49ers

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
That's fine
But still the same shit happens and will be how our season ends lol

Our kicker misses a kick that ends up being the difference between winning and losing

Rookie missed against the Seahawks

Rob missed against the Ravens lose by 3

Rob misses extra point
Lose by 1 before the blah special teams td.

3 losses cause of that shit
Oh Yeah....And a Damn Kicker :angry:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
idk if its injuries or what but the defense has been garbage 3 out of the last 4 games

Rams just marched down the field like it was nothing

Yeah man, the defense has definitely looked extremely average the last few games
Its injuries & the fact that they are dog tired
We need that bye week really really bad

Also...
1. No Dee Ford, to give us that speed rusher opposite Bosa
Pass rush is not as good, b/c teams are just doubling Bosa every down
2. No Kwon Alexander, means more Al Shaair
And that dude has been straight TRASH lately
3. No Tartt, means more Harris
And that dude is trash also (but not as bad as Al Shaair though)
Since Harris is a strictly box safety, we can't rotate/disguise them, to give the QB different looks
4. And Witherspoon has been disappointing since coming back from injury

Again...We need that bye week really really bad, to rest our starters

:smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jimmy G with another dumbass INT again
Damn near every game, the same shit with him
One good thing though...he usually focus' more and plays better, after throwing a pick
So hopefully he got this one out the way early

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Defensive coordinator is looking overmatched for the past few weeks

Rams are literally running the same play
Roll out passes short ass routes every pass and they're working every down

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No fuckin pressure on Goff at all
Plus the Rams keep rolling him out the pocket
Come on Salah, make some better adjustments

:hithead: :hithead: :hithead:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Niners-Seahawks title bout flexed to 'SNF' finale

As the regular season approaches its conclusion, the final game is assured of being an important one.
The NFL announced Sunday that the San Francisco 49ers' trip to face the Seattle Seahawks for a Dec. 29 NFC West title game has been flexed to 8:20 p.m. ET on Sunday Night Football on NBC.
Following the 49ers' victory over the Rams on Saturday, they sit at 12-3, with the Seahawks (11-3) playing later on Sunday.
While both teams have clinched NFC playoff spots, the NFC West and playoff seeding -- including homefield advantage -- is still up for grabs. The Seahawks beat the 49ers in the season's first matchup between the two rivals, so another win would give Seattle any necessary tiebreaker, while San Francisco is guaranteed the conference's top seed with a win.
Thus, when Jimmy Garoppolo and the Niners clash with Russell Wilson and Seahawks, there will be plenty at stake as the NFL closes the regular season with a bang.

giphy.gif

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niners-Seahawks title bout flexed to 'SNF' finale

As the regular season approaches its conclusion, the final game is assured of being an important one.
The NFL announced Sunday that the San Francisco 49ers' trip to face the Seattle Seahawks for a Dec. 29 NFC West title game has been flexed to 8:20 p.m. ET on Sunday Night Football on NBC.
Following the 49ers' victory over the Rams on Saturday, they sit at 12-3, with the Seahawks (11-3) playing later on Sunday.
While both teams have clinched NFC playoff spots, the NFC West and playoff seeding -- including homefield advantage -- is still up for grabs. The Seahawks beat the 49ers in the season's first matchup between the two rivals, so another win would give Seattle any necessary tiebreaker, while San Francisco is guaranteed the conference's top seed with a win.
Thus, when Jimmy Garoppolo and the Niners clash with Russell Wilson and Seahawks, there will be plenty at stake as the NFL closes the regular season with a bang.

giphy.gif

I kinda knew this game would be a flexed game for the last Sunday Night Football

It's the last big game of the reg season!!....

Let's Go 49ers!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Beast Mode Is Back:
Marshawn Lynch returns to the Seahawks, for playoff run

I hate these dudes, man I swear !!!
Couldn't let us win the division
Couldn't let us have an easy game

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Beast Mode Is Back:
Marshawn Lynch returns to the Seahawks, for playoff run

I hate these dudes, man I swear !!!
Couldn't let us win the division
Couldn't let us have an easy game

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

They brought in Lynch and Robert Turbin. It’s throwback day for them.

Desperate move by them. When we lost Coleman and Breida we simply ran with Mostert and promoted Wilson Jr.

