder without getting hit by that right hand, he's chopping Wilder down as well. Fury is the only HW that can outbox Ruiz or Usyk when he gets comfortable at HW

that shit will not go the same way trading with wilder