Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2 Dec 7 Saudi Arabia (Main Event Start - 4pm ET / 1pm PT)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Thanks for the hookup kinfolk....

First Joshua fight, I’m say this....

Watching boxing matches that Floyd Mayweather ain’t in makes me appreciate him even more.
Years of watching him, I’m able to notice mistakes in real time.

Now to the business at hand, I don’t see how Joshua could beat Wilder, shit I don’t know if he’s be Ortiz.
I understand Ruiz is a counter puncher and all but damn Joshua leave many opening there.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joshua needs to come train in America with some gritty old school blk trainers from philly, NYC, Detroit, or any urban city known for boxing. Dude needs to get tougher and in better shape/condition. Also needs to get that footwork together. He got that lumbering European style.

I Agree

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the happiest loss of a perfect record I've ever seen.

That stated, the ref stopped it too soon. Joshua was ready to go. Interestingly, Joshua himself doesn't give a fuck!

Everyone who saw the fight knew Joshua wasn’t “Ready to Go”.

He didn’t walk toward when he was told to. He wasn’t going to do anything but end up on his face or back, he should thank the ref.

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joshua has no stamina. He hits hard and is big, but his muscles make him gas out. If a guy can take his punch, he can be beat by an above average boxing heavyweight. He didn't even really get hit will a totally clean shot. He was looking for help from his corner and wanted no parts of continuing to fight. I expected someone to beat AJ, I'm just surprised Ruiz did it though.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks for the hookup kinfolk....

First Joshua fight, I’m say this....

Watching boxing matches that Floyd Mayweather ain’t in makes me appreciate him even more.
Years of watching him, I’m able to notice mistakes in real time.

Now to the business at hand, I don’t see how Joshua could beat Wilder, shit I don’t know if he’s be Ortiz.
I understand Ruiz is a counter puncher and all but damn Joshua leave many opening there.
Joshua can’t beat Ortiz , so let’s not even talk about Wilder. Joshua looked like a misfit out there. He will not beat Ruiz in the rematch.
Joshua is also undisciplined as fuck. I saw him looking at a particle on his glove while a heavyweight was standing in front of him.

Yes, Mayweather is the best all round boxer ever.

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Why make the rematch in the UK? Fuck that. Ruiz should force the rematch in Mexico. :lol:

Bruh
I don't think the Joshua camp understand how this shit works?

You lost hoe

Now if you want to fight the champ you fight where the champ says
And it's an 80/20 split or you can kick rocks

If ruiz wants the fight to be at his high school Joshua camp can't say anything but yes sir

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If there's any way possible for Fury or Wilder to hijack the next Ruiz fight instead of a Joshua rematch, DO THAT SHIT. I hate Joshua's manager. He's a fucking smug devil. I hate to see a brotha lose to a not-Black fighter, but Joshua had thos loss coming for ducking Wilder.

Rematch was set as soon as Andy signed the papers.