Actor & comedian A.J. Johnson has died, he was 55 years old. Remember, he played Eazy E & he was in the film Friday.....

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Did they say a cause of death yet?

Rip to that brotha.

Update:

According to a report from TMZ, Johnson was 55 at the time of his passing. The outlet has learned that Johnson’s nephew found his uncle irresponsible inside a Los Angeles store earlier in September where Johnson was then rushed to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead. The cause of death is still unknown.

Rest powerfully in PEACE, Anthony “A.J.” Johnson, and thank you for the laughs and memories.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember I seen him at the Taco Bell across the street from MLK Hospital and he was doing BAD BAD. Looked hella bummy and high AF. This was like 10 years ago soooo.....

But R.I.P. to him fasho
He was probably doing research for a role.......

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Update:

According to a report from TMZ, Johnson was 55 at the time of his passing. The outlet has learned that Johnson’s nephew found his uncle irresponsible inside a Los Angeles store earlier in September where Johnson was then rushed to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead. The cause of death is still unknown.

Rest powerfully in PEACE, Anthony “A.J.” Johnson, and thank you for the laughs and memories.

They found him irresponsible inside the store?

Word?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Loved him in Friday and How to Be a Player. When big homie asked him to lift him over the fence so they could see Bill Bellamy smashing the white girl, and he said, “Lift you? Haha Me and what fucking army?!”

:roflmao3:

That shit always had me rolling.

Damn, rest easy family. RIP.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
I remember I seen him at the Taco Bell across the street from MLK Hospital and he was doing BAD BAD. Looked hella bummy and high AF. This was like 10 years ago soooo.....

But R.I.P. to him fasho

Unfortunately that would make sense. Especially with all of this Fentanyl killing MFs right now. The link below says Massive heart attack and that drugs and alcohol has been his issue.