Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2 Dec 7 Saudi Arabia (Main Event Start - 4pm ET / 1pm PT)

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Teddy Atlas would he a terrible pick.

He's never lasted with any of his fighters and I doubt this would he any different.

For his style I would consider Freddy Roach and his team if they're available.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should try to get back with Abel Sanchez. Doubt any trainer can keep Andy in check though.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
This is what is required for me to take Andy Ruiz serious:

Trainer - Anne Wolfe
Secondary Trainer - Freddie Roach
S&C - Anne Wolfe & Alex Ariza
Nutritionist - Chris Algieri
Special Advisor - Victor Conte
Sports Psychologist - Mike Tyson
Motivational Speaker - Shannon Briggs
Training location- Big Bear

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Al pimp hand is strong :lol:

1 Tells Wilder not to take that Dazn deal. Then tells him to get rid of Lou

2 Makes Ruiz get rid of his trainer.

3 Now this Charlo vs Andrade shit

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THE RELAY: Lou DiBella exiled & excommunicated from PBC island, No longer in Wilder corner but why?

Lou Dibella Exposes He was Exiled From PBC For Trying to Make Deontay Wilder vs Anthony Joshua Fight

DEONTAY WILDER FIRES PROMOTER FOR GETTING HIM THE ANTHONY JOSHUA FIGHT!!!!

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
The word is the Saudis will offer up a record amount of money for either AJ vs Fury or AJ vs Wilder undisputed HW fight, AJ's team won't take it unless AJ gets $100mil+ for the fight, maybe $150 mil+. If its AJ vs Wilder it would be lit to have it in Nigeria tho, AJ being a brit of Nigerian descent and Wilder also saying part of his ancestry traces back to Nigeria. Them Naija folks need to use some of the oil money to pay up the kinda site fee the saudis willing to, the vibes will be way better there than boring ass Saudi Arabia for this potential fight

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wilder will not travel to fight AJ. And he wont get in the ring unless its 50/50 The AJ vs Wilder fight is dead. AJ vs Fury will happen if Fury wins.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good interview

'ANTHONY JOSHUA HAS BEEN COMPLETELY DISRESPECTED!' -STEVE KIM EXPLAINS WHY & BREAKS DOWN WILDER-FURY

"ANTHONY JOSHUA DESERVES MORE CREDIT!" STEVE KIM BREAKS DOWN WILDER-FURY 2 & HEAVYWEIGHT SCENE

The Inventor1 hour ago
Of all the BS interviews surrounding this event, this is the only one that has made sense. Steve Kim is unfortunately in a minority when it comes to unbiased professional boxing journos.

Martin Attwood
43 minutes ago
Finally someone who isn't a PBC mouthpiece

WRIGHTY TV
28 minutes ago
this is the most level headed and unbiased interview i think ive watched on the joshua wilder fury debacle. big up mr kim keeping it 100.