49ers

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Saints are getting the ball out really fast
And the 9ers are playing soft zone coverage
Giving N.O. easy completions underneath
49ers defense needs to wake the hell up !!!
I really really hate these early east coast games

:fuckyousay: :fuckyousay: :fuckyousay: :fuckyousay: :fuckyousay: :fuckyousay: :fuckyousay:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn Mostert is ballin like a mofo !!!
Plus Sanders & Deebo & Brieda & Jimmy G
Bourne & Kittle are blocking well too

:shades::shades::shades::shades:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And Fu*** the Saints crying about flags
Saints players have been holding our guys damn near all game long
Refs giving them home field biased & they're still crying

:angry: :angry: :angry:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
My brothers. I was watching the game intensely. You know we never get calls in New Orleans (as mentioned above - shout out to Ahmad Brooks), thus I was focused and couldn't join the party with ya'll.

The team battled today and showed once again they aren't scared of anyone or anything. Different guys stepped up and made big plays when needed.

Jimmy G was ballin' out there. The plays he made on the 2nd Bourne TD drive were high-caliber. Avoiding sacks, extending plays. Dude gets an A grade performance from me.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
ELTFgcrUYAET0e_

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
My brothers. I was watching the game intensely. You know we never get calls in New Orleans (as mentioned above - shout out to Ahmad Brooks), thus I was focused and couldn't join the party with ya'll.

The team battled today and showed once again they aren't scared of anyone or anything. Different guys stepped up and made big plays when needed.

Jimmy G was ballin' out there. The plays he made on the 2nd Bourne TD drive were high-caliber. Avoiding sacks, extending plays. Dude gets an A grade performance from me.

I have zero complaint from jimmy g none
I have minor one for Kyle
2nd week in a row he's taking forever to get the plays called in
last week it cost us a game
this week almost cost us the 4th down try on 4th and 2
we need to break the huddle with 15 seconds left not 10.
get the call in so they can go to work. be confident in your coaching you got this.