49ers

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
If you or anyone told me that after 4 quarters we'd hold the Chiefs to only 19 points I'd taken that without a 2nd thought.
We really had a B- level offense showing. The offense had no answer to the blitzing. I don't know if that's in Kyle or Brock though. Just saw that there 9 times they left a cheif unblocked with the most egregious being on that 3rd down play u posted earlier. Yall don't block Chris fucking Jones WITH THE SUPERBOWL ON THE LINE.

Purdy has proven he can beat a blitz if you call blitz beaters.

Kyle called a blitz beater on that play
Dude just decided to not block
The way bosa decided to not stick with mahomes and chase the RB

He does his job he crushed mahomes and game is over

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
would that be the scramble in OT?

Bosa played A level besides that.
Really most of DL too just didn't get holding calls on THE MOST PENALIZED tackles in the NFL lol.
Look I'm not mad at the defense at all
Bosa said they hold a lot they did and it's never called
The secondary was lights out our linebackers are good Warner always has lapses he was dialed in majority of the game made the plays
The line was good
Man the offensive line killed our passing game
And the head coach killed us
There's nothing we need we're just as good as the chiefs
We just need to close the deal

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@largebillsonlyplease @Soul On Ice

Yeah remember on that last 3rd down, Feliciano got injured
So Spencer Burford had to come in for a play (or a couple plays)
Everyone was blaming McKivitz for missing that block on Chris Jones
But seems like it was Burford who messed up
Even though McKivitz is trash too
These ninjas are on twitter going at each other
The team is unravelling fellas :smh:

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
"Each time you lose, you die a little bit"...
Once heard that on one of those classic NFL films shows from the 60s.

Slept like shit last night. The more I read and watch about Sunday, the sicker I get.
I won't be over it
2019 jimmy was ass so that was easy I wasn't even really all that upset
Jimmy was ass get rid of Jimmy

This one I'll never forget
Purdy is legit he handled that elite defense
No mistakes big plays no sacks under all that pressure

But the head coach.....

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I won't be over it
2019 jimmy was ass so that was easy I wasn't even really all that upset
Jimmy was ass get rid of Jimmy

This one I'll never forget
Purdy is legit he handled that elite defense
No mistakes big plays no sacks under all that pressure

But the head coach.....
Yeah.
KS shat the bed in some aspects of the game. Kyle seems unable/unwilling to adjust on the fly. "To play the moment"...

This is as bad as the 2012 one.. I too didn't stress over 2019.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah.
KS shat the bed in some aspects of the game. Kyle seems unable/unwilling to adjust on the fly. "To play the moment"...

This is as bad as the 2012 one.. I too didn't stress over 2019.
Yea history will play us like we shouldn't have won and didn't play every bit as good as the chiefs ignoring it took it with 3 seconds left in ot to win

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Kyle deferred the kick all year
Except in the super bowl overtime

This is what I mean by the hoe choking and thinking he's smarter than everyone and the arrogance costing us

All he had to do is what he's literally done all season but in the biggest moment he didn't
Lol

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Yea history will play us like we shouldn't have won and didn't play every bit as good as the chiefs ignoring it took it with 3 seconds left in ot to win
Yep.
No sane person walks away from that game and says "the Chiefs were heads above the Niners". Only a fucking hater would lol.

Just another one that got away..we've been on the wrong side of those recently. Smh

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Kyle deferred the kick all year
Except in the super bowl overtime

This is what I mean by the hoe choking and thinking he's smarter than everyone and the arrogance costing us

All he had to do is what he's literally done all season but in the biggest moment he didn't
Lol
Unawareness is son's middle name.
How about not running a fake sweep on the goal line in OT. Leave CMC in for that extra protection maybe lol?
Or maybe lean on your all world TE a bit more.

Look at the rams SB. They force feed their cac receiver lol. Like Aiyuk said yesterday. "Don't forget what got you here".

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
How about not running a fake sweep on the goal line in OT. Leave CMC in for that extra protection maybe lol?

Look at the rams SB. They force feed their cac receiver lol. Like Aiyuk said yesterday. "Don't forget what got you here".
And he does every time
That is called choking
.choking isn't calling every play perfect
Choking is being able to win by just doing the things you've done but instead you do the opposite of everything that brought you here

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

I just can't believe this shit happened to us again!!..Every time you have hope for this team and thinking this is the season we will win it all..This fucking team will let you down!!.. :smh: ...This was another disappointing season!!..:smh:...

Fellas, I'm going to keep it real and honest in what I'm about to say!!..

1.This team ain't ready to win the big game!!.:smh:..This team is a good, finesse,and skill players team...We don't have that killer instinct and a dominant present about us....That's why we can't win the big game!!...

Also In this year playoffs, we did not play good!!...No Lie, we supposed to lose against The Packers and The Loins in this year playoffs..:smh:...We got fucking lucky in the playoffs..I knew if we didn't get our shit together in The Superbowl..We was going to get beat once again and look what had happened ...:angry:

2.We got some players on the team that got those big contracts and big money they fucking forgot how to play Football!!...:angry:..You can tell that some of the players on the team ain't got that dog in them no more!!...Just there to collect a check and get likes on their social media!!..Fucking sad!!..

3..The big reason why this team won't win the big game is fucking Kyle Shanahan!!..:angry:....Shanahan is not the right coach for this team!!...He's not build for this shit!!...I told everyone that if we don't have a good season this year or if we get to the Superbowl and don't win it..Shanahan would be the fucking reason!!..His coaching decision and him being our offensive play calling, is hurting this team!!..:smh:....As long Shanahan is our Head Coach, We will not win the big games!!...Fuck him!!..:thefinger:

Fellas, This was another disappointing season again for us!!..I'm fucking sick of this bullshit every year!!..:angry:....We got too much firepower on both side of the ball and a fucking good roster to not win it all......A lot of shit has to changed!!...:smh:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And he does every time
That is called choking
.choking isn't calling every play perfect
Choking is being able to win by just doing the things you've done but instead you do the opposite of everything that brought you here

That's why I was saying we need another play caller on offense beside Shanahan on the team!!..He always choked or call dumb ass plays in big games!!..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
My 49ers Brothers,

I just can't believe this shit happened to us again!!..Every time you have hope for this team and thinking this is the season we will win it all..This fucking team will let you down!!.. :smh: ...This was another disappointing season!!..:smh:...

Fellas, I'm going to keep it real and honest in what I'm about to say!!..

1.This team ain't ready to win the big game!!.:smh:..This team is a good, finesse,and skill players team...We don't have that killer instinct and a dominant present about us....That's why we can't win the big game!!...

Also In this year playoffs, we did not play good!!...No Lie, we supposed to lose against The Packers and The Loins in this year playoffs..:smh:...We got fucking lucky in the playoffs..I knew if we didn't get our shit together in The Superbowl..We was going to get beat once again and look what had happened ...:angry:

2.We got some players on the team that got those big contracts and big money they fucking forgot how to play Football!!...:angry:..You can tell that some of the players on the team ain't got that dog in them no more!!...Just there to collect a check and get likes on their social media!!..Fucking sad!!..

3..The big reason why this team won't win the big game is fucking Kyle Shanahan!!..:angry:....Shanahan is not the right coach for this team!!...He's not build for this shit!!...I told everyone that if we don't have a good season this year or if we get to the Superbowl and don't win it..Shanahan would be the fucking reason!!..His coaching decision and him being our offensive play calling, is hurting this team!!..:smh:....As long Shanahan is our Head Coach, We will not win the big games!!...Fuck him!!..:thefinger:

Fellas, This was another disappointing season again for us!!..I'm fucking sick of this bullshit every year!!..:angry:....We got too much firepower on both side of the ball and a fucking good roster to not win it all......A lot of shit has to changed!!...:smh:
Our players are dawgs especially purdy
He broke several curses with determination

Ultimately Kyle ain't ready to win and we can't until he's ready