49ers

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
They changed Deebo into a RB
He did it (in a pinch) to help out the team
Because his noodle arm QB doesn't throw 20+ yards downfield
And now they want to low ball him when it's time for him to get paid
If they trade Deebo before they trade Garoppolo.....
Shannahan & Lynch need thier asses fired immediately :angry:
Ummmm Gatrashpolo said he’s excited to return to the team. They not trading him. He is the starting QB again. These niggas are a JOKE!!!!!

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
They changed Deebo into a RB
He did it (in a pinch) to help out the team
Because his noodle arm QB doesn't throw 20+ yards downfield
And now they want to low ball him when it's time for him to get paid
If they trade Deebo before they trade Garoppolo.....
Shannahan & Lynch need thier asses fired immediately :angry:

The problem is that it went from "in a pinch" to "you're the backup RB" to "you're the starting RB". He was getting hit hard and worn down.

All teams low-ball players. It's part of the negotiation. If it wasn't for Trent Fuckhead Baalke that low-ball offer would probably be the standard, or even a little higher.

There is a market for Deebo. Aint nobody checking for Jimmy Glasspolo. Especially coming off shoulder surgery. Lynch loves to wheel & deal during the draft so it wouldn't surprise me if he has something up his sleeve.

I took this as Deebo telling the club to stop doing that shit. Videos surfaced of them parading that sign around multiple times. At some point that shit gets annoying and you gotta tell them to stop.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't like the RB pick. They routinely get value out of late round/free agent players at that position. Joe Williams and Trey Sermon (so far) have proven that they don't need to pick RBs early

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don't like the RB pick. They routinely get value out of late round/free agent players at that position. Joe Williams and Trey Sermon (so far) have proven that they don't need to pick RBs early

Yeah man, I definitely feel ya on that.....
I think they reached on that specific RB, to please Deebo
Now they can go to Deebo & be like "see you can be just a WR now"

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man, I definitely feel ya on that.....
I think they reached on that specific RB, to please Deebo
Now they can go to Deebo & be like "see you can be just a WR now"

Brothers, This RB pick isn't that bad...This dude Ty Davis-Price was pretty good at LSU and can be a explosive RB for us!!..I know we always draft RB's every year but I'm feeling this pick!!...

Also, It's on Shanahan to use our RB's the way they should be!!...We got good RB's on our depth but he don't use them all..:smh:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

I went back and checkout our picks we got in this year draft...I think we did ok!!...We drafted for depth this year and I didn't have a problem with that...Overall, I think we did ok!!..:yes:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I guess they really want Hufanga (spell check), to start next to Jimmie Ward? :dunno:

Or worse case scenario, we can re-sign Tartt, on a cheap 1 year deal
No one else is going to sign that fool
Especially after EVERYONE saw him drop that pick, in the NFC Championship Game :hmm: