~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Common came & went, so to speak...

:lol:

180712003008-angela-rye-crying-ctn-super-tease.jpg

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Wasn’t this horse-faced bitch a NYC bartender. Straight-up ran through whore. She ain’t had no choice but to hook up with occultist cacs.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
STOP QOUTING THAT GIF!!
HAHAHA

and all due offense

@FutureLutherKing ....you LOVE manmeat and attention, hence your continued trolling behavior. F you and dick you keep riding on!

Just admit that you're $5 titty suck and we can move on

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Let's sit these elections out, Brotherrrrrrrr"

FOH clown

LIKE CLOCKWORK !! SO TRANSPARENT !

NOW CHECK OUT THESE REPLIES AND GUESS WHO WROTE THE ARTICLE CITED? "PAUL SOWERS"

the second clown tries to hide his identity by using a "panafrican" handle

"PAUL SOWERS" IS CAC ALIGNED WITH PFIR TOO

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Let's sit these elections out, Brotherrrrrrrr"

FOH clown

Nothing posted above applied to anything I said. Plus, I’m on record stating no support for #ADOS. Hashtag movements are controlled and usually have little to do with the group they claim to fight for.

:lol: you 2D thinkers are regressing by the day. Posting from shills using Neanderthal thought methodology automatically negates any point about the Niiji.

Time for @roots69 to post the Smith-Mundt Act again for you lost souls.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nothing posted above applied to anything I said. Plus, I’m on record stating no support for #ADOS. Hashtag movements are controlled and usually have little to do with the group they claim to fight for.

:lol: you 2D thinkers are regressing by the day. Posting from shills using Neanderthal thought methodology automatically negates any point about the Niiji.

Time for @roots69 to post the Smith-Mundt Act again for you lost souls.

Didn't even read your reply. Just know that I don't give a shit what you say because I don't take your kind seriously.

{shruggs}

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't even read your reply. Just know that I don't give a shit what you say because I don't take your kind seriously.

{shruggs}
yep!
from the dumbmuthafukkas who was on here insulting everyone with xenophobic insults who didnt agree 100% with everything they spouted ! hyping a hashtag now no longer wants to talk about hashtags, while their Queen dyke dildo carnell was hashtaging away all over twitter in the pay-for-play hall play praying with white supremacist PFIR acolyte Paul Sowers & mushmouth moor
:roflmao3: :clown

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are some photos where I'm saying raw and other photos I'm saying naw. She ok, but she a big time feminist and can be a turnoff.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yep!
from the dumbmuthafukkas who was on here insulting everyone with xenophobic insults who didnt agree 100% with everything they spouted ! hyping a hashtag now no longer wants to talk about hashtags, while their Queen dyke dildo carnell was hashtaging away all over twitter in the pay-for-play hall play praying with white supremacist PFIR acolyte Paul Sowers & mushmouth moor
:roflmao3: :clown

Yea man, that clown is an alias of a former user (Bumbay) that got banned for calling people "monkey" and just before getting banned, often posted articles from Alt-Right orgs. The same org groups that stormed the Capital after being incensed that Black votes couldn't be arbitrarily tossed out in swing states. So now, unsurprisingly, the alias is on this "Don't vote, brotherrrrrr" schtick.

Quite the circus

tumblr_nzmqzostJE1tgg4b1o1_500.gif

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gay as fuck

...but 1/2 you niggas will look at some chick suckin' dick for 10 minutes and get a mouth full of babies shot in her mouth at the end.

That GIF ain't shit compared to that. Plus the bitch in the GIF has some pretty ass feet.

Last edited:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In my experience, all those 'hard shell' chicks are soft, sexually submissive and feminine af when alone with someone they like.
Most of my adult life was spent bagging so-called 'mean girls'.

Facts..this is my experience as well throughout my life. My wife even falls into that category. Shes always been the alpha in her old corporate position, within her own business and her friends.. but leaves all of that at the door within the framework of our relationship and marriage. She cooks,cleans,etc. trusts my judgement, respects my decisions, and expects me to lead the household

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s strong willed and passionate about what she does.

She has huge titties

she’s attractive

she plays videogames

she used to be a bartender (which typically means she can carry a convo)

Sign me up for that

Co-sign...shes not aestheticaly my normal ",type". But her passion, intelligence, drive and relatability enhances her attractiveness to me.
I've watched her on shows like Desus and mero and the documentary about her on Netflix "knock down the house" and she seems mad down to earth and chill when she's not in the mode of fighting for the proletariat and lumpenproletariat

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Co-sign...shes not aestheticaly my normal ",type". But her passion, intelligence, drive and relatability enhances her attractiveness to me.
I've watched her on shows like Desus and mero and the documentary about her on Netflix "knock down the house" and she seems mad down to earth and chill when she's not in the mode of fighting for the proletariat and lumpenproletariat

She has no ass but I would be lying if I said I wouldn't fuck. The cynic in me says that "Sandy" from Westchester may not be exactly in this to advance the cause of the proletariat. :lol: Watching her beat down Cruz. et al on twitter is entertaining nonetheless...

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
...but 1/2 you niggas will look at some chick suckin' dick for 10 minutes and get a mouth full of babies shot in her mouth at the end.

That GIF ain't shit compared to that. Plus the bitch in the GIF has some pretty ass feet.

I don't watch head videos for the same reason you stated. Same with those jerk off videos where the girl.is jerking the guy off. The star of those videos ain't the chic.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has no ass but I would be lying if I said I wouldn't fuck. The cynic in me says that "Sandy" from Westchester may not be exactly in this to advance the cause of the proletariat. :lol: Watching her beat down Cruz. et al on twitter is entertaining nonetheless...

yeah I feel you :lol: