Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2 Dec 7 Saudi Arabia (Main Event Start - 4pm ET / 1pm PT)

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I wonder if AJ would’ve did better in the UK.

Maybe coming to America was a little overwhelming
I think trying to put on a big performance in America and wanting to equal Wilder's destruction of Breazeale made him rush in a little too quickly when he dropped Ruiz...this was a fight where he had to keep it nice and boring until Ruiz tires out...a boring win would have been better than this humiliation....I see tons of problems for AJ in the rematch too....this wasn't like when Lennox got KTFO a couple times with a single shot...thats getting sloppy and getting caught...tonight AJ got his ass kicked...he is going to have to do some mental magic to overcome that

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think trying to put on a big performance in America and wanting to equal Wilder's destruction of Breazeale made him rush in a little too quickly when he dropped Ruiz...this was a fight where he had to keep it nice and boring until Ruiz tires out...a boring win would have been better than this humiliation....I see tons of problems for AJ in the rematch too....this wasn't like when Lennox got KTFO a couple times with a single shot...thats getting sloppy and getting caught...tonight AJ got his ass kicked...he is going to have to do some mental magic to overcome that

They put him with a sports psychologist before the fight.

Ruiz had a great game plan tonight. Props to andy

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again. Go to the official boxing thread. Same things I told you happened tonight. He beat a 45 year old Klitschko who already had knocked him down. No stamina at all. Fluff champion. Wouldn’t fight Wilder here but fought lesser fighters here. All things I said.

DAZN offered Wilder a 100 million dollar contract to fight his mandatory and AJ. Wilder turned that deal down because he didn't know what AJ was making in that deal. How is that AJ fault?

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again stated the first fight had to be there.

Listen my guy lost ill hold the L. Wilder turned down that offer, Fury turned down an offer. Dillian turned down an offer. Miller accepted, then got caught using PED's. Ruiz step up. Now he's champ.

"fought lesser fighters here"
:confused:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is that tweet dumb? its dead on. The PBC wanted to let this AJ vs Wilder shit marinate. They wanted to build Wilders profile up so they can do Mayweather like numbers. This shit blew up in their faces tonight.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still. Ruiz got the entire Mexican fanbase behind him now.

There's tons of money to be made with a top black vs top mexican in America.

And who will be that top black? Cause if Wilder was that guy the PBC would've put him in with AJ long time ago, instead of profile building.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That tweet is dumb cause he don't have any historical facts to base this on. We never had a Mexican heavyweight, they're the most loyal fans. This is untapped territory.

Match Room, Daddy Hearn and his son Idiot Hearn are the ones who have been keeping Joshua from fighting the big fights. Blame them for the marination. Eddie Hearn was in London clowning Wilder telling him to "Go build your profile, you ain't worth 40%, turned down the $50M offer and countered it with a fucking $15M flat fee deal with no venue or no date and no rematch clause.

Them UK clowns need to own this shit. They couldve fought in 2016, 2017 and 2018. This is all daddy and Idiot Hearns fault. It blew up in them niggas faces.

Reactions: BKF

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen my guy lost ill hold the L. Wilder turned down that offer, Fury turned down an offer. Dillian turned down an offer. Miller accepted, then got caught using PED's. Ruiz step up. Now he's champ.

"fought lesser fighters here"
:confused:

Joshua fucked up a big payday..

When did wilder turn down an offer..

Last I heard Aj was coming up with a whole lot of excuses..

How the fuck Aj gonna run out of gas fighting

A big five plate arroz con pollo lookin ass spigga

Deontay would knock his jaw off..

I'll give Anthony one benefit..

He did train for another type of fighter..

Ruiz you need to work on clenching body work.. And angles

How the fuck he let ruiz hunt him down like that

Without giving him angles..
Body shots and leaning in his bulbous ass..

Can't take nothing from ruiz. He had his chance and passed..

Anthony fucked up some big money..

He is no longer in the driver's seat

If he was smart he would've out a rematch clause in the contract..

Anthony ruiz 2

Could bring in nice cash if marketed right...

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And who will be that top black? Cause if Wilder was that guy the PBC would've put him in with AJ long time ago, instead of profile building.
Eddie Hearn told Wilder to go build his profile. Eddie said that shit, with that devil smirk on his face. Mad disrespectful. Said he wasn't worth 40%. Don't get mad if that shit backfires.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lmao bout time something halfway interesting happened in boxing. All these gimme fights, one of em finally flipped

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This fight Blew up on them

The Herd vs Charlo fight blew up on them too. Whose next Spence vs Crawford. Tank Vs Lomo

Boxing fans should be pushing for the best to fight the best when they are at their best.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Folks don't get it..

Wilder is a super athlete turned boxer..

Once he gets those boxing mechanics down its a wrap...

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is that tweet dumb? its dead on. The PBC wanted to let this AJ vs Wilder shit marinate. They wanted to build Wilders profile up so they can do Mayweather like numbers. This shit blew up in their faces tonight.

This is spot on, because recently Wilder said, “I promise you the fight will happen, both sides are talking” he did not sound doubtful at all.

They were marinating this shit.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joshua fucked up a big payday..

When did wilder turn down an offer..

Last I heard Aj was coming up with a whole lot of excuses..

How the fuck Aj gonna run out of gas fighting

A big five plate arroz con pollo lookin ass spigga

Deontay would knock his jaw off..

I'll give Anthony one benefit..

He did train for another type of fighter..

Ruiz you need to work on clenching body work.. And angles

How the fuck he let ruiz hunt him down like that

Without giving him angles..
Body shots and leaning in his bulbous ass..

Can't take nothing from ruiz. He had his chance and passed..

Anthony fucked up some big money..

He is no longer in the driver's seat

If he was smart he would've out a rematch clause in the contract..

Anthony ruiz 2

Could bring in nice cash if marketed right...

Dude turned down the offer a month an half ago.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This fight Blew up on them

The Herd vs Charlo fight blew up on them too. Whose next Spence vs Crawford. Tank Vs Lomo

Boxing fans should be pushing for the best to fight the best when they are at their best.
Butthurtedness personified. :lol:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is spot on, because recently Wilder said, “I promise you the fight will happen, both sides are talking” he did not sound doubtful at all.

They were marinating this shit.

Wilder told the fans to be patients lol