Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2 Dec 7 Saudi Arabia (Main Event Start - 4pm ET / 1pm PT)

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
He lost to the PILLSBURY DOE BOY :smh:
He was a fake pussy champ to start with
I HATE U.K. Boxers, they do EVERYTHING wrong
No head movement, no footwork, poor conditioning
That's why Tyson Fury has been such a success there.
He's the OPPOSITE of them

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Before the fight started when the were just about to box and Joshua was near the ropes, he looked very disinterested.

I didn’t think anything of it, just thought that he was looking at the fight as easy work.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck him and fuck Hearn. He is too comfortable with this L. It's like he knows the pressure is off him.

Secondly, Congrats to Ruiz. That being said, how do make a fight with Ruiz (a PBC fighter) but not with Wilder? Al Haymon now controls the heavyweight division.

Third this guarantees Wilder/AJ won't happen until late next year if at all because there will be a rematch and possibly a third fight. And GOD forbid Ruiz doesn't fight someone in the meantime. Matchroom Boxing took a major L on this one.

I dont think that Wilder vs Joshua wont happen until 2021 for some odd reason.
Its the business nature of boxing promotion unfortunately.:(

As a boxing/combat sports fan I want the best fights i.e Wilder, Fury, Ortiz, Joshua and Ruiz to mix it up
and some point.
Thats why I am glad that Wilder vs Ortiz 2 and Wilder vs Fury 2
will come into fruition. AJ would have problems with these 2 boxers
but hey "styles make fights."

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Before the fight started when the were just about to box and Joshua was near the ropes, he looked very disinterested.

I didn’t think anything of it, just thought that he was looking at the fight as easy work.

After the first round, when he came back to his corner, he looked unusually winded, surprised and nervous.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WOW!!..Man, I thought Anthony Joshua was going to beat this dude!!..Ruiz came out to fight and beat AJ..Shocked everyone!!..

Damn AJ..:smh:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No it was not a bad stop, dude got dropped 4 times, turned his back, was looking for his corner to save him, then was smiling after he lost his belts, undefeated record plus huge future paydays. Dude acted like he was happy the shit ended.

He acted like that cause he was embarrassed he got exposed in such grand fashion. In New York, at The Garden, U.S. debut, was supposed to be his shining moment....

You could literally see the wheels turning in his head.

You saw him take the mic away when Ruiz was being interviewed? Trying to spin it into a positive...then told the guy to speak to Hearn first so he could have time to get his thoughts together.

Dude learned a lot from Hearn about how to spin a narrative and the public soaked it up talking bout he was "classy in defeat" GTFOH

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

look at his opponent, dude thought it was going to be a piece of cake, but the Messican had a piece for cake and a two piece waiting for Joshua :lol:

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Listen my guy lost ill hold the L. Wilder turned down that offer, Fury turned down an offer. Dillian turned down an offer. Miller accepted, then got caught using PED's. Ruiz step up. Now he's champ.

"fought lesser fighters here"
:confused:
Yeah he did. It’s simple. He demanded that the first fight be in the UK. But came over here to fight lesser fighters.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After actually watching the whole fight....

Man, if I'm Wilder, Whyte hell even Fury I'm looking at AJ like chum in the water and Ruiz, while a good fighter (especially given he only had 6 weeks of prep), dude is a sitting duck.

AJ had no pop or accuracy to the few jabs he threw. No sense of urgency after the embarrassing 3rd round..... I gave him the 4th and maybe even the 5th to "recover," but even in the 6th he was flat and threw relatively no punches.

And then that shit show of a 7th.... I'm thinking Ok, the first "knockdown," may have been a push / slip.... But the second..... For dude to just chill in the corner, standing and looking at the ref.....?! He completely gave up! No heart, no resiliency....

Dude must've trained like shit, was still banging broads out and whatnot.... That looked terrible. For a Champ..... to be gasping in the 5th and completely gassed in the 7th....?!

And to let a shorter in height and reach, out of shape fighter just dominate him...

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
I dont think that Wilder vs Joshua wont happen until 2021 for some odd reason.
Its the business nature of boxing promotion unfortunately.:(

As a boxing/combat sports fan I want the best fights i.e Wilder, Fury, Ortiz, Joshua and Ruiz to mix it up
and some point.
Thats why I am glad that Wilder vs Ortiz 2 and Wilder vs Fury 2
will come into fruition. AJ would have problems with these 2 boxers
but hey "styles make fights."

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
For a fat, out of shape, sloppy looking white guy, he can box.

Didn't the Fury/Wilder fight show you not to judge a book by its cover? Ruiz had handspeed and throws combinations. I thought he was robbed in the Parker fight.

People were talking about how AJ didn't look as in shape as he did in other fights to the point where rumors of cycling off started. I don't know what it was, all I know is he lost a lot with this L.

Smoke Van Gundy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad he lost.

I usually support my own but AJ was to chummy with them Crakkas and started to sound like them.

Props to Ruiz!

I think trying to put on a big performance in America and wanting to equal Wilder's destruction of Breazeale made him rush in a little too quickly when he dropped Ruiz...this was a fight where he had to keep it nice and boring until Ruiz tires out...a boring win would have been better than this humiliation....I see tons of problems for AJ in the rematch too....this wasn't like when Lennox got KTFO a couple times with a single shot...thats getting sloppy and getting caught...tonight AJ got his ass kicked...he is going to have to do some mental magic to overcome that

Word. Its one thing for a lucky punch but that was a beat down. I heard he was getting his ass beat in Sparring. Explains why he was scared to let his hands go

DAZN offered Wilder a 100 million dollar contract to fight his mandatory and AJ. Wilder turned that deal down because he didn't know what AJ was making in that deal. How is that AJ fault?

So much drama in the Wilder v Joshua saga, but.....

Why would Wilder sign an exclusive deal with DAZN and AJ doesnt even have an exclusive deal with them. He can fight on Showtime, ESPN etc

and if he had signed, where would that leave him now

Moore

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Joshua has being taking too many shots in his fights, that alone was the reason i said Wilder would beat him. I just couldn't see butterbean making him look like a tomato can though.:smh:

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. I think Ray Robinson is the best ever. Ali said it and most historians say it. However, if Floyd and Robinson ever fought at 147 lbs? Man ...

I still think that Floyd was the greatest Junior Welter ever.

Exactly what advantage do you think Floyd has over Robinson that leads you to believe that he has even a chance of winning that fantasy match? Robinson at 147 is bigger, stronger, equally as fast, equally as skilled, has more heart, equally as good at movement around the ring, has a natural warrior's instinct that Floyd never had, and has a better-tested chin than Floyd.

What does Floyd have that could possibly threaten Robinson?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DAZN offered Wilder a 100 million dollar contract to fight his mandatory and AJ. Wilder turned that deal down because he didn't know what AJ was making in that deal. How is that AJ fault?

He could have told his team, who works for him, to show them the financials.

Who would enter into a work contract of that magnitude without knowing the full picture?

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh and while it was smart for Anthony Johnson to know when he lost and bow out..

It still looks mad pussy to let some dude who looks like he gets tired breathing...

Not get knocked out but let him out gas you a younger more fit fighter..

Bad look on him and even worse on his team..

He dont know in order for this to be a big fight he is gonna have to beat ruiz next fight..

If he loses he is on his way to journeyman ship unless deontay throws him a bone

Joshua is far from finished tho..

But if he dont fix that cardio...

Deontay will demolish him in the latter rounds

He needs more than cardio.