Anthony Bourdain is Dead

mexico

Rising Star
Registered
More excuses for these CACs:smh: Williams was a drug addict and alcoholic his entire adult life. I'm quite sure he brought on whatever was fucking up his brain. He still gets no pass from me.

Ain't no excuse. It is what it is. He battled alchohol and drugs. He also had a degenerative brain disease.

We laud motherfuckers on this board all the time who give no fucks and live on their own terms. Makes no sense to turn around and criticize a man for deciding to go out on his own terms.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Which is my point. Part of the makeup of the ones who've been practicing it for thousands of years. It's a part of them that's not a part of us. Their minds are way more receptive to that type of thing. It's not to discount other mental illnesses at all. It's just that we need to get real as to why this collection of people suffer from these things way more than other groups. Doesn't mean all humans don't go through it they do but this 1 particular group causes pretty much all the grief, all the destruction, acts like a virus and also gets taken out by their minds.

Well, if what you're saying is that their minds work differently than ours I wholeheartedly agree. Whether that makes them more susceptible to mental illness, I don't know. That they are a plague upon the rest of humanity there can be no doubt.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Nah, bills, racism is a learned behavior. It comes from ignorance. It also becomes, after hundreds or thousands of years, part of the makeup of the ones who practice it.
Mental illness, like most other diseases, has no rhyme or reason to it.
There is a reason to it.

I’ve always been prideful of my loyalty and protectiveness to my friends and family.

My friend couldn’t take in mentally what we were a part of in Cuba.

I know he wouldn’t be able to but there was no way out the deployment. And he didn’t want to look like a coward or seem afraid to our co who requested us.

I tried to keep him on the outside of the prison camp but it wasn’t my call.

Before we even joined his momma said he’s doin it cause you are, take care of my baby. I didn’t. I didn’t do enough.

He took his own life, he died alone and I wasn’t there to help him.

His mom told me at the funeral, he’s not cryin anymore. That fucked me up.

The memorial, veterans and marines birthday are more than bbq and sales.

Depression eats you alive little by little, till you just want to sleep.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
I think what Jagu is saying is that white men commit suicide at a much higher rate, yet have all the advantages in society.

Anthony was an ex junkie that ended up on CNN. Andrew Zimmer was sucking dick in alleys for cash and has his own tv show.

There is always a way out if you're white. Yet for some reason they seem to want to end it.

Wow. I didn't know that about Andrew Zimmerman.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think what Jagu is saying is that white men commit suicide at a much higher rate, yet have all the advantages in society.

Anthony was an ex junkie that ended up on CNN. Andrew Zimmer was sucking dick in alleys for cash and has his own tv show.

There is always a way out if you're white. Yet for some reason they seem to want to end it.

And Tyler Perry was homeless. There is always a way out for anyone that really wants to get out.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-quite-character-chef-wanted-POISON-food.html

4D0DE0A500000578-0-The_chef_committed_suicide_while_visiting_the_picturesque_town_o-a-7_1528468242040.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ain't no excuse. It is what it is. He battled alchohol and drugs. He also had a degenerative brain disease.

We laud motherfuckers on this board all the time who give no fucks and live on their own terms. Makes no sense to turn around and criticize a man for deciding to go out on his own terms.

Agree to disagree my dude. It's cowardly as fuck to take your own life. Especially if you have small kids. Williams was functioning alright. He was a junkie that fucked up his own life. You don't know how severe his brain issue was. I will make NOT ONE excuse for these weak minded fucks that have every advantage in life and still can't muster up enough courage to stick around for their fucking families.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Well, if what you're saying is that their minds work differently than ours I wholeheartedly agree. Whether that makes them more susceptible to mental illness, I don't know. That they are a plague upon the rest of humanity there can be no doubt.

It is. It does. They are.
It's just how it is unfortunately.
Look at them working hard to kill people now. Like who thinks like that? How isn't it sick to justify the things they do? How isn't it sick to be fine with how things are for human beings? It's a type of brain that actively looks to use and destroy. And sometimes it weaponizes itself against self.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look at them working hard to kill people now. Like who thinks like that? How isn't it sick to justify the things they do? How isn't it sick to be fine with how things are for human beings? It's a type of brain that actively looks to use and destroy. And sometimes it weaponizes itself against self.

I think there is some truth to this. Well written too.

mexico

Rising Star
Registered
Agree to disagree my dude. It's cowardly as fuck to take your own life. Especially if you have small kids. Williams was functioning alright. He was a junkie that fucked up his own life. You don't know how severe his brain issue was. I will make NOT ONE excuse for these weak minded fucks that have every advantage in life and still can't muster up enough courage to stick around for their fucking families.

Robin Williams didn't have small kids unless I missed something and there's no way for you to know how he was functioning. His the post-mortem told a different story.

And sticking around for the sake of others (family), that's not living.

Like you said, we can agree to disagree on this one homie, but I don't really think you mean that blanket statement that deciding to end your life is always the coward's way out. Maybe you do when it comes to white folks, but I can think of an example or two where you might rethink.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Robin Williams didn't have small kids unless I missed something and there's no way for you to know how he was functioning. His the post-mortem told a different story.

And sticking around for the sake of others (family), that's not living.

Like you said, we can agree to disagree on this one homie, but I don't really think you mean that blanket statement that deciding to end your life is always the coward's way out. Maybe you do when it comes to white folks, but I can think of an example or two where you might rethink.

I will say that I 100% agree in terminal cases that it's OK to end your own life. Lou Gehrig's Disease, Terminal Cancer, Etc.

I think it should be legal to do so from a medical professional.

I was talking about Bourdain with the small child.

I talking about people that take their lives because of money troubles, relationship issues, etc. I get that there is mental illness out there, but is becoming an out for too many people that just don't want to cope with life's issues.

I don't know Robin Williams was going to slip into hell on earth with his brain illness, but he led such a raucous and irresponsible life, it's hard for me to give a shit about what happened to him.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was cool AF. I watched Parts Unknown a lot. He was always drinking and talking about the drugs he used to do. He seemingly had everything--wealth, celebrity, prestige, I wonder what made him commit suicide. Anyway, R.I.P.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
There is a reason to it.

I’ve always been prideful of my loyalty and protectiveness to my friends and family.

My friend couldn’t take in mentally what we were a part of in Cuba.

I know he wouldn’t be able to but there was no way out the deployment. And he didn’t want to look like a coward or seem afraid to our co who requested us.

I tried to keep him on the outside of the prison camp but it wasn’t my call.

Before we even joined his momma said he’s doin it cause you are, take care of my baby. I didn’t. I didn’t do enough.

He took his own life, he died alone and I wasn’t there to help him.

His mom told me at the funeral, he’s not cryin anymore. That fucked me up.

The memorial, veterans and marines birthday are more than bbq and sales.

Depression eats you alive little by little, till you just want to sleep.

I don't see the reason in your story.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor

I don't agree with a cause and effect scenario. Some really sweet people I have known have topped themselves. Some bastards too. I'm not arguing reasons, I'm stating that mental illness is just that - an illness. Nobody asks to get a terminal disease and nobody really knows why one person gets said disease and another doesn't. That's all I'm saying.
From my point of view, race doesn't come into it because nobody from any race would ask for a disease that's going to torment then kill them. Am I crying because cacs are finishing themselves? Nope. There are too many brothers and sisters in too much pain for that. But none of them asked for it. And let me tell you that shit is terrifying.

mexico

Rising Star
Registered
I will say that I 100% agree in terminal cases that it's OK to end your own life. Lou Gehrig's Disease, Terminal Cancer, Etc.

I think it should be legal to do so from a medical professional.

I was talking about Bourdain with the small child.

I talking about people that take their lives because of money troubles, relationship issues, etc. I get that there is mental illness out there, but is becoming an out for too many people that just don't want to cope with life's issues.

I don't know Robin Williams was going to slip into hell on earth with his brain illness, but he led such a raucous and irresponsible life, it's hard for me to give a shit about what happened to him.

Fair enough.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I don't agree with a cause and effect scenario. Some really sweet people I have known have topped themselves. Some bastards too. I'm not arguing reasons, I'm stating that mental illness is just that - an illness. Nobody asks to get a terminal disease and nobody really knows why one person gets said disease and another doesn't. That's all I'm saying.
From my point of view, race doesn't come into it because nobody from any race would ask for a disease that's going to torment then kill them. Am I crying because cacs are finishing themselves? Nope. There are too many brothers and sisters in too much pain for that. But none of them asked for it. And let me tell you that shit is terrifying.

Slight disconnect between us.

I'm strictly speaking on one sub section not the cause and effect of mental illness overall.
There is no cause it happens nobody wants it it just is
I was just adding that it seems to be predisposed to the group of ppl we talking about because of other illness actions they're taking that isn't classified as such feel me?
If you think stropping health care is ok killing unarmed black people is ok separation of child from family is ok and shit like that
How else would you describe the minds that find that fine feel me?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There is alot of shit that can be used to fuck with people such as sonic weapons in Cuba and China. I have people breaking into my computer or using cameras to fuck with me. As soon as I finish they will walk by. This will be done days on end.

My work ends up stolen making it impossible to perform any work. Than you got the vehicle attacks. All of this is designed to trigger a sense of hopelessness leading to suicide.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There is alot of shit that can be used to fuck with people such as sonic weapons in Cuba and China. I have people breaking into my computer or using cameras to fuck with me. As soon as I finish they will walk by. This will be done days on end.

My work ends up stolen making it impossible to perform any work. Than you got the vehicle attacks. All of this is designed to trigger a sense of hopelessness leading to suicide.

I would not write off some long term harrassment being used on him.