Actor & comedian A.J. Johnson has died, he was 55 years old. Remember, he played Eazy E & he was in the film Friday.....

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Rest in Peace to a very funny Actor, very natural. It never felt like he was reciting lines always had a natural flow and great timing. Peaceful Journey AJ, thank you for making us laugh.
Rest-In-Peace.gif

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
RIP Broski...
I recently seen him on a court show getting sued because he didn't return a rental car that his manager got for him. He didn't look good on that episode, plus both of them was in the same room sitting on the same bed talking to the judge. SMH
Think it was Judge Mathis...yeah it wasn't a good look at all...could tell he was on hard times

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Nigga sat dead for two weeks and nobody claimed him. Now all of the sudden you are a grieving wife....she not crying about his death, she crying about not getting shit on the go fund me. The fuck outta here. Fellas, when you leave, LEAVE!!! GET YOUR PAPERWORK STRAIGHT!!! Divorce papers!!! Get your life before they claim your death!

She ain't said shit about how much she loves and misses him. Not one muthafuckin word!

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Nigga sat dead for two weeks and nobody claimed him. Now all of the sudden you are a grieving wife....she not crying about his death, she crying about not getting shit on the go fund me. The fuck outta here. Fellas, when you leave, LEAVE!!! GET YOUR PAPERWORK STRAIGHT!!! Divorce papers!!! Get your life before they claim your death!

Nobody claimed him for two weeks, where'd you read this?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She ain't said shit about how much she loves and misses him. Not one muthafuckin word!

I didn’t wanna be negative or the one to say it but you nailed it. You do have a point.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those two more than likely burned a lot of bridges if nobody in that movie cares that man had no burial funds or was in a bad way. From Chris Tucker to Ice Cube, nobody stepped up. Worse, allowed him to fall so far. There was a point some years ago when I realized my phone never rang outside some broad. My homies wanted little to do with me. I was in a bad space emotionally and a drain to be around. I even moved to another state, where I met new people and they asked me if I was okay. I realized that half my homies didn’t even know I left the state. Had i died in the new city nobody would have known for weeks. I burned a lot of bridges man. My fundme account would have been empty.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's sad that he didn't save enough money to afford a $15,000 burial. How can you be in all those movies and not save that little?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
It's sad that he didn't save enough money to afford a $15,000 burial. How can you be in all those movies and not save that little?

Most of his movies were in the 90s and low budget. Even the bigger stars in those flix didn't make much off of them.

I agree that he should have still had enough to afford a burial based off of the success he did have.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor

LIFE INSURANCE.
It's not how much you make...
(somebody finish it for him!)

Most of his movies were in the 90s and low budget. Even the bigger stars in those flix didn't make much off of them.

I agree that he should have still had enough to afford a burial based off of the success he did have.

All this final show expense-

$1,000 cremation, ashes in everybody's drink ("I'll always be with you!")