Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez switching from heels to flats

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
nah if you hit that pussy right she'll submit
Gotta choke that bitch while fuckin. Everything will fall right in line after that. :yes:

iP5Tip.jpg

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not at all. I'm just a brother who is not going to waste his time arguing with hoes. I do not believe in divorce. Both sides of my grandparents, my father, my wife's family etc all had long lasting marriages. Therefore, I know what type of women is fit for marriage.

A successful marriage will not survive with two heads of household. From my experience as well as the marriages that I have observed that have endured, this has always been the case. This doesn't work for everyone. Some men are not fit to lead.

Both the Bible and the Koran tells us all that woman should submit to their husbands. However, our idea of submission is limited to slavery and oppression. This is a narrow and obtuse view of submission. No one wants a Ceily from the Color Purple. But, no one wants a Sophia either. Additionally, independent women are the ones who are miserable. Women prior to this independent movement were much happier.

I applaud and support AOC. We need her.

My comments are strictly related to her as a wife. Many of you assume that calling out the obvious it's being intimidated. There have always been dominant women. However, this idea of the modern independent woman has lead to the drastic decrease in the marriage rate coupled with an increase in the divorce rate. This is supported by data. Unfortunately, black women have suffered the most from this movement.
Again your making presumptions about her based only on her public persona...

She has to be assertive and aggressive how else can she survive as a politician?

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Just realized she's touching the bottom of the shoe. Hope she washed her hands afterwards.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Again your making presumptions about her based only on her public persona...

She has to be assertive and aggressive how else can she survive as a politician?
I agree. She does have to be aggressive in order to be successful in politics. My assumption is based upon that. You are correct, my assumption may be incorrect. However, based upon prior precedents set, women who are aggressive at work tend to be aggressive at home. However, to your point, no, I do not know her personally. However, being aggressive and assertive is synonymous with being an independent modern woman, which is 100% their right and prerogative. However, data supports the idea that being an independent modern woman is not conducive to marriage.

Some dudes on here will attempt to lead others to believe that they enjoy taming these types of women, yet many of these women remain unwed. These chicks are good side chicks. Good for one night stands. Good at being cut buddies. Horrible at being wives. Yes, this is a generalization.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't care who the members of the SQUAD were/are dating. As long as they continue fighting the good fight and continue to be a big thorn in the side of those who hate them for what they stand for.
What’s the “good fight”? Because all 4 of them are not fighting to help so-called black people.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't believe this Howdy-Doody/Ryan Fitzpatrick motherfucker gets to smash this. SMH.

Man, Seth Rogan ain't smashing nothing...she probably pegging his ass. No homo.

BTW, I tried to x-ray the photos in this thread but her bra was too thick.

Anyone have any pics of her in anything a little more sheer, and see-thru enough to see nipple or areola imprints?