Actor & comedian A.J. Johnson has died, he was 55 years old. Remember, he played Eazy E & he was in the film Friday.....

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they did another Friday.....only one of them that MIGHT'VE been brought back was Deebo.

No, they definitely would have brought back John Witherspoon's character Willie Jones. And by it being the very last Friday, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get as many cameos from the first 3 movies as possible, especially the original.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, they definitely would have brought back John Witherspoon's character Willie Jones. And by it being the very last Friday, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get as many cameos from the first 3 movies as possible, especially the original.
I'm sorry you right I forgot Pops passed.

It would've been corny just putting people from the past ones just to do it. I mean I guess they would've since it said "Last Friday".

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Update:

According to a report from TMZ, Johnson was 55 at the time of his passing. The outlet has learned that Johnson’s nephew found his uncle unresponsive inside a Los Angeles store earlier in September where Johnson was then rushed to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead. The cause of death is still unknown.

Rest powerfully in PEACE, Anthony “A.J.” Johnson, and thank you for the laughs and memories.

fixed

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The big question is would Chris Tucker have signed on...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

48149365-10009345-Sad_loss_Actor_Anthony_Johnson_has_died_in_Los_Angeles_at_the_ag-m-2_1632147308086.jpg

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP Brotha. Losing a lot of black 90s legends rite now. Definitely thankful to have enjoyed the brotha's talent and comedy

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is with these cats going on this dudes show so much. Vlad is like a magnet to niggaz. What draws these cats into him is some kind of force I can’t explain????
He has a platform to get people airtime and if you haven't been seen in awhile he can get you noticed again.