Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez switching from heels to flats

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
nBIVp9E.jpg

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
You would to be someone willing to put up with her masculine energy. Hard for me to see this "modern woman" ever being submissive to her husband. Not really her fault. She's a product of her career and the times.
In my experience, all those 'hard shell' chicks are soft, sexually submissive and feminine af when alone with someone they like.
Most of my adult life was spent bagging so-called 'mean girls'.

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
After months of observing their dynamic, Knock Down the House director Rachel Lears believes Roberts was an essential presence for Ocasio-Cortez during the high-stress campaign. "He was a big support system for her. He was emotionally supportive to her and a good partner, but he's also a social media-marketing expert by profession, so he contributed strategic advice and dialogue. I heard a lot of rants in that apartment about politics—they would talk with each other about ideas. So in everything from the emotional to the strategic to the practical he's been a really important partner to her," Lears told Business Insider.

https://www.oprahmag.com/life/a34574505/who-is-riley-roberts-aoc-boyfriend/

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
1. Super presumptive
2. In what way do you mean submissive
You're right. I am making an assumption that may be 100% incorrect. I guess my assumption is base upon observing women like this everyday int line of work.

Submissive regarding allowing her husband to lead the family and be head of the home. People mistakenly think submission to a husband means being a slave or something. Both the Bible and the Koran speaks on this extensively.
nah if you hit that pussy right she'll submit
This is true. But, what happens when the sex slows a little? This happens in all marriages.
Takes masculine energy to tame that.

You cant be driving a UPS truck with that like many brothers in NYC aspire to do.
This is true. But, you can drive a UPS and be masculine. Unfortunately, many women like her will never respect her man due to his profession.
these cats talking about shes not submissive and masculine energy meanwhile....

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
That CAC is probably getting ran in his own house.
Her and Omar try way too hard so it is not surprising they are both fucking cacs. Omar divorced her husband and married the cac she was fucking. :smh: :lol:

Kamala is in the same boat...

Exactly, Kamala is running that house. That white dude is getting ran while Kamala wears the pants and the Allstars.
You're seriously a weird dude.
OK
In my experience, all those 'hard shell' chicks are soft, sexually submissive and feminine af when alone with someone they like.
Most of my adult life was spent bagging so-called 'mean girls'.
True. Most of them only need an Alpha male to handle things. But, there are very few $500K dudes willing to put up with attitude. He'll, I don't know many 100K dudes that will put up with attitude. Lol!!

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:smh:

That's all you patna. I aint never seen this chick in a good mood. She's on TV popping off nonstop.

She is trying to make changes and get her voice heard in a world that traditionally does not listen to women like her. And I think her frustration about these people being obstinate and not listening to her because she is trying to do the right thing is justified. She's about her business, and she knows her stuff. And that makes people who are different uncomfortable. She's playing a tough game where the chips are often stacked against her. She can't be smiling and "happy happy joy joy" all the time (or even most of the time), because she wouldn't be taken seriously if she was like that. That can be frustrating, hence the look on her face and her attitude, especially when she knows she has a good point and they don't really have a good counterpoint.

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You would to be someone willing to put up with her masculine energy. Hard for me to see this "modern woman" ever being submissive to her husband. Not really her fault. She's a product of her career and the times.

Why do you need a submissive woman? Submissive women are miserable outside of the home.