BGOL Investor
1. Moody missing that extra point
Allowing the game to be tied & goninto overtime

2. That dumbass (Darrell Luter Jr) not moving out the way
Letting the ball hit him on the leg
Then RayRay not recovering the ball

3. Christian McCaffrey fumblingbthe ball in the first quarter

4. Shannahan & Wilks being out coached by Andy Reid & Spagnolo

5. Niners offense struggling to convert on 3rd down & letting Chris Jones wreck the game...again

Yep, This was all BS!!...This team ain't ready to win the big game!!.. :smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
1. Moody missing that extra point
Allowing the game to be tied & goninto overtime

2. That dumbass (Darrell Luter Jr) not moving out the way
Letting the ball hit him on the leg
Then RayRay not recovering the ball

3. Christian McCaffrey fumblingbthe ball in the first quarter

4. Shannahan & Wilks being out coached by Andy Reid & Spagnolo

5. Niners offense struggling to convert on 3rd down & letting Chris Jones wreck the game...again

6. Niners defense playing that soft zone coverage bullshit

Moody missed but he made a 56 yard and clutch kick he's fine

2 I don't blame Ray fucking Luther should be cut you're bad luck ..

3 cmc been fumbling all year but that's left out

4 YESSASSSIR for Kyle Steve was fine.

5 Thats back to 4
They sold out on pass rush so Kyle called long developing plays to let Chris get there instead of attacking the middle of the field .the chiefs ran our kittle out 8 times and worked 8 times to Kelce and to the backup right end
Same out to attack soft spot of the zone

Kittle can't run that route apparently
How Kyle come up with a plan that didn't plan to get anyone involved? We weren't committed to anything.

6 they gave up 19 points in 4 quarters and 1 terrible short field they played well enough to win

southsideenvy

Star
Platinum Member
The team came to play tonight and it seemed like all the fluke injuries, penalties and uncharacteristic turnovers happened to us. The defense twice with the lead and game on the line was sad. The run avoidance was disappointing and typical of our coach. And despite all that, we should've won but we just didn't do it. My watch was worried about my life as my heart rate was at 120 in the 4th quarter. If this team had killed me, at least I would've died while we had the lead.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Hardman played just five games for the Jets, totaling a reception for six yards before he was traded back to Kansas City.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I know hindsight is 20/20, but Kyle showed up to the 1st media day drunk lol.
I knew that was bad omen then

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I thought it was good
He had a good plan
Cmc fumbled
Scored a TD
Up 10-0 he fucked up the turnover we got and the entire 3rd
We knew that he would instead of keeping his foot on the throat it ain't hindsight it's predictable
If you or anyone told me that after 4 quarters we'd hold the Chiefs to only 19 points I'd taken that without a 2nd thought.
We really had a B- level offense showing. The offense had no answer to the blitzing. I don't know if that's in Kyle or Brock though. Just saw that there 9 times they left a cheif unblocked with the most egregious being on that 3rd down play u posted earlier. Yall don't block Chris fucking Jones WITH THE SUPERBOWL ON THE LINE.