I can’t believe them dudes are in game shape. Fuck all that working out on your own BS. Nothing replicates game shape.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They brought in Lynch and Robert Turbin. It’s throwback day for them.

Desperate move by them. When we lost Coleman and Breida we simply ran with Mostert and promoted Wilson Jr.

I can’t believe them dudes are in game shape. Fuck all that working out on your own BS. Nothing replicates game shape.

I don't know fam, I'll believe it when I see it :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Even if Lynch is not quite in game shape, it really doesn't matter b/c he is a power back, not a speedy back
He might not be able to take one to the house, or make those sharp cuts, like he used to
But he can definitely power through some arm tackles, stiff arm some fools, & grind out yardage
Imagine soft ass Witherspoon trying to tackle Lynch, 1-on-1 in the open field.....not happening

At the very least, Lynch is going to give the Seahawks a boost of confidence going into the game
Fam.....after that Hawks/Cards game, them dudes were depressed like they wanted to commit suicide or something, LOL
Lynch will bring that swag (I hate using that word) back, & might give the Hawks a reason to fight all 4 quarters
Plus he will have fresh legs, while our defenders will be tired & a little beat up
And also, the RB position is the easiest to transition to (right off the couch).....just see the hole & go
But I guess we will see what happens on Sunday :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

AdorableSpeedyDodo-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I don't know fam, I'll believe it when I see it :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Even if Lynch is not quite in game shape, it really doesn't matter b/c he is a power back, not a speedy back
He might not be able to take one to the house, or make those sharp cuts, like he used to
But he can definitely power through some arm tackles, stiff arm some fools, & grind out yardage
Imagine soft ass Witherspoon trying to tackle Lynch, 1-on-1 in the open field.....not happening

At the very least, Lynch is going to give the Seahawks a boost of confidence going into the game
Fam.....after that Hawks/Cards game, them dudes were depressed like they wanted to commit suicide or something, LOL
Lynch will bring that swag (I hate using that word) back, & might give the Hawks a reason to fight all 4 quarters
Plus he will have fresh legs, while our defenders will be tired & a little beat up
And also, the RB position is the easiest to transition to (right off the couch).....just see the hole & go
But I guess we will see what happens on Sunday :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

AdorableSpeedyDodo-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

I know Lynch is going to run angry. That’s all he knows. It’s just a matter of what he’ll look like when the 4th quarter roles around.

In any event I know resigning him has them hyped up.

Bruh, I’ve seen too many Lynch highlights. I ain’t impressed seeing as that play against us was from the 2012/2013 season.. And if you gonna show that stiff arm on 52, then you gotta show the time Pat stoned his ass in SF.

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

I hope everyone had a good Merry Christmas and enjoy!!

Fellas, we need this win!!....I feel good about Sunday night game and we can go there and get this win!!

Let's go 49ers!!

Merry Christmas indeed brothers.

Definitely need the win on Sunday. In truth, the only thing that worries me about the game is the refs. We know how they are in Seattle when we visit.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Merry Christmas indeed brothers.

Definitely need the win on Sunday. In truth, the only thing that worries me about the game is the refs. We know how they are in Seattle when we visit.

that's so true..Those refs always favs Seattle ..I'm worried about that as well...

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Playoff Picture
Just a quick summary of the different scenarios:

We need to keep an eye out for the early games on Sunday
1. The Saints play the Panthers
2. And the Packers play the Lions

Scenario #1:
If the Saints, Packers, 49ers all win, there will be a 3 way tie. Each team would be 13-3. But since we already beat both of them, we would get the #1 seed, and I think the Packers would get the #2 seed.
Obviously that would be the best case scenario for us, so we get a week rest + dont have to travel to New Orleans + dont have to travel to Lambo.

Scenario #2:
If the Saints and Packers win (keep in mind they both have early 1:00pm games).....
I honestly think that Pete Caroll might rest or even have some of his starters inactive

Because at that point the Seahawks have no shot of getting the #1 or #2 seed for a bye
They would have to play a wild card game the following week regardless of the outcome of our 9er game
With all the injuries they already sustained, I think Pete might just play it safe & rest his guys for the playoffs

Last edited: