Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez switching from heels to flats

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is trying to make changes and get her voice heard in a world that traditionally does listen to women like her. And I think her frustration about these people being obstinate and not listening to her because she is trying to do the right thing is justified. She's about her business, and she knows her stuff. And that makes people who are different uncomfortable. She's playing a tough game where the chips are often stacked against her. She can't be smiling and "happy happy joy joy" all the time (or even most if the time), because she wouldn't be taken seriously if she was like that. That can be frustrating, hence the look on her face and her attitude, especially when she knows she has a good point and they don't really have a good counterpoint.
ya know ? ...jussayin....

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
aoc-boyfriend-knock-down-the-house-1604512517.jpg

:smh: :lol:
you bullshitting!...for true?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Why do you need a submissive woman? Submissive women are miserable outside of the home.
thats not true at all. studies show it's independent women that are less happy and submissive wives are the happiest because women by design want to be submissive.

it's hard to call this one unless i know her personally. some women can be alpha in public and be submissive in the household so we don't know. but if she carries that same energy at home....smash a few times as a buddy/buddy relationship but I wouldn't wife it. plus, she probably don't want kids anytime soon. If you are a 50k earner,(I don't know how you would even get on her radar) i can see you doing it but a man with high earning ability will get something better. she's going to end up with a beta bitch white boy. I need access to my woman on my time, and with her career, you won't see her often.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I think we found the guy who's skeddahoes
Not at all. I'm just a brother who is not going to waste his time arguing with hoes. I do not believe in divorce. Both sides of my grandparents, my father, my wife's family etc all had long lasting marriages. Therefore, I know what type of women is fit for marriage.

A successful marriage will not survive with two heads of household. From my experience as well as the marriages that I have observed that have endured, this has always been the case. This doesn't work for everyone. Some men are not fit to lead.
Why do you need a submissive woman? Submissive women are miserable outside of the home.
Both the Bible and the Koran tells us all that woman should submit to their husbands. However, our idea of submission is limited to slavery and oppression. This is a narrow and obtuse view of submission. No one wants a Ceily from the Color Purple. But, no one wants a Sophia either. Additionally, independent women are the ones who are miserable. Women prior to this independent movement were much happier.
Some of these cats seem intimidated by US Reps that actually fight and get shit done

After complaining that some Dems are "too weak"

Go figure
I applaud and support AOC. We need her.

My comments are strictly related to her as a wife. Many of you assume that calling out the obvious it's being intimidated. There have always been dominant women. However, this idea of the modern independent woman has lead to the drastic decrease in the marriage rate coupled with an increase in the divorce rate. This is supported by data. Unfortunately, black women have suffered the most from this movement.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Not at all. I'm just a brother who is not going to waste his time arguing with hoes. I do not believe in divorce. Both sides of my grandparents, my father, my wife's family etc all had long lasting marriages. Therefore, I know what type of women is fit for marriage.

A successful marriage will not survive with two heads of household. From my experience as well as the marriages that I have observed that have endured, this has always been the case. This doesn't work for everyone. Some men are not fit to lead.

Both the Bible and the Koran tells us all that woman should submit to their husbands. However, our idea of submission is limited to slavery and oppression. This is a narrow and obtuse view of submission. No one wants a Ceily from the Color Purple. But, no one wants a Sophia either. Additionally, independent women are the ones who are miserable. Women prior to this independent movement were much happier.

I applaud and support AOC. We need her.

My comments are strictly related to her as a wife. Many of you assume that calling out the obvious it's being intimidated. There have always been dominant women. However, this idea of the modern independent woman has lead to the drastic decrease in the marriage rate coupled with an increase in the divorce rate. This is supported by data. Unfortunately, black women have suffered the most from this movement.
Yeah man. This young big titted fit Latina congresswoman is not marriage material.

For a bitch ass nigga.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You would to be someone willing to put up with her masculine energy. Hard for me to see this "modern woman" ever being submissive to her husband. Not really her fault. She's a product of her career and the times.
Masculine? Where. I don’t see it. More like feisty to me.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s strong willed and passionate about what she does.

She has huge titties

she’s attractive

she plays videogames

she used to be a bartender (which typically means she can carry a convo)

Sign me up for that
Damn, I have never seen a bitch hyped up on BGOL as much as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and she isn’t even so-called black and has been dating someone that looks like a throwback version Neanderthal :smh:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to confess your insecurities amongst the bros. Tell us more about you being a bitch ass nigga.
giphy.gif
No one

-buys this response
-thinks any of your attempts at humor aren't lame
-reads 97% of them coon ass books you write
-likes you around here

That's about all i got for you right now sport