Anthony Bourdain is Dead

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
When someone transcend humanity towards acceptance and appreciation, this man did just that. The impact is huge!

Transcend?

I'm sure he saw the fucked up conditions his people created the world over by oppression

Then came back home to his wealth

White guilt is a mofo

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
Has cause of death been revealed?
I was reading that he used to be on heroin years ago.
Could his death been an accidental overdose?

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

Certain myths within our community lead to a lack of understanding which leads to indifference and inactivity. Our suicides are different from theirs.. I think i will call ours "Behavioral Suicide"...if that makes any sense.

It makes sense, and I agree completely.

I wasn’t trying to argue that white male suicide isn’t more prevalent, or doesn’t occur differently than non-white/black suicide. I was simply trying suggest that it’s dangerous for us to be dismissive of suicide in general.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There is alot of shit that can be used to fuck with people such as sonic weapons in Cuba and China. I have people breaking into my computer or using cameras to fuck with me. As soon as I finish they will walk by. This will be done days on end.

My work ends up stolen making it impossible to perform any work. Than you got the vehicle attacks. All of this is designed to trigger a sense of hopelessness leading to suicide.

I would not write off some long term harrassment being used on him.

You check into hotels, most can be setup for surveillance in a second, especially in the U.S. Internationally, it is well known that certain countries do not give a fuck about privacy. The more well known you are, the more surveillance you attract. Now they are using the surveillance to fuck with you mentally long term. Or, to establish dominance to influence your coverage. With today technology it can be overwhelming.

They will suggest internal struggles with mental illness but do not write off this daily fuckery.

jean-seberg-5.jpg

She committed suicide in France after the FBI tormented her for years for giving money to the Black Panthers and supporting their causes.

Last edited:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Yesterday I was walking down Market street and saw a street preacher on the corner of Powell. He was talking about how Bourdain killed himself because fame and material comforts can't provide what Jesus can.

I wanted to beat the shit out of him for that!

For starters Christians kill themselves all the time. For all we know maybe Bourdain could have been one of them. Also, fame and riches aren't supposed to make you happy 100% of the time. Even successful people battle with poor health, failed relationships, insecurity, lack of purpose, mental illness and all the other problems everyone else does.

water

OG Investor
Yesterday I was walking down Market street and saw a street preacher on the corner of Powell. He was talking about how Bourdain killed himself because fame and material comforts can't provide what Jesus can.

I wanted to beat the shit out of him for that!

For starters Christians kill themselves all the time. For all we know maybe Bourdain could have been one of them. Also, fame and riches aren't supposed to make you happy 100% of the time. Even successful people battle with poor health, failed relationships, insecurity, lack of purpose, mental illness and all the other problems everyone else does.

"fame and material comforts can't provide what Jesus can. "

This is true though

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
"fame and material comforts can't provide what Jesus can. "

This is true though

I highly doubt that, but even if true what does that have to do with Bourdain?

That preacher didn't know what was in the man's heart. Didn't know how he lived his life off camera. Probably never even seen him in person. For him to publicly state that Bourdain died from lack of Jesus is ignorant at best and highly manipulative at worst.

Mahailia Jackson, one of most Christian celebrities of all times, suffered two divorces and died from diabetes at a younger age than Bourdain did. Clearly Jesus is not the answer to everything.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Transcend?

I'm sure he saw the fucked up conditions his people created the world over by oppression

Then came back home to his wealth

White guilt is a mofo

Sort of like that photographer that took the picture of the starving child dying and the vulture waiting behind. He won a prize for that photo, but killed himself afterwards.

These folks see the world in a different light and when they return home to their fortunes they deal with guilt, as you mentioned.

Not everyone can be humbled the way they have been seeing the world.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sort of like that photographer that took the picture of the starving child dying and the vulture waiting behind. He won a prize for that photo, but killed himself afterwards.

These folks see the world in a different light and when they return home to their fortunes they deal with guilt, as you mentioned.

Not everyone can be humbled the way they have been seeing the world.

TRUTH

Starving Child and Vulture

the-photographer-who-took-the-picture-of-the-starving-african-23419972.png

• Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter knew the stench of death. As a member of the Bang-Bang Club, a quartet of brave photographers who chronicled apartheid-era South Africa, he had seen more than his share of heartbreak. In 1993 he flew to Sudan to photograph the famine racking that land. Exhausted after a day of taking pictures in the village of Ayod, he headed out into the open bush. There he heard whimpering and came across an emaciated toddler who had collapsed on the way to a feeding center. As he took the child’s picture, a plump vulture landed nearby. Carter had reportedly been advised not to touch the victims because of disease, so instead of helping, he spent 20 minutes waiting in the hope that the stalking bird would open its wings. It did not. Carter scared the creature away and watched as the child continued toward the center. He then lit a cigarette, talked to God and wept. The New York Times ran the photo, and readers were eager to find out what happened to the child—and to criticize Carter for not coming to his subject’s aid. His image quickly became a wrenching case study in the debate over when photographers should intervene. Subsequent research seemed to reveal that the child did survive yet died 14 years later from malarial fever. Carter won a Pulitzer for his image, but the darkness of that bright day never lifted from him. In July 1994 he took his own life, writing, “I am haunted by the vivid memories of killings & corpses & anger & pain.”

this is why it is royally F#CKED UP to criticize chastise and ridicule those who commit suicide.

Who the f*ck are WE to even BEGIN to comment on a COMPLETE stranger's or even a relative or friend's personal demons.

Last edited:

water

OG Investor
TRUTH

• Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter knew the stench of death. As a member of the Bang-Bang Club, a quartet of brave photographers who chronicled apartheid-era South Africa, he had seen more than his share of heartbreak. In 1993 he flew to Sudan to photograph the famine racking that land. Exhausted after a day of taking pictures in the village of Ayod, he headed out into the open bush. There he heard whimpering and came across an emaciated toddler who had collapsed on the way to a feeding center. As he took the child’s picture, a plump vulture landed nearby. Carter had reportedly been advised not to touch the victims because of disease, so instead of helping, he spent 20 minutes waiting in the hope that the stalking bird would open its wings. It did not. Carter scared the creature away and watched as the child continued toward the center. He then lit a cigarette, talked to God and wept. The New York Times ran the photo, and readers were eager to find out what happened to the child—and to criticize Carter for not coming to his subject’s aid. His image quickly became a wrenching case study in the debate over when photographers should intervene. Subsequent research seemed to reveal that the child did survive yet died 14 years later from malarial fever. Carter won a Pulitzer for his image, but the darkness of that bright day never lifted from him. In July 1994 he took his own life, writing, “I am haunted by the vivid memories of killings & corpses & anger & pain.”

this is why it is royally F#CKED UP to criticize chastise and ridicule those who commit suicide.

Who the f*ck are WE to even BEGIN to comment on a COMPLETE stranger's or even a relative or friend's personal demons.

Calm down

White guilt is real

And when you go travel the world and see first hand the destruction of white civilization

You will fucking break

You will question life when you get back

And the centuries of fuckery that created that level of destruction

You will question "God" an entity that allows that level of suffering

While the people around you act like it doesn't exist

he died from WHITE GUILT

The same guilt that is too much for white people to help here vs go to some remote African village and take pics with black babies

That remote village makes them feel good about helping black people

Knowing the fuckery they enable here on a day to day

WHITE GUILT

even einstein had it

veewee77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think what Jagu is saying is that white men commit suicide at a much higher rate, yet have all the advantages in society.

Anthony was an ex junkie that ended up on CNN. Andrew Zimmer was sucking dick in alleys for cash and has his own tv show.

There is always a way out if you're white. Yet for some reason they seem to want to end it.
The fuck? I didn’t know Zimmers back story. I thought he was some high society white dude. Lol damn sucking dick for cash that’s skid row crack head type shit there.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
TRUTH

• Kevin Carter

We’ve only seen mostly good parts of dude’s show.

Some of those places he travelled is in bad shape.

I’ve never seen a starving child in real life. In a situation where there is no hope and practically nothing I can do about it.

Then you come home and eat full, shower, and sleep in a comfortable room in air condition.

Reality is a motha fucker.

water

OG Investor

I’ve never seen a starving child in real life. In a situation where there is no hope and practically nothing I can do about it.

Then you come home and eat full, shower, and sleep in a comfortable room in air condition.

Yup

One one level it's the helplessness at the scale of human suffering

On the other hand it's brought about by a group you belong to

That level of guilt is no joke

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

fam, I used to work in social services and volunteer in shelters...

we ( I mean ALL of see) it EVERYDAY on the streets of NY, Philly, LA and Miami...but we just desensitized.

the faces have no NAMES

We can but on sunglasses, headphones or watch something on our tablets.

But when you are truly confronted ,. and IMMERSED?

it WILL change you deeply

all this trivial shit will got down right TOXIC

Last edited:

water

OG Investor
fam, I used to work in social services and volunteer in shelters...

we ( I mean ALL of see) it EVERYDAY on the streets of NY, Philly, LA and Miami...but we just desensitized.

the faces have no NAMES

We can but on sunglasses, headphones or watch something on our tablets.

But when you are truly confronted ,. and IMMERSED?

it WILL change you deeply

all this trivial shit will got down right TOXIC

now picture your peeps being responsible for the fuckery on top of the visual