Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2 Dec 7 Saudi Arabia (Main Event Start - 4pm ET / 1pm PT)

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joshua can’t bear Ortiz , so let’s not even talk about Wilder. Joshua looked like a misfit out there. He will not beat Ruiz in the rematch.
Joshua is also undisciplined as fuck. I saw him looking at a particle in his glove while a heavyweight was standing in front of him.

Yes, Mayweather is the best all round boxer ever.
I noticed that too and was confused. I was thinking, he couldn't have been looking at something on his glove. I was expecting to hear his hand was injured.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joshua can’t bear Ortiz , so let’s not even talk about Wilder. Joshua looked like a misfit out there. He will not beat Ruiz in the rematch.
Joshua is also undisciplined as fuck. I saw him looking at a particle in his glove while a heavyweight was standing in front of him.

People said that about Wilder.

The reality is, he relied so much on his height that he didn't build off that advantage. Wilder is within his height, stamina bred from the SEC, and power from the bottom of the slave ship. This fight would have been over in the third.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This Negro AJ had the nerve to say this is great for TV.

He don't care that he just lost all his belts.

He even said he would have preferred being knocked out by Wilder...who would say that on TV

He did say he got caught up in his own celebrity so I give him props for being honest.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saved him further embarrassment but it was absolutely a bad stop.

Either way, cant wait to see Fury and Wilder comment on this guy. :smh:

No it was not a bad stop, dude got dropped 4 times, turned his back, was looking for his corner to save him, then was smiling after he lost his belts, undefeated record plus huge future paydays. Dude acted like he was happy the shit ended.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the hookup kinfolk....

First Joshua fight, I’m say this....

Watching boxing matches that Floyd Mayweather ain’t in makes me appreciate him even more.
Years of watching him, I’m able to notice mistakes in real time.

Now to the business at hand, I don’t see how Joshua could beat Wilder, shit I don’t know if he’s be Ortiz.
I understand Ruiz is a counter puncher and all but damn Joshua leave many opening there.

Floyd was God in those gloves, and he reduced most of his opponents to amateurs....:yes:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes, Mayweather is the best all round boxer ever.

No sir... Mayweather is not...he is a cherry picker..brah

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I noticed that too and was confused. I was thinking, he couldn't have been looking at something on his glove. I was expecting to hear his hand was injured.
No, he was looking at what was on his glove. It was bizzare. I was surprised that Ruiz didn’t kill him right then. That’s what I love about Money May weather. He has the best situational awareness and he would have taken advantage of it immediately.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
Well...sometimes the celebrity and entertainment does take you out of the same sport that got you there....AJ basically couldn't care less at that point if it's true.

Rose Najamunas even mimicked the same sentiments to her last loss that she was happy that it was over.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit wasn't a fluke. Joshua didn't just get "sloppy." Ruiz legit out-boxed him, and I'm not 100% sure he can't do it again. He straight exposed Joshua's lack of head movement, footwork, and chin. I have no reason to believe Joshua will beat Fury or Wilder, even if he does beat Ruiz next time.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet Wilder want that fight now :smh: lol

No I bet AJ wish he hadn't hidden behind Eddie Hearn and let him call another Black man a Dumb Alabamian who wasn't smart enough to take control of his career.

Aj himself said tonight he wished it would have been Wilder to beat him.

He only cares about that payday and he just fucked up his percentage if it even still happens.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit wasn't a fluke. Joshua didn't just get "sloppy." Ruiz legit out-boxed him, and I'm not 100% sure he can't do it again. He straight exposed Joshua's lack of head movement, footwork, and chin. I have no reason to believe Joshua will beat Fury or Wilder, even if he does beat Ruiz next time.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Eddie Hearn out here copping pleas talking about how he got hit on the top of the head gtfoh. It was a temple shot. You boy got no heart.

Well I thought he did get hit on top of the head but he was in trouble already.
I thought he got hit there when he was going down

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

What about Ortiz?