Anthony Davis wants out......where will he go

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's amazing how that headline is going to be a bigger deal elsewhere than it is here.
Another reason why the team needs to relocate. And that fine is ridiculous and was initiated by NO crying about tampering. They gonna have to move that guy ASAP.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man the Lakers gotta move Lonzo now....this can’t leak and he be happy...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
no they wasnt but they still were solid players; but I do feel ya, New Orleans has no one to blame but themselves...

The same shit that’s going on in Nola been going on

Tonight they might have 2 of the top 7 dress out

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Cousins??

Jrue Holiday was not a "super" star but he was certainly the star player for the Sixers when they signed him. Eric Gordon was another who was supposed to be bigger but injuries slowed his career

Did they resign cousins???? Lol

And all of those people got injured fuckin with that medical staff

The ppl that moved on have been relatively healthy since excluding cousins cause it just happened so jury is out
But they can't even keep ad healthy

But let's say Gordon worked out holiday worked out
Is that a good team?

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
But let's say Gordon worked out holiday worked out
Is that a good team?

Five years ago? If Gordon panned out and becomes an all star caliber player? Maybe. I think they would be a playoff team
Although relying on RICHIE ANDERSON is part of why they were underachieving for so many years.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Five years ago? If Gordon panned out and becomes an all star caliber player? Maybe. I think they would be a playoff team
Although relying on RICHIE ANDERSON is part of why they were underachieving for so many years.

And the fact that it's a maybe and not a what could have been is the problem
Like Davis is this once in a generation talent and I'm not saying he isn't
But he is this good a cornerstone
Get him actual pieces
That aren't borderline
And get him them during his rookie deal and after he signs his extension

All you getting is rookie deal and extension to get it together

And it's fair
If you work a job 7 years and they don't do right by you do you stay if you have way better options or do you do what's best for your professional achievements?

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
As a Laker fan I hate to part with our young core but after what happened with Paul George you gotta get the deal done now. Ainge has all those 1st round draft picks and will ship Taytum, Brown, & Rozier. Its in Boston best interest to keep Taytum. Kyrie may not even stick around with reports of he may be rejoining Bron in LA.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I agree
He needs to listen to offers

I also think he needs to get the BEST offer.
Which may not be right now.
The best deal is now. Here's why:

Currently you get your pick of the litter from LA. After this the best case would be pick of litter from Boston who will be less inclined to give a haul once Rich Paul insists to every trade partner that he will be a one year rental only.

This isn't a case where a team can realistically hope to keep the guy. He literally hired Paul to get him to LA and Paul has other business interest that will insure he does just that. After next week the market lessens to reflect one year rental rates. And when Kawhi leaves Toronto and teams see the real cost of one year rentals it will be even more of a depressed market.

Demps got Pop in his ear poorly advising him. Meanwhile Pop let his ego screw him into only getting a 30 year old guard who can't shoot for a top 3 player in his prime.

NO need to take Magic to the cleaners while they can.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Calm down

This dude is probably not taking calls because HE might not have a job soon...
And he probably shouldn't. But he has one today. And his best bet is to salvage as much for Davis as he can while he can.

Listening to a bitter Pop who already has 5 rings and one foot into retirement ain't a sound decision.

Man the fuck up and get a deal done Duece.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The best deal is now. Here's why:

Currently you get your pick of the litter from LA. After this the best case would be pick of litter from Boston who will be less inclined to give a haul once Rich Paul insists to every trade partner that he will be a one year rental only.

This isn't a case where a team can realistically hope to keep the guy. He literally hired Paul to get him to LA and Paul has other business interest that will insure he does just that. After next week the market lessens to reflect one year rental rates. And when Kawhi leaves Toronto and teams see the real cost of one year rentals it will be even more of a depressed market.

Demps got Pop in his ear poorly advising him. Meanwhile Pop let his ego screw him into only getting a 30 year old guard who can't shoot for a top 3 player in his prime.

NO need to take Magic to the cleaners while they can.

I understand your sentiment I disagree on a little bit but overall I wasn't even necessarily saying it to shade l.a. or to favor Boston just to not accept crumbs
As you alluded to with pop

Gotta talk to Davis and truly see what's going on that's the best move for the pelicans and then make the deal

Just last year the pacers were in a similar situation okc bet on themselves and pg resigned with them instead of ending up as a Lakers which was his dream by all accounts

However it shakes out it'll be interesting to see nonetheless

But we agree
Act like a professional
Do your job
If you had been doing your job ad wouldn't want to leave in the first place

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
And he probably shouldn't. But he has one today. And his best bet is to salvage as much for Davis as he can while he can.

Listening to a bitter Pop who already has 5 rings and one foot into retirement ain't a sound decision.

Man the fuck up and get a deal done Duece.

I'm not one running the team..

If I was, I'd shake down Magic like a tourist who wandered too far away from the French Quarter and start the rebuilding process now, instead of having AD sitting on the bench getting booed and pissing the base off more, which is going to lead to interest dwindling more and only hurts all New Orleans basketball heads in the long run.

But I'm not running the team.