Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
I've heard it said that the Berserk anime is very good, but the manga is incredible.

Have only watched the anime, and its only 25 episodes.

Is it really that much better than the anime???

Best literature i have ever read.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
yeah good series, they should make a series all about archer

I agree...

I definitely recommend watching Fate Zero last because a lot of shit from Fate Night makes sense... especially when you think about how dude ended up like Archer.. it's basically the same cycle that happened to his adopted father. The same guy that Archer held to such a high standard.

Really good shit...

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Kiss Cartoon & Kiss Anime crash way too often when I try to use those sites on my Xbox. What other free anime sites are y'all using?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Ok.. Looks like a legit season of Seven Deadly Sins is going to Drop in January.

$

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Also...... for those looking for hidden Gem Anime...

Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid...... Was fucking Amazing. They took out all of the filler from the first season and the stupid comedy from the forgettable second season and went hardcore action. Definitely watch the Uncut version. Shit was amazing.

Season 4 drops next year..

And don't sleep on the First Season..... Fucking Cartoon Network pulled it from the Schedule when I was a freshman in college and I wasn't able to finish the series until recently...... This show is still in my top 10. It would be higher if not for the second season.

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'm going to start reading Seven Deadly Sins when Fairy Tails end this week...Might,do it after I read Fairy Tails

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
LeSean Thomas,who was the co-director of the first two seasons of Boondocks is behind the show....:cool:

I'm going to need this series out immediately....

I'm also going to need his project Cannon Busters to be turned into a series immediately. Dude should have three to four shows out. I loved everything about this children of ether project.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Also 2 Days from Fucking Voltron Season 3...

It's only 7 episodes but Season 4 drops later this year..

My take is that Voltron has become such a huge hit that Netflix staggering out the episodes to try and get three seasons per year... which I'll allow.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Netflix and Hulu periodically have been extremely strong in their anime content. Amazon has some stuff too but that shit seems hidden and changed. I think Amazon is focusing more on the outsourcing channels instead of having it on prime. I've randomly caught a bunch of good anime on Amazon that I can't remember the names of.

Netflix and Hulu are similar. Hulu is how I watched Naruto dubbed until mid way through the ninja war. Shit, it's how it finished Naruto and now watch Buruto. Whereas Netflix I think does a better job with movies and actually streaming the content and organizing it. Maybe later this year I'll stop being cheap and go ahead and get an anime/funimation subscription for the Roku app. :lol: I'm good to just hit up animefreak but rely on BGOL to know what to watch.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Am
Netflix and Hulu periodically have been extremely strong in their anime content. Amazon has some stuff too but that shit seems hidden and changed. I think Amazon is focusing more on the outsourcing channels instead of having it on prime. I've randomly caught a bunch of good anime on Amazon that I can't remember the names of.

Netflix and Hulu are similar. Hulu is how I watched Naruto dubbed until mid way through the ninja war. Shit, it's how it finished Naruto and now watch Buruto. Whereas Netflix I think does a better job with movies and actually streaming the content and organizing it. Maybe later this year I'll stop being cheap and go ahead and get an anime/funimation subscription for the Roku app. :lol: I'm good to just hit up animefreak but rely on BGOL to know what to watch.
amazon recently added a seperate anime channel but it costs and is definitely not worth it for the crappy selection that they have.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Ok... so again it's not anime but I just binged this today on Kodi. I'm not a fan of DisneyXD's schedule.

But this show Mexh X4 is actually kind of legit.
It reminds me of a modern power ranger type show. I initially started watching because it's extremely rare to see a Sci-fi show with a primarily minority cast and you have two black kids as the main protagonists. Granted it's not the deepest thing in the world... it is Disney after all..

But if you veiw it like watching an episode of Power rangers it's impressive. I'm really impressed by the fact that this thing does not come across as cheap at all.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Damn the Anime game is stronger than ever. :cool:I've always been more into the anime movies rather than series though.