Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2 Dec 7 Saudi Arabia (Main Event Start - 4pm ET / 1pm PT)

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bull shit stop

Agreed, ref should’ve given him at least 10 minutes to get himself together.

giphy.gif

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I wish I had bet money on this fight.. stop marinating fights...make the fucking fights and get the money....both Wilder and AJ looked vulnerable....what the fuck were they waiting on....keep fucking around thinking you just gonna keep winning...the other dudes are professional fighters too

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Thought he was gonna be able to just jab dude to death and eventually knock him out. Nah, Ruiz came to fight. Dazed him with the head shot then worked that body and gassed muscle boy out.
No fucking way Joshua fucking with Wilder anytime soon.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AJ bitch ass tried to steal Ruiz big moment . Took the mic from him like Kanye did. I really dislike him now

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joshua needs to come train in America with some gritty old school blk trainers from philly, NYC, Detroit, or any urban city known for boxing. Dude needs to get tougher and in better shape/condition. Also needs to get that footwork together. He got that lumbering European style.

With his height advantage, there is NO FUCKING WAY he's head movement should be this lacking